Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

"Sorry, but I don't know your story. I thought from the sixties. But yes I'm talking about it"

I thought it was from the 50s but I could be wrong, maybe it was the 60s, but it was probably popular for a while. Not sure if they still have them today, but that would probably be pretty good for a desperation situation because constantly being on rollerblades like that would be hell on the bladder. I look forward to seeing what you do with it!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A woman at the end of a really long bathroom line with her legs crossed grabbing herself and looking really sad and longingly towards the front of the line and the empty men's room next door. Or a wom

it was very interesting to work on this drawing)

Posted Images

2 минуты назад, сказал отчаянный Джилл:

- Извините, но я не знаю вашей истории. Я думал, из шестидесятых. Но да я говорю об этом"

Я думал, что это было из 50-х годов, но я мог ошибаться, может быть, это были 60-е годы, но, вероятно, это было популярно какое-то время. Не уверен, что они все еще есть у них сегодня, но это, вероятно, было бы довольно хорошо для ситуации отчаяния, потому что постоянно находиться на роликах, как это было бы адом для мочевого пузыря. Я с нетерпением жду, что вы с ним сделаете!

Так или иначе, мой парень просит нарисовать это. Так что, вероятно, будет комикс об этом. И тогда я нарисую себя заключенным в американской тюрьме, который долго терпел, прежде чем попасть в тюрьму.

3 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

"Sorry, but I don't know your story. I thought from the sixties. But yes I'm talking about it"

I thought it was from the 50s but I could be wrong, maybe it was the 60s, but it was probably popular for a while. Not sure if they still have them today, but that would probably be pretty good for a desperation situation because constantly being on rollerblades like that would be hell on the bladder. I look forward to seeing what you do with it!

Sorry for russian. Anyway, my boyfriend asks to draw this. So there will probably be a comic strip about it. And then I will draw myself as a prisoner in an American prison who endured for a long time before coming to prison.

On 10/14/2020 at 12:16 AM, Beloved said:

Are you a ladder? I've never seen ladders. You just have a fetish on them and you write about them. And then you say that like her. Sorry if I didn't understand. I translate google translator lol)

Ladder?

On 10/14/2020 at 7:35 AM, Beloved said:

My boyfriend has power over me. I cannot disobey his orders.

Wait really? Oof. He sounds like a jerk. 

Or maybe it's like a kinky BDSM thing? idk.

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Ms. Tito said:

Ladder?

Sorry, I drank too much whiskey then. I celebrated my birthday that day.  Ladder I meant trap. 

1 hour ago, Ms. Tito said:

Ladder?

My boyfrend is not a jerk. I love him, it is kink.  It's hard to write when you're drunk and only use google translate.

25 minutes ago, Beloved said:

Sorry, I drank too much whiskey then. I celebrated my birthday that day.  Ladder I meant trap. 

My boyfrend is not a jerk. I love him, it is kink.  It's hard to write when you're drunk and only use google translate.

Ooooo okay. And yeah, "trap" isn't quite the word I'd use to describe myself, I prefer transgender, but yeah. Girls with dicks are hot!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I wondered how the translator would work on the Pacific Northwest jargon.  First I tried DesperateJill's, "You mean one of those waitresses at those burger joints from the 1950s who delivered your meals while on roller skates? Yes I imagine that that would be a very brutal job if you are desperate!"  When Google translated that into Russian, then back to English it remained accurate.

Next I tried our local jargon, "You mean a 1950s rollerskating carhop who delivered your food?  Yes, I suppose it will be very hard work if you were desperate!"  The returned English contained "car workshop" in place of "carhop."  Makes no sense.

So I tried, "You mean a 1950s rollerskating car waitress who delivered your food?  Yes, I suppose it will be very hard work if you were desperate!"  The returned English dropped "car."  It changed rollerskating to roller-skate.  But meaning remained obvious.

Through the 1950s until about 1964 ladies were required to wear over-the-knee skirts at school, church and on jobs (except entertainment and athletics).  Then some darinng drive-in restaurants had their female employees wear light-weight off-knee skirts.  Rollerskating tossed the skirts upward.  Wind more so.  Waitresses needed one hand to hold the tray and the other out for balance.  Panties became part of the uniform.

According to YouTube some places in the Southeast United States still (again?) have skating waitresses.

On 3/18/2021 at 8:41 AM, Stanley79 said:

I wondered how the translator would work on the Pacific Northwest jargon. First I tried DesperateJill's, "You mean one of those waitresses at those burger joints from the 1950s who delivered your meals while on roller skates? Yes I imagine that that would be a very brutal job if you are desperate!" When Google translated that into Russian, then back to English it remained accurate.

Next I tried our local jargon, "You mean a 1950s rollerskating carhop who delivered your food?  Yes, I suppose it will be very hard work if you were desperate!" The returned English contained "car workshop" in place of "carhop." Makes no sense.

So I tried, "You mean a 1950s rollerskating car waitress who delivered your food?  Yes, I suppose it will be very hard work if you were desperate!" The returned English dropped "car." It changed rollerskating to roller-skate. But meaning remained obvious.

Through the 1950s until about 1964 ladies were required to wear over-the-knee skirts at school, church and on jobs (except entertainment and athletics). Then some darinng drive-in restaurants had their female employees wear light-weight off-knee skirts. Rollerskating tossed the skirts upward. Wind more so. Waitresses needed one hand to hold the tray and the other out for balance. Panties became part of the uniform.

According to YouTube some places in the Southeast United States still (again?) have skating waitresses.

I didn't immediately understand what you meant, but I meant the waitress. And I have it in a separate album, because I have already drawn it (Roller-skating waitress)