Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A woman at the end of a really long bathroom line with her legs crossed grabbing herself and looking really sad and longingly towards the front of the line and the empty men's room next door. Or a wom

it was very interesting to work on this drawing)

Posted Images

A woman at the end of a really long bathroom line with her legs crossed grabbing herself and looking really sad and longingly towards the front of the line and the empty men's room next door. Or a woman standing around desperate and crying as a guy pees in the bushes behind her!

Oh how bout a bathroom line made up entirely of angry looking pregnant women!

On 8/3/2020 at 11:20 PM, DesperateJill said:

A woman at the end of a really long bathroom line with her legs crossed grabbing herself and looking really sad and longingly towards the front of the line and the empty men's room next door. Or a woman standing around desperate and crying as a guy pees in the bushes behind her!

Oh how bout a bathroom line made up entirely of angry looking pregnant women!

okey here we are! long line, with two pregnant woman and pretty girls with full bladders.

long line.jpg

"okey here we are! long line, with two pregnant woman and pretty girls with full bladders."

Love it, you are talented artist and there aren't many artists focusing on pee desperation, sadly. Maybe you could illustrate some ideas I have. Would it be OK to share these pictures in my blog, I can credit them to you since you signed your name on it.

I have a whole bunch of ideas and I think I will just list them and you will tell me which ones you like and which ones you think you might be interested in potentially drawing.

The first one I thought you might have some fun with as it takes sort of a direct shot at me poking fun at my current situation at work where I don't have access to a bathroom all day. I figure you can draw a picture of a woman based off of me (brunette, average weight, busty, pink skirt) standing in the middle of the woods with her legs crossed looking really twitchy and uncomfortable with a thought bubble above her head with a small image of a woman sitting on the toilet looking relieved while you have a couple of guys peeing in the bushes right behind her!

Going along with that you might also like to illustrate the time I was forced to pee outside by taking off my skirt and spreading my legs and peeing in the woods. Maybe you could have me looking towards the sky looking infuriated like I was ready to scream!

Then there is another one that I thought would be really funny that my friend would probably get a kick out of. While I have been at my bathroomless outdoor job there was this woman I was talking to and I would frequently complain about how she had a toilet right by her, so maybe you could do a split screen of me at my computer in the back of a van with my legs tightly crossed looking like I am in agony, like I want to scream or cry, with a split screen on the other side showing her at her computer with her bathroom door open behind her with her toilet right there, and maybe she is looking at the toilet with a smirk with a bubble saying this is going to be good for you Jill, consider it bladder training! I think she would probably get a kick out of a picture like that.

The next one doesn't necessarily have to be of me specifically but I figure it can be of a woman who is sitting in a toilet stall holding up a phone taking toilet selfies while in front of the toilet stall there is a long line of aggravated looking women looking impatient and maybe tapping their feet and maybe one of them is he shouting at the toilet stall door.

I had this idea for a story about the first bathroom line where a bunch of cave women were waiting in line for a cave bathroom while the men had no line next door as I thought that might be a funny type of thing to illustrate and how you illustrated can influence how I described the story.

I recently wrote a novel called An Aura of Desperation that I haven't gotten around to publishing it where the premises men gain the mutant power to breed people's auras to see when women have to go to the bathroom and how badly. So maybe you could draw a guy looking at a bunch of women looking desperate and glowing bright red with a bright red aura around them indicating that they are bursting.

Here is another one where you might like to poke some fun at me. One of the things is that people have always joked is that it's a good thing I don't want children because no one could never picture me dealing with having to pee so much while being pregnant so maybe you could try character looking like me massively pregnant grabbing herself standing outside of a ladies room door that says out of order on it with her eyes looking like they are bugging out of her head. You can title it Jill's Nightmare lol.

I realize that's a whole lot of suggestions and I know it probably takes you a long time to draw these so I understand if you aren't interested in all of them but if you are interested in any of those ideas let me know what you think! I really love what you have done so far as desperation art like this is quite rare.

57 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

"okey here we are! long line, with two pregnant woman and pretty girls with full bladders."

Love it, you are talented artist and there aren't many artists focusing on pee desperation, sadly. Maybe you could illustrate some ideas I have. Would it be OK to share these pictures in my blog, I can credit them to you since you signed your name on it.

I have a whole bunch of ideas and I think I will just list them and you will tell me which ones you like and which ones you think you might be interested in potentially drawing.

The first one I thought you might have some fun with as it takes sort of a direct shot at me poking fun at my current situation at work where I don't have access to a bathroom all day. I figure you can draw a picture of a woman based off of me (brunette, average weight, busty, pink skirt) standing in the middle of the woods with her legs crossed looking really twitchy and uncomfortable with a thought bubble above her head with a small image of a woman sitting on the toilet looking relieved while you have a couple of guys peeing in the bushes right behind her!

Going along with that you might also like to illustrate the time I was forced to pee outside by taking off my skirt and spreading my legs and peeing in the woods. Maybe you could have me looking towards the sky looking infuriated like I was ready to scream!

Then there is another one that I thought would be really funny that my friend would probably get a kick out of. While I have been at my bathroomless outdoor job there was this woman I was talking to and I would frequently complain about how she had a toilet right by her, so maybe you could do a split screen of me at my computer in the back of a van with my legs tightly crossed looking like I am in agony, like I want to scream or cry, with a split screen on the other side showing her at her computer with her bathroom door open behind her with her toilet right there, and maybe she is looking at the toilet with a smirk with a bubble saying this is going to be good for you Jill, consider it bladder training! I think she would probably get a kick out of a picture like that.

The next one doesn't necessarily have to be of me specifically but I figure it can be of a woman who is sitting in a toilet stall holding up a phone taking toilet selfies while in front of the toilet stall there is a long line of aggravated looking women looking impatient and maybe tapping their feet and maybe one of them is he shouting at the toilet stall door.

I had this idea for a story about the first bathroom line where a bunch of cave women were waiting in line for a cave bathroom while the men had no line next door as I thought that might be a funny type of thing to illustrate and how you illustrated can influence how I described the story.

I recently wrote a novel called An Aura of Desperation that I haven't gotten around to publishing it where the premises men gain the mutant power to breed people's auras to see when women have to go to the bathroom and how badly. So maybe you could draw a guy looking at a bunch of women looking desperate and glowing bright red with a bright red aura around them indicating that they are bursting.

Here is another one where you might like to poke some fun at me. One of the things is that people have always joked is that it's a good thing I don't want children because no one could never picture me dealing with having to pee so much while being pregnant so maybe you could try character looking like me massively pregnant grabbing herself standing outside of a ladies room door that says out of order on it with her eyes looking like they are bugging out of her head. You can title it Jill's Nightmare lol.

I realize that's a whole lot of suggestions and I know it probably takes you a long time to draw these so I understand if you aren't interested in all of them but if you are interested in any of those ideas let me know what you think! I really love what you have done so far as desperation art like this is quite rare.

I am very interested in your suggestions, but I smoke weed today) I will definitely do this when I have time. I want to draw you. I liked the ideas with you, so describe yourself more specifically. (how long is your hair and curly or not? eye color and skin color, are you light skinned?) 😘

"I am very interested in your suggestions, but I smoke weed today) I will definitely do this when I have time. I want to draw you. I liked the ideas with you, so describe yourself more specifically. (how long is your hair and curly or not? eye color and skin color, are you light skinned?)"

I'm glad you liked my ideas and want to draw me, I'm actually quite flattered. So to answer your question I am about 160 pounds, Caucasian and really light-skinned and even a little bit pale, I have green eyes, long straight brunette hair about shoulder or neck length, D cup breasts, long skinny arms, kind of wide hips, big butt lol and I prefer wearing skirts.

Here's another idea that I think would be kind of fun for you. I gave you a whole bunch of ideas to work with but here's another idea, think of a situation that you would absolutely love to see me and involving excruciating desperation and draw that picture and surprise me! Like if you could put me in any type of desperate situation imaginable what type of situation would put me in?

I'm really only into desperation though and I don't wet myself though so wetting myself with not be a realistic situation.

Actually there is one situation that I got into when I was younger that you might enjoy drawing that would probably be extremely embarrassing to see drawn. Once when I was a teenager I was changing out of my one-piece bathing suit (a black one-piece bathing suit with a butterfly on the chest) in a bathroom stall to go to the bathroom, so I had to get completely naked so that I could use the toilet, and then while I was doing that my cousin stole my swimsuit and threw it in another stall and then other women came into the bathroom and almost took it.

I think that you would probably have a fun time drawing that, and just for the record I blush a real lot in a situation like that! I have to admit seeing you post a picture would probably make me feel a bit self-conscious but I would really like to see it! So I have no problem with you posting it here.

Also I don't know if you like desperation as well but when I am desperate to poop I do sort of like little butt squats and I grab my ass LOL. So maybe there is something for you to draw as well if you are interested in that, which I have to admit is also kind of embarrassing but would be interesting to see.

• 2 weeks later...

I already said the same thing to you in private but I'll repeat it here.

Thank you, that is excellent! That really actually does look a lot like me, although I think more attractive than I actually look. But you really got it just perfect as that's actually kind of how I do look when I am desperate, and even though I didn't actually tell you that detail it's funny that you show me spreading my legs a lot when I am peeing because that actually is my tendency! The bathroom you have me imagining is nicer than the one that they have at my job though for sure LOL. I have to say I'm incredibly impressed with this. Was that sort of circle in my top above my skirt supposed to be representing that my bladder was really full? If so nice touch!

Don't worry in the future I will include a link to your profile in each of my blog updates. I will add it to my list of permanent links, ones that I post with every single update, so that then maybe more people will see your work. I don't know how many people look at my blog but hopefully it will get you more attention because you are definitely a very talented artist.

This would make a good cover for my upcoming book that I plan to write about my job, which I haven't started writing it yet though because I am waiting for the ordeal to be over so that I can foreshadow what will happen next, which of course I don't know yet because this is my first nonfiction desperation book!

I look forward to any of your future work. I have tons of ideas for all sorts of desperation themed art but I already gave you a whole bunch and I realize it takes a long time so take your time getting back to that. But once again this is truly excellent!

If you have any ideas for your own desperation art maybe you could make a picture and then I could write a story about it.

I will also add that I think that this is realistic enough that it actually makes me feel a little bit self-conscious that it feels like everyone seeing an actual photograph of me desperate and fantasizing about urinating LOL. But I look forward to more like this in the future and I am sure that everyone else here will be enjoying this as well.

7 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

I already said the same thing to you in private but I'll repeat it here.

Thank you, that is excellent! That really actually does look a lot like me, although I think more attractive than I actually look. But you really got it just perfect as that's actually kind of how I do look when I am desperate, and even though I didn't actually tell you that detail it's funny that you show me spreading my legs a lot when I am peeing because that actually is my tendency! The bathroom you have me imagining is nicer than the one that they have at my job though for sure LOL. I have to say I'm incredibly impressed with this. Was that sort of circle in my top above my skirt supposed to be representing that my bladder was really full? If so nice touch!

Don't worry in the future I will include a link to your profile in each of my blog updates. I will add it to my list of permanent links, ones that I post with every single update, so that then maybe more people will see your work. I don't know how many people look at my blog but hopefully it will get you more attention because you are definitely a very talented artist.

This would make a good cover for my upcoming book that I plan to write about my job, which I haven't started writing it yet though because I am waiting for the ordeal to be over so that I can foreshadow what will happen next, which of course I don't know yet because this is my first nonfiction desperation book!

I look forward to any of your future work. I have tons of ideas for all sorts of desperation themed art but I already gave you a whole bunch and I realize it takes a long time so take your time getting back to that. But once again this is truly excellent!

If you have any ideas for your own desperation art maybe you could make a picture and then I could write a story about it.

I will also add that I think that this is realistic enough that it actually makes me feel a little bit self-conscious that it feels like everyone seeing an actual photograph of me desperate and fantasizing about urinating LOL. But I look forward to more like this in the future and I am sure that everyone else here will be enjoying this as well.

I am very glad that you liked it, as time will be, I will draw more of your ideas.) 

"Now I want to draw ayano from yandere simulator or harley quinn. If you want someone specific, then tell me about it."

I could picture Harley Quinn getting desperate in that outfit. Maybe that have a scene where she is fighting the Joker and the Joker is holding up a glass of water or lemonade and slowly pouring it into another glass as she is grabbing herself and holding up a bat like she is really frustrated and that the Joker is just teasing her and tormenting her by showing her water.

Or maybe you could have a scene of her where she is running with a bat knocking people down grabbing herself trying to get ahead of the line to the bathroom. I figure she's already pretty crazy, a full bladder would just make her crazier!

4 hours ago, Beloved said:

Now I want to draw ayano from yandere simulator or harley quinn. If you want someone specific, then tell me about it.

OK, i'd like you to draw Max from Life is Strange, specifically her encountering a long line for the girls bathroom and considering whether you should use her powers to reverse time to try and avoid that situation.