Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Masturbating While You Have to Pee (18+!)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you masturbate while you have to go?    Right now my bladder is so full that keeping a vibrator going against my clit is keeping me from leaking. I don't know why, but it helps me to hold

Yep the absolute best orgasms come when I'm bursting. Nothing better than pressing hard on my bladder while I've got a vibrator going.

it makes me feel the sensations much more intensely.  even more when it is another person who touches me.  but when orgasm approaches it is very difficult to manage your bladder!

Guest shortmetalboi

I learned pretty early on that if I cum while I need to pee, it postpones the urgency a little bit, but makes it worse in the end.  I do it all the time.  Honestly, if I'm alone and I have to pee, it makes me horny and I usually end up masterbating.  Then I forget to pee, and 2 hours later my hands back down my pants haha

As a guy, abso-fucking-lutely. Our prostate is right at the base of the bladder, so when your bladder is nice and full it puts a good feeling pressure on it. I can even kinda-sorta massage my prostate via my bladder by pressing down on my lower stomach (gently, of course).  And then fully relaxing after you've came and you can just feel the relief of letting it out...

Some of the best sessions I've ever had are when I've just woken up and I'm still holding my night's worth of piss.

On 8/5/2020 at 9:14 AM, Juliered said:

it makes me feel the sensations much more intensely.  even more when it is another person who touches me.  but when orgasm approaches it is very difficult to manage your bladder!

Definitely! If I have an orgasm with a really full bladder my control just seems to get hijacked as I cum, and several big hard squirts of pee will just get forced out, in time with the contractions of the orgasm, completely out of my control.

12 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Definitely! If I have an orgasm with a really full bladder my control just seems to get hijacked as I cum, and several big hard squirts of pee will just get forced out, in time with the contractions of the orgasm, completely out of my control.

That's so hot. I love it when a girl does that. 

All the time! There is nothing that makes me more horny and turned on than being absolutely bursting to pee. It’s pretty much a daily thing to hold here as I love that tingling feeling so much. 
some days, when privacy allows, I get bursting, masterbate and orgasm which delays the feeling, drink more, get seriously desperate again and repeat until I can’t bear it any longer. It’s sheer bliss! 

For me, I delay masterbating until I've already started leaking. Masterbating in my wet pants is what really turns me on, and I continue wetting myself while I'm masterbating until I cum. The sensations of masterbating and wetting at the same time really makes my climax so much more intense.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 8:32 PM, DakotaDriver said:

As a guy, abso-fucking-lutely. Our prostate is right at the base of the bladder, so when your bladder is nice and full it puts a good feeling pressure on it. I can even kinda-sorta massage my prostate via my bladder by pressing down on my lower stomach (gently, of course).  And then fully relaxing after you've came and you can just feel the relief of letting it out...

Some of the best sessions I've ever had are when I've just woken up and I'm still holding my night's worth of piss.

It feels really good masaging my bladder when its really full when im hard. if im not hard i get hard from massaging my full bladder. yes the best is waking up busting badly having gone to be really full and  drinking water last thing before bed. can lay in bed a long time massaging my bladder for a long time while rock hard. It feels really nice to keep holding getting up as you stay really hard that way too. can be nice to edge for a while without release getting up to make sure i stay hard when i get up and  about. anyone else like going to sleep with their bladder really full?

On 8/7/2020 at 2:54 AM, Spectator9 said:

Omo started for me as a young teen when I would masturbate to hold my pee longer.  It works for a while, unless/until I ejaculate, and then I can't hold at all!  I've always gotten very intense orgasms with a full bladder.

did you make yourself hard to be able to hold it in longer? i done that many times either in class or           out and about so i could keep holding longer then i could otherwise. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Charlie Kirby said:

Интересный момент... испытывал ли кто-нибудь мифический "пегазм"? Я бы с удовольствием. У меня были оргазмы, которые приходили намного быстрее и немного удивляли меня, когда я мастурбировал, держа в руках.

Извините, что немного на носу, но это очень верно, что полный мочевой пузырь делает стимуляцию клитора намного более приятной. Это также делает мою точку g более чувствительной. Будучи очень графичным😳, я люблю массировать, давить на мочевой пузырь одной рукой и стимулировать его изнутри другой. Девочки поймут, что я имею в виду, когда говорю, что вы можете чувствовать твердый полный мочевой пузырь с обеих сторон. Давить руками и намеренно протекать-это очень весело.

Отчаянные оргазмы не имеют себе равных, вот в чем дело.

1 hour ago, Charlie Kirby said:

Interesting point... has anyone experienced the mythical 'peegasm'? I'd love one. I have had orgasms arrive a lot quicker and surprise me a bit when I masturbate while holding.

Sorry to be a bit on the nose, but it is very true that a full bladder makes clit stimulation a lot more pleasurable. It also makes my g-spot feel more sensitive. Being very graphic 😳 I like to massage put pressure on bladder with one hand and stimulate inside with the other. Girls will understand what I mean when I say you can feel the a hard full bladder from both sides. Putting pressure on with hands and deliberately leaking is a LOT of fun.

Desperate orgasms are unrivalled, that's the fact of the matter.

As interesting.

3 hours ago, Charlie Kirby said:

Interesting point... has anyone experienced the mythical 'peegasm'? I'd love one. I have had orgasms arrive a lot quicker and surprise me a bit when I masturbate while holding.

Sorry to be a bit on the nose, but it is very true that a full bladder makes clit stimulation a lot more pleasurable. It also makes my g-spot feel more sensitive. Being very graphic 😳 I like to massage put pressure on bladder with one hand and stimulate inside with the other. Girls will understand what I mean when I say you can feel the a hard full bladder from both sides. Putting pressure on with hands and deliberately leaking is a LOT of fun.

Desperate orgasms are unrivalled, that's the fact of the matter.

I'd be more than happy to help a woman achieve these...especially if she pisses all over my cock.