Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My deepest secret

I don't really know where to begin, i honedtly dont know when it started but I've been into omo since i can remember. I've grown to be obsessed with it at some points. Finding a partner to enjoy it with was the point where it just became normal to me, but its still a secret no one else knows. A little about myself real quick. Im in my 20s, rather skinny and tallish, pretty squishy though. Im into the act of peeing, desperation, not so much into wetting but it does turn me on sometimes, watersports, and bladder bulges. Extending into a little bit of bigger guys and big bladders. I myself have acquired a huge bladder through the years (1400ml is my max I've ever held and i was literally in tears) that was also this morning and the reason i came to this site. I wanted to see if there are more like me out there, interested in the same stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ionillon

It's nice to meet you! Omorashi is also my deepest darkest secret, but I don't have the courage to tell ANYBODY! I would die of embarrassment, probably get disowned, but if the later weren't to happen it would still change my relationship with my family and I really don't want that. But enough about me have a nice day and enjoy the site! 😁