Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Childhood Neighbor

This recollection isn't meant to be sexual in any way. I'm just curious if you guys think my childhood neighbor had a wetting fetish or have another explanation.

Growing up I had a neighbor a couple houses down from me. He was one or two years younger than me. We'll call him Joe. Our parents enrolled us in martial arts classes together and I think this is the first time I saw him wet himself. The studio was on the third floor of a narrow building. One night after our lessons the parents were all talking, leaving the rest of us kids to mess around. Joe kept stopping to hold himself intermittently but I didn't think anything of it. Finally after a while he said he was going to go use the bathroom. There was no bathroom on the third floor. There was one on the second floor, right below us, just sort of to the side of the stairwell (it was a very strangely designed building). Joe returned a few minutes later and the white pants of his uniform were clearly pee stained. He said he couldn't get in the bathroom. Still, I didn't think anything of it and just felt bad for him. The parents finished talking only another few minutes after that and everyone left. I remember glancing at the bathroom on the way down the stairs and it was opened and empty.

The next time I remember we were playing outside. We were young and not allowed to leave our street without supervision. This particular day we were playing in another neighbor's driveway. The driveway was a short but steep hill. I think we were just riding our skateboards, scooters, bikes, and whatever down it. This driveway was also directly across the street from Joe's front door. As I said, we were riding up and down the driveway for a while. One of Joe's younger brothers was with us as well. Joe again kept holding himself through his shorts sporadically. Eventually, he stood to the side of the driveway and soaked his shorts. I was very shocked. I said "Dude! Why didn't you go home? You live right there?" (probably pointing at his house). Joe just casually responded that his mom didn't mind and walked across the street to go change. After he was gone his brother said that he (Joe) had a lot of accidents. I went home myself just a few minutes later and I was still confused about what happened.

Next memory was at a birthday party for one of Joe's brothers. The party was just at their house. I wasn't invited which was expected as I was like four years older than his brother. My parents told me I should go over though, so I did. I only stated for a short time; ate some cake and played something on Nintendo. I didn't specifically see Joe wet himself or any aftermath but he changed his pants so I can only assume that he did.

The last of Joe's incidents was a few years later. By this point I had gotten old enough to leave the street unsupervised. I started hanging out at the local parks and with some other people from around the city. One day my grandfather was coming by to take me swimming at his indoor pool and my parents arranged for Joe to come with me. We stopped to eat along the way. I think it was a Mcdonalds or Burger King. Joe took advantage of the refill machine and drank alot. Joe pissed himself while sitting at the table. We were already wearing our swim trunks and brought a change of clothes for after the pool. My grandfather didn't even think it was weird. We finished at the restaurant and continued to my grandfather's house. We spent a while in the pool, dryed off, changed, and my grandfather drove us back to my house. He had a pick up truck and let us sit in the bed. He dropped us both off in front of my house (Joe could easily walk a couple doors down). Joe hopped out of the truck bed and stood on the sidewalk flooding the khaki cargo pants he had changed into. Again, I was flabbergasted. "Dude! You couldn't wait another minute until you got home?" Again Joe said something casually like his mom was used to it, or something. I can't remember exactly.

It was still a couple years before I figured out that Peeing, having to pee, wetting, etc. were a sexually arousing thing to me and there were websites and forums dedicated to the fetish. That's when I started thinking back to those incidents with Joe and have ever since wondered if it was a fetish for him even though he might not have known it at the time.

Anyway, interested to hear what you lot think.

• 3 weeks later...

Great story. Obviously he did it on purpose, so I guess he liked it.
I had a friend who used to wet his pants whenever he was with me.
It was in the 3rd grade. He kept wetting his pants time after time. The thing is he never wet himself before.
He was making these bizarre excuses to explain the wet patch on his pants.
If I had a time machine I would go back to the 3rd grade and this time join him and wet my pants too :)

Very interesting. How old was he during these stories? I bet it wasn't a fetish yet for him, though it may have turned into one. More likely, he simply enjoyed it in an innocent way or had gotten used to it for some reason. Maybe he had a lot of real accidents when he was done being potty trained, so even once he had control it had become a bit of a habit, or he had some innocent interest in it and knew his mom didn't mind or assumed they were real accidents. So he took advantage of situations. 

For example, with the first wetting you saw, it's very possible that depending on the age, he had a real accident. It sounds like the bathroom was very close but maybe he genuinely had held on for too long. Alternatively, he went downstairs and saw there was no one there and stood on the bottom of the stairs or in the bathroom and casually wet himself. He probably saw the opportunity, knew his mom would believe him if he said he had an accident, and felt like being naughty. So he just did it, not worrying about it or thinking too much into it. When you and the other kids saw him, he used the same "accident" excuse. 

Clearly by the second time you saw, it was not an accident, and Joe's younger brother probably knew that as well (depending on his age. How much younger was he? Maybe he believed his brother when he said they were accidents). However, he clearly had to pee and decided that he didn't want to go home and was having too much fun playing, or decided it would be fun and naughty to wet himself right there. Again, I'm sure that either he knew his mom wouldn't think much of it, or that he could say it was an accident, so he decided to just go in his pants. I'm sure he wasn't expecting any reaction, just like he probably didn't get much at home. I'm sure his siblings and mom didn't bat an eye every time he wet at home, and he figured it would be the same playing with you. It's possible he was planning on staying in his peed in clothes, and that when you had a reaction right after, he got embarrassed or something, and it made him decide to go and change. It's also possible that he was planning on going and changing directly after anyway, but I think it's likely your reaction affected him a little and pushed him to go change. Did he come back out to play after? Or do you not know? It seems you left pretty soon after he went home. Did his younger brother go home too when you went home?

By the pool story, it's possible he was more into it, had a genuine interest or something. It's always possible he just drank a lot because he was thirsty and decided to wet himself out of habit or something, but it's also possible he drank with the plan of wetting himself. Either way, I agree it's not as big of a deal to wet swim trunks, but it's very interesting he did it so casually in such a public place. The incident after the ride home is more interesting though. How old were you guys at that point? That was definitely not an accident. Did he do it blatantly in front of you, or did he wait a few minutes and assumed you were heading off to your house? I wonder if he meant for you to see or thought he had privacy. He must have been very used to wetting at that point. Again, I assume it had become some sort of habit, and although I assume strongly that he had control, it's possible his mom still thought he had accidents or just was so used to him having pee pants, that he didn't even worry about her. If he did it as soon as you were out of the truck and with you watching him, maybe he got a kick out of publicly wetting, like some sort of exhibitionist thing. He wanted to get a reaction from you. I'm not sure, but either way that sounds like a weird experience then, but something awesome to look back at. Whether he thought you wouldn't see or wanted you to see, the casual excuse is pretty funny to think about. 

Do you remember any of the situation around the birthday party? How did you notice he had changed his pants? I really do wonder how often he simply wet himself. Did you know him outside of hanging out with him occasionally? Obviously you were older then him, but did you too go to the same school? DO tyou remember if he wet himself in school? I wonder if he did, or only when with friends in more private situations. I wonder if the frequency changed, or if the way he did it and the situations he did it in, changed as he got older. For example when he was young, he did it whenever he felt like it but when he was older, he only did it right before going home. I wonder if he did it a lot at home, like playing in his room and choosing to wet rather then use the toilet. That would make sense with the birthday. Either way, a fascinating story about a fascinating kid's mindset. Thanks for sharin!

44 minutes ago, PoolBoy said:

Great story. Obviously he did it on purpose, so I guess he liked it.
I had a friend who used to wet his pants whenever he was with me.
It was in the 3rd grade. He kept wetting his pants time after time. The thing is he never wet himself before.
He was making these bizarre excuses to explain the wet patch on his pants.
If I had a time machine I would go back to the 3rd grade and this time join him and wet my pants too 🙂

I would love to hear more about your friend! Sounds very funny. What kind of excuses would he make? I think those half baked weird suspicious excuses are so adorable. 

33 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

I would love to hear more about your friend! Sounds very funny. What kind of excuses would he make? I think those half baked weird suspicious excuses are so adorable. 

Yeah, I love these silly excuses too 🙂

So... First time it happened he was wearing gray gym shorts. It was right before we were headed home from school.

He had a basketball size wet patch on the front of his shorts. He said some kid splashed water on him.
It didn't make much sense (judging by the look of the stain), but I gave him the benefit of the doubt.
A Few days later it happened again. this time he said his water bottle spilled.
Another day went by and this time he "fell into a puddle" (that's somehow, in a mysterious way, made his pants wet, and only his pants!)

There are two times I remember most: we were riding our bicycles after school and took a rest at a small park. That's when I noticed his grey sweatpants are wet, all the way down to his shoes.
He told me it's sweat (it was autumn, and besides, nobody sweats like this!)

The 2nd most memorable moment was on a field trip. He was wearing faded black sweatpants, and he sat next to me on the bus.
Once we arrived at our destination (some forest), he told me "I'm going to pee".
He came back a minute later with a huge wet circle on the front of his pants.
I didn't know what to say. He then took a long sleeves shirt and wrapped it around his waist. The sleeves hid most of the wet patch.

I think he is the reason I'm into omo today. I was astonished by the way he just peed himself and didn't care about it at all.

@PoolBoy wow, that sounds amazing! Were you in third grade for all of these? 

Did you ever see him wet himself, or only ever the aftermaths? 

Did he make an excuse the last time as well? Did he ever admit what he had really done?

And you said he only wet himself around you? 

That time in automn riding your bikes sounds absolutely adorable. I feel like if I were you, I would have even been embarrassed for him!

3 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

@PoolBoy wow, that sounds amazing! Were you in third grade for all of these? 

Did you ever see him wet himself, or only ever the aftermaths? 

Did he make an excuse the last time as well? Did he ever admit what he had really done?

And you said he only wet himself around you? 

That time in automn riding your bikes sounds absolutely adorable. I feel like if I were you, I would have even been embarrassed for him!

Yes, these pants-wetting-"accidents" are all from the 3rd grade.  He hasn't done it again later on.
I have never seen him wet his pants, I only saw the aftermath.
He made no excuse for the field-trip wetting, but he never admit it either.
Most of the times he wet his pants when he was with me, but there were a times he did it during school so other kids saw it too.
No one ever told him anything about it or made fun of him (which as a grown-up man I can say is really great).
As for the bike riding - I remember I really liked it. I wasn't embarrassed for him at all. I'm sure he knew what he was doing.

11 minutes ago, PoolBoy said:

Yes, these pants-wetting-"accidents" are all from the 3rd grade.  He hasn't done it again later on.
I have never seen him wet his pants, I only saw the aftermath.
He made no excuse for the field-trip wetting, but he never admit it either.
Most of the times he wet his pants when he was with me, but there were a times he did it during school so other kids saw it too.
No one ever told him anything about it or made fun of him (which as a grown-up man I can say is really great).
As for the bike riding - I remember I really liked it. I wasn't embarrassed for him at all. I'm sure he knew what he was doing.

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing! I wonder why he did that all haha

8 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

[snip]

Thanks for the in-depth perspective, BENAir. I think Joe was between the ages of 7-10 for these stories.

The time we were outside playing I don't think my reaction pushed him. It really seemed like he just wet himself and was immediately off to go change. That's why I remember thinking it was so strange, instead of just walking home five minutes earlier and peeing.

I really don't remember anything specific about the birthday event. I just remember not seeing Joe for a good few minutes and when I did run into him he was wearing gray sweatpants instead of the blue jeans he had on earlier.

In the final story, he didn't waste any time peeing after getting out of the truck. I vaguely recall him actually bringing attention to it. We pretty much just said goodbye to each other and he said something like "I just have to do one thing first (before going home)" and that's when he proceeded to piss his pants.

The only time we were in the same school together was elementary school. I don't remember seeing him around the building at all through out the years and I don't remember hearing any stories about him. However, there was a boy in my grade that used to poop himself like clockwork everyday. His mom used to pack an extra pair of underwear in his backpack. I think everyone was more bugged out by him.

Edited by Hydrophilic (see edit history)
12 minutes ago, Hydrophilic said:

The only time we were in the same school together was elementary school. I don't remember seeing him around the building at all through out the years and I don't remember hearing any stories about him. However, there was a boy in my grade that used to poop himself like clockwork everyday. His mom used to pack an extra pair of underwear in his backpack. I think everyone was more bugged out by him.

Huh, interesting. Possible the poop kid took all the attention from Joe. Or just that he didn't wet in school. Either way, does seem a suspicious amount like the wettings were on purpose. I wonder why though.