Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

i need urgent help!

Guest Owoomo._.

Guest Owoomo._.

So I've loved Omo since I was a kid. But I still live with my parents. That's why I hid my dirty clothes in sacks after my Omo experience. The only problem was that I didn't have time to clean it. When I got 4 clothes sacks, I knew I had a problem. How do I clean 4 sacks of clothes !?

Please help!

(Sorry my english is not the best but this is not my mother tongue)

how old are you?

If you are still in school then you probably have holidays and do it there.
And if this is the case you should plan your wetting with the times you have to clean your stuff.

If you have a car.  Load the things to your car and drive to a wash salong.
I dont know the situation in the place you coming frome but her this things are still open.
And yeah i agree with AD51 after a lot of time ther will probably be stains and at worst there will be molt.
Maybe you can sneek some clothes out in a backback to a wash salong.
If they are freshly soiled you can also spray them with wather and dry theme somewhere.
I dont like soiling but at some point where my parents still washed my stuff i shit myself and i needet to clean such things. (But if it smeel you can use lotion laundry detergent... and it is fast so its not really suspicious

What I usually did when I lived with my parents was only wet when I was home alone and after wetting washing them in the shower with some shampoo. Then I would hide my wet underwear inn the closet waiting for it to dry (or when we had a dryer I would just dry them there).

Since hand washing with shampoo was not really cleaning them, just removing the smell I would put them in the laundry basket once they were dry.

Honestly?  If the clothes have been sitting long enough to fill four bags, they've probably been there for a long-ass time and are stained and possibly the fabric has been degraded by the urine.  I would just throw it out, since you're not wearing those clothing items at the moment anyways.

Going forwards, I would follow what Douglas above does.

5 hours ago, Owoomo._. said:

where can i throw them out?

That all depends on your situation. Is it possible to wait for trash night and include them with the garbage? Maybe even volunteer to take out the trash so you can dispose of them properly.

Alternatively, you can put the clothes into a neighbor's garbage can if you can get the clothes out of the house easily. Maybe even find a public trash can to dispose of them in.

Guest Owoomo._.

where can i throw them out?

I live in a village so it will be hard to find a public garbage can.

I'm not a fan of pollution, but can I just hide the clothes in nature?