Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wife or Girlfriend Coming Home Desperate

Posted (edited)

Has anyone had the experience of witnessing a female significant other coming home extremely desperate to pee, either resulting in a mad dash to the bathroom or having an accident before even making there?

If so, please share...

Edited by willbill (see edit history)

When I first got my apartment, I had to take in a roommate to make ends meet - she moved in with her young son. She had a full time job working at a pharmacy, so every morning she and her son  would leave the house at 7AM, she'd drop her son off at the day care, then she'd go to work from 8 to 4, then she'd pick up her kid and she got home about 6PM.

She really didn't like using public bathrooms, especially bathrooms that women had to share with men - and the drug store she worked at apparently only had one bathroom, that the women and men had to share. So she didn't use the bathroom 

The problem was.... when she got home, she was incredibly frantic to pee!

So, I'd  hear her unlocking the door, then she'd leave her kid standing in the middle of the apartment, she's run to the bathroom, often frantically unzipping  her jeans as she rushed to the toilet, with this really distressed and anxious look on her face - one time, I happened to be near the bathroom when she came in, and I could hear this really loud splattering noise coming from the bathroom 

Then she'd come out of the bathroom with  a smile on her face, obviously feeling much better, and then she'd just calmly start making  dinner, and making conversation with me like everything was perfectly normal.

This  was every day for about  2 years 

2 hours ago, Gregory10031 said:

When I first got my apartment, I had to take in a roommate to make ends meet - she moved in with her young son. She had a full time job working at a pharmacy, so every morning she and her son  would leave the house at 7AM, she'd drop her son off at the day care, then she'd go to work from 8 to 4, then she'd pick up her kid and she got home about 6PM.

She really didn't like using public bathrooms, especially bathrooms that women had to share with men - and the drug store she worked at apparently only had one bathroom, that the women and men had to share. So she didn't use the bathroom 

The problem was.... when she got home, she was incredibly frantic to pee!

So, I'd  hear her unlocking the door, then she'd leave her kid standing in the middle of the apartment, she's run to the bathroom, often frantically unzipping  her jeans as she rushed to the toilet, with this really distressed and anxious look on her face - one time, I happened to be near the bathroom when she came in, and I could hear this really loud splattering noise coming from the bathroom 

Then she'd come out of the bathroom with  a smile on her face, obviously feeling much better, and then she'd just calmly start making  dinner, and making conversation with me like everything was perfectly normal.

This  was every day for about  2 years 

That must have been so hot and arousing to see her desperate every day and to hear her pee with high pressure.

Did she pee for really long? Did you never talk with her about her habit and her strong urge?

Did you never have the chance to make her wait and to hold it longer after arriving at home?

On 8/1/2020 at 6:14 AM, willbill said:

Has anyone had the experience of witnessing a female significant other coming home extremely desperate to pee, either resulting in a mad dash to the bathroom or having an accident before even making there?

If so, please share...

Yes, my girlfriend often comes sprinting in the door desperate. She almost always makes it,  but not quite always...  I love it when that happens.