Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Songs that make you think of having to use the bathroom

2 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

I don't think there is a song that would remind me to use a bathroom.

This gave me an idea. To the tune of "I don't know but I've been told:"

I don't know if I can hold,

I don't know if I can hold,

Public wetting is mighty bold,

Public wetting is mighty bold.

Remember
One, two
Remember
Three, four
Remember

One, two, three, four, one, two-three, four!

My need to pee is really bad
My need to pee is really bad
I think my bladder's time's been had

Accidentally wet my pants

Go pee

One, two

Go pee

Three, four

Go pee

One, two, three, four, one, two - pee, more!

When I was a senior in highschool, I was part of a youth group that met after church. One time, we were waiting to get into the meeting place and one girl was dancing around and said she had to pee. When the youth minister arrived, she asked if he could let her in. He started talking about water, then sang Waterfalls lol

A few weeks later, we were at a retreat and I had to go pretty bad while we were on a long walk with no bathroom nearby. On the way back to the place we were staying, I was uncomfortable and the same girl started singing Waterfalls to me.

These songs don't make me want to "use the bathroom". They make me want to wet myself!

"Cascade" by Siouxsie and the Banshees. "Like liquid falling - falling in cascades"

"When I Grow Up" by Garbage  - "Happy hours, golden showers on a cruise to freak you out"

"Walking in the Rain" by The Ronettes - the whole song!

"Venus in Furs" by Velvet Undergound - no refernce to wetting in the lyric but it still makes me want to do it.

"Zero" and "Skeletons" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs - as with VU above. Singer Karen O often used to pour water over herself while performing sometimes making it look as though she had wet heself.

There are more but that will do for now

• 2 weeks later...

"Lovefool" by the band that did "Lovefool."  The first time I heard it I thought the singer said "so I cried and I wet."  I figured out pretty quick she was actually singing "wept" but that didn't stop me from picturing that Swedish sweetie weeping and peeing uncontrollably because she was so upset about her non-starter relationship.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)

Tide is high by Atomic Kitten: 'The tide is high but I'm holding on, I'm gonna be your number one, I'm not the kind of girl who gives up just like that'. Back in 2001 when that song was released I had a celebrity crush on kerry katona and always used to imagine her desperate whenever I heard that song play on the TV.

Also Disturbia by Rihanna, as there was a really old YouTube video of a girl doing a really sexy pee dance while that song played in the background. So whenever I hear that song now I think of the video! 

3 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Tide is high by Atomic Kitten: 'The tide is high but I'm holding on, I'm gonna be your number one, I'm not the kind of girl who gives up just like that'.

I've never heard the Atomic Kitten recording but I love that Blondie song!  Now I'm going to think about Debbie Harry on the beach with a full bladder.

Debbie2.jpg

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)