Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

can i make my bladder smaller?

Guest Owoomo._.

I don't.    know how much the size of your bladder influences your ability to have an accident except in the time it takes to fill.

The strength of your sphincter matters significantly, along with your physiological ability to work around the engrained idea that wetting your pants is wrong.

I also had a large bladder and a excessively strong ability to hold my pee.

Trying to hold it until my pee pushed its way out involuntarily  was frustrating and painful.

One day i decided to endure the pain because eventually my urine had to go somewhere. After a few hours I finally wet my pants because I  couldn't hold it. Doing this repeatedly will make  accidently wetting yourself easier over time.

You can make the process quicker by peeing in your pants in the shower where there won't be much cleanup. Your brain will unlearn what it was taught about avoid wetting your pants when nothing bad happens.

Personally I look at my big bladder as a bonus because it permits long -(as much as just over a minute) very satisfying  enjoyable pees weather in my pants or not.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

In addition to my above post I want to add the old aximum be careful what you wish for.

As I have aged (68) and my prostate enlarged, and perhaps sphincter weakened, I can not hold my pee nearly as much as I could.  I miss the extreme fullness ( without the pain though) that permitted me to enjoy the sensation of bladder fullness for an extended time before I lose control and experience a long forceful , satisfying pee. 

I still hold my pee sometimes, but I can't do it like I used to, without a sudden unexpected sometimes embarrassing leak.   I truly miss the old days.

Right now I am enjoying a  mild to moderately full bladder, but I know when I stand up or even  sitting here suddenly without much warning I will leak. 

Happly Surprised How this played out is on my status feed.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)