Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Lowkey Hating My Fetish

So I have omorashi fetish since i was born, I don't know what caused it but it's just who I am. Sometimes i feel depressed because this fetish is not "normal" to general public or even that common.

I can't reveal my fetish to my parents, relatives, or even my best friends because this fetish is just to weird and maybe nasty... BUT I LIKE IT SO MUCH..

So, whenever my friend (girl) desperate to pee, in a car, on my bike, in my house, and even desperate to poop in my house so bad, I have to keep my composure, not trying to reveal who I am. My heart was pounding so hard and my body was hot because of her desperation. But then again, I have to control myself not to do or say anything stupid. Because if I do, I will just destroy my life. 

The feeling when I'm trying to control myself is like a very hungry vampire trying to not drink a fresh blood in front of him ( maybe )

Don't get my wrong, but this fetish is making my life so much harder than it already is...

For the last time, I LIKE IT SO MUCH, yet I don't really know how I feel about having this fetish. I'll just have to accept it, or even take it to my grave.

By the way, I have so much stories to tell about that girl and others, maybe someday I'll tell you guys the story.

How do you guys feel about your fetish? Anybody feel the same or different? Let me know...

It's weird, but it's really not that weird - or at least it doesn't alarm anyone. I've been found out by a few people close to me, both involuntarily and voluntarily, but my life definitely wasn't destroyed. I mean, my ex pried it out of me and her reaction was just relieved to hear my big secret wasn't anything harmful or morally questionable. I'm glad I told her, cuz that led to some fun things later on. I plan to tell my next partner as well whenever the hell I finally decide it's a smart idea to start dating again.

Growing up with it was a challenge for me and can feel very lonely at times, I feel ya... still does at times. Its hard to come out, especially the first time. But it gets easier, I know their are not a lot of us out their, but in my experience people are a lot more accepting than our anxieties lead us.

Just be smart and take care of yourself and the people around you. Its not easy but wet on!

I feel you, I only care for the desperation and don't care for wetting but every time girls I find attractive has to be it drives me mad. 
My crush at work had to pee and vent to go the bathroom was occupied so she came back, 25ish min later she put down her things to go again and I said to her "If you wait till next break I give a chocolate bar" and to my surprise her eyes lighted up until she looked at the clock and saw it was 40 min left and got a almost panicked expression and said "nah, I have to pee"
She didn't bathroom dance much during the wait but I saw her cross her legs a couple of time before she vent the first time

I sometimes makes a little fun of her for going to the toilet so often and talked to her the day or two days after that I was surprised she considers waiting for a some chocolate, she said something like "Well I would have liked some chocolate but when I saw how long it was I rather pee, I already waited so long" I asked her if she think she would have made it she tried and she responded whit "no, my bladder was full"
The same girl also told me about a time she had been desperate to pee after I told her a story of a insanely steel bladderd girl I knew.

All this got me super excited and I wanted to ask and talk about it so much more but I had to pretend not to be excited and if I ask to much she would start wondering why. 

I was so incredible happy for what happen whit her and the story even if it was not many details in it but it got me hungry for so much more and that is something I will not get. 

Stay strong my friend! 

Guest Amaya
11 hours ago, Baw42 said:

So I have omorashi fetish since i was born, I don't know what caused it but it's just who I am. Sometimes i feel depressed because this fetish is not "normal" to general public or even that common.

I can't reveal my fetish to my parents, relatives, or even my best friends because this fetish is just to weird and maybe nasty... BUT I LIKE IT SO MUCH..

So, whenever my friend (girl) desperate to pee, in a car, on my bike, in my house, and even desperate to poop in my house so bad, I have to keep my composure, not trying to reveal who I am. My heart was pounding so hard and my body was hot because of her desperation. But then again, I have to control myself not to do or say anything stupid. Because if I do, I will just destroy my life. 

The feeling when I'm trying to control myself is like a very hungry vampire trying to not drink a fresh blood in front of him ( maybe )

Don't get my wrong, but this fetish is making my life so much harder than it already is...

For the last time, I LIKE IT SO MUCH, yet I don't really know how I feel about having this fetish. I'll just have to accept it, or even take it to my grave.

By the way, I have so much stories to tell about that girl and others, maybe someday I'll tell you guys the story.

How do you guys feel about your fetish? Anybody feel the same or different? Let me know...

I feel the same way. I love it and I hate it so much. I hate that I let our societal upbringing destroy our lives like this. We feel shame for something we shouldn’t because it hurts nobody. Yet...the shame, the hate, the secrecy and feeling more abnormal than usual...I get you

I too feel for you,  but please take heart.

I am a bloke heading towards the beginning of the twilight years of my life,  as well as my sex life,  and I learnt my lesson late,  so please let me alay your fears.

I spent a lot of my life alone,  because I thought that my desire to have my partner wet herself for me was going to be such a disgusting act for her that the mere mention of it would end our relationship on the spot.

This thought process was probably learnt at an early age when I was admonished (quite rightly) by my parents for delibertaly weeing myself. So why would a lovely young lady want to do something so completly disgusting for me.

But here's the thing.  Whilst there might be a few women who would run screaming at the mere concept,  There are many more who will consider it as part of a healthy loving relationship.

You are being dishonest and underhand if you "secretly" get your kicks from seeing you partner desperate / wetting,  and it is THIS situation that could end up being damaging to the relationship.

If your relationship with your parnter is worth anything, then the truth is all that will do.  You might need to pick your time,  and you will need to make sure that your partner understands your needs,  and that you understand,  and want to take care of theirs.  This is a two way street, and it could be that  they may have some hidden secret that they are too ashamed to initially bring out.

After years and years of living in the wilderness,  more or less for this very reason,  In more recent times I have been involved in two (sequential) long term relationships,  one of which is still current.  On both occasions I was open and hoonest about my "kinks" very early on,  and neither of my partners ran away screaming.  In fact quite the opposite.  They were both open to trying it for me.  This has led to some very enjoyable wet times.

And if the woman of the moment does run away screaming,  then she was probably not the right person for you anyway!

Guest tortoise

I feel you. I’ve been interested in omorashi since I was a little girl so growing up it was really... alienating and weird. I felt like a freak. I’m in my twenties now though and I’ve mellowed out a bit... I’ve noticed that a majority of people I’ve told about it, are surprised but not disgusted by it - sort of just, ‘is that it?’. And in some cases have been open to trying it, or become interested in it, because they know I am/they’re interested in pursuing a r’ship with me. As far as kinks go it’s not that ‘out there’ - it’s just a bodily function, after all! 
So I don’t think you’re doomed to live alone forever - there will be people out there who are at the very least happy to try it out if not interested themselves — just gotta jump in and find out (which is the hard part!). Hiding it and beating yourself up will probably do worse for you and your relationships in the long run 😞 

You are not abnormal Baw42, having a fetish of some sort is completely normal and all the people who post on here or read this board are here for the same reason: we all have a pee related fetish! It is nothing weird or nasty, just an alternative, so please don't feel bad about it, just enjoy it! If you don't feel you can tell people in the "real world" then don't. Why do they need to know anyway? Whatever you like is your business. Don't beat yourself up about it, be happy. You are among like-minded friends on here.

On 8/5/2020 at 5:08 AM, bustin2pee said:

You are not abnormal Baw42, having a fetish of some sort is completely normal and all the people who post on here or read this board are here for the same reason: we all have a pee related fetish! It is nothing weird or nasty, just an alternative, so please don't feel bad about it, just enjoy it! If you don't feel you can tell people in the "real world" then don't. Why do they need to know anyway? Whatever you like is your business. Don't beat yourself up about it, be happy. You are among like-minded friends on here.

Thanks 🙂