Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wife or Girlfriend Coming Home Desperate

@New_Macca

"It is amazing how she will wait in such discomfort without saying anything or giving any sign of her need other than going a bit quiet. My wife is the same and while she has a huge bladder I rarely get to enjoy her desperate as don’t know she is in that state until she runs the loo! In this case your wife clearly was at her limit to use such a bold term as about to piss herself and her wet patch showed that! Such a shame she locked the door so you couldn’t pee next to her"

@SoBursting

"She has never to my knowledge squatted outside to pee, she always manages to wait for a bathroom, she has remarkable holding powers, I sometimes wish she had less control and was forced into an emergency pee situation that I could enjoy at her cost, the way she can not show signs can be annoying as I like to see pee dancing etc but she shows it through her emotions her face looks at times in agony with tears in her eyes when holding only long enough for a bathroom,"

Statements like these kind of made me think of the point I just made in my new thread about women being more patient waiting for the bathroom, often not showing it or complaining until it becomes so extreme that it's just unbearable.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I first got my apartment, I had to take in a roommate to make ends meet - she moved in with her young son. She had a full time job working at a pharmacy, so every morning she and her son  would l

Here is another memorable one that happened a few years ago. It is slightly different as we weren’t “home” as such and also because it involved us both. We had been away at a relative’s wedding a

My girlfriend will sometimes come home from work in a rush, tell me she's 'dying for a wee' as she's kicking her shoes off then run upstairs to the loo, pull down her skirt, tights and knickers then t

12 hours ago, New_Macca said:

It is amazing how she will wait in such discomfort without saying anything or giving any sign of her need other than going a bit quiet. My wife is the same and while she has a huge bladder I rarely get to enjoy her desperate as don’t know she is in that state until she runs the loo! In this case your wife clearly was at her limit to use such a bold term as about to piss herself and her wet patch showed that! Such a shame she locked the door so you couldn’t pee next to her

Again like your last story she is amazing in how she is sooo desperate but won’t show it unless alone with you and then still is cocky and confident enough to say she can keep waiting and doesn’t need an emergency stop! You must be proud of her self control and intrigued if it can be pushed to the point if he having to make an emergency stop / squat or leaking 

On another occasion we were out at cinema then went to a large bar afterwards, in the next 2 hours we had 4 drinks, I had 4 pints she had half pints, I must have gone to the loo at some point she had not,

She had finished her drink and I had about a half to go, she mentioned she was needing the loo and was holding off going as we agreed to leave when I had finished mine, I suggested go now but she said as we were leaving together she would go to the loo on the way out as the toilets were in the foyer at the entrance, when we got there there were 4 bouncers blocking the path to the toilets, the ladies door was open, sensing a problem she avoided the loos and walked outside I reminded her We have walked outside without her going to the loo she said not here, she said she was disappointed she couldn’t go in when we passed as she was bursting to go but she would wait, I offered to go back in but for some reason she refused, again her pee shyness on seeing the 4 burly men must have made her avoid showing her need to them,

i was genuinely concerned for her and asked what she wanted to do next as it was late in the busy city and options were limited, as we walked along a quiet road she did a huge bent over curtsy, said although bursting and desperate to go she just wanted to get a taxi home, this was the days before mobile phones so we walked to the usual pick up point and called from a public phone, as we waited she was legs crossed and bending over slightly verbally making ooooh and aaah noises, I noticed we were outside a busy restaurant and said to her to go in there but as it’s normally for paying customers she refused but she was glancing through the glass doors weighing up her options, I reminded her we had a possible half hour wait with waiting on the taxi and the journey and strongly suggested she went in to ask to use the loo, at that she went inside for once her desperate need for relief overcoming her shyness, when she came out looking massively relieved she said she had walked straight to the toilets unchallenged and got to go immediately, she actually said although there were other females in there normally she would pee controlled so not to make much noise but she was so desperate she had no option but to let it go but she didn’t care, 

1 hour ago, SoBursting said:

she actually said although there were other females in there normally she would pee controlled so not to make much noise but she was so desperate she had no option but to let it go but she didn’t care, 

A girl I dated while at university used to do this too, she hated the idea of me (or anyone else) hearing her pee and so would avoid public toilets if she thought that she could wait until we got home. I have some very fond memories of us arriving back to my student accommodation after a long day out in the city and seeing her frantically rush to the toilet. I had an en-suite bathroom and so she would try her best to pee as quietly as possible, so that all I would hear would be a slight tinkle, but on days where she was really bursting (like when we had been out drinking) I could hear a powerful hissing as she emptied her bladder as well as her quiet moans of relief.

My memories are on overdrive ... we met after work once for a few drinks, i don’t remember much about toilet visits but we were getting the bus home as we couldn’t drive as both been drinking, it was early evening about 7pm when we got off the bus, we discussed getting a takeaway on the walk home Chinese usually, she was hesitant at first but agreed on the condition if it was busy we wouldn’t bother as she was really needing to get home for the loo,

that was the first she had said anything about needing to pee, I guess she was getting desperate on the bus, I think we had 3 drinks and she probably hadn’t been to the loo at all even before we left, we looked in the Chinese and it was quiet only one man waiting, I asked her again she sized up the situation and agreed to order the food, I ordered and she sat on a chair crossing her legs, her cream skirt mid thigh on bare legs, it was summer, we got the food and chatted as we walked home to the flat no toilet talk until we were close to home she said as she got her keys out her bag she hoped the lift wasn’t out of order as she was dying for the loo,

the lift wasn’t out of order but we had to wait on it arriving, there was no pee dancing but exaggerated stepping or walking in her small space as we waited when there was no need to, we got in the lift and she pressed the floor number Several times then held the door close button saying out loud ‘come on, come on’ I commented it must be the 3 glasses of wine ? She rolled her eyes as her foot tapped on the floor, I guess she hadn’t been to pee since lunch time, met me at 5 and was probably starting to need to pee in the bar sometime before we finished our 3rd drink and left at half 6, it was now after 7, I guess if we had another drink she would have gone before we left the bar,

we got to the front door she unlocked and pushed it open walked into the hall dropped her bag on the floor I cami in behind and closed the front door she had put bathroom light on, got in crossed her legs and pulled her skirt and pushed the door towards closed It was ajar I couldnt see I just heard her gasp and her shoes stepping into position then her forceful peeing into the toilet, 

I had been living with my gf for several weeks. We went to an off off off Broadway performance that lasted about 2 1/2 hours, with an hour transportation each way. We then had a 5 1/2 block walk. We got off, walked 5 blocks and turned to walk 4 blocks to her favorite ice cream store. We sat and ate ice cream for around 20 minutes. We finally left. We were a block from our apartment building when she took me into a store. We were there for about 20 minutes. She bought several cans of a dish I had never heard of. Then we walked to our apartment. We got on the elevator then got to our floor and walked to our apartment. I got out the key and as far as I could tell was perfectly fine. She loudly said HURRY. I fumbled with the key and she again said HURRY. I got the door open and she pushed me out of the way. Quickly the faucet was running and she finally flushed the toilet (She never ran the faucet when she was on the toilet). A few minutes later she came out. We tried the food which was very good. We went to bed and I noticed she was wearing different panties. We got ready for bed and we talked. I asked her if she knew she had to pee. She said of course. When did she know? She said before we got to the subway stop. I asked why we didn’t just come home first then go to those places. She said we were already out. I said she was wearing a skirt so if she had to go that bad why didn’t she just wet her pants; nobody but her and possibly me would know. She said only one thing: she was afraid of what I would think if she wet her pants.

On 6/3/2021 at 4:39 PM, China Girl said:

Wow that's so fucking hot...does it ever end in her wetting her skirt? My husband always resorts to tickling and I just can't stop myself from peeing when he does. Also masturbating me works too, it's great fun spurting pee down my legs as I come.

Have you ever let your husband squeeze your pussy tight to help you hold it  for an additional half hour until your pee runs down your legs? My GF and I used to help each other hold it lots of times.

On 8/2/2020 at 3:14 AM, huberp76 said:

That must have been so hot and arousing to see her desperate every day and to hear her pee with high pressure.

Did she pee for really long? Did you never talk with her about her habit and her strong urge?

Did you never have the chance to make her wait and to hold it longer after arriving at home?

It was pretty hot - but I didn't think it was appropriate to ask her about her holding her pee, so I never did

I never made her wait either - when she came in she was in such dire need of the toilet that I just got out of her way and let her go pee

I was just reading at this thread again and all the sudden it occurred to me that it was an interesting observation about how many guys enjoy watching their wife or girlfriend coming home bursting, and I am thinking that there isn't a similar thread about women seeing their husbands or boyfriends coming home bursting, which once again made me think of the fact that women often are the ones holding it all day, so a lot of guys are lucky to get a treat that after holding it all day they find their significant other coming home in absolute bladder agony bolting for the bathroom!

6 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I was just reading at this thread again and all the sudden it occurred to me that it was an interesting observation about how many guys enjoy watching their wife or girlfriend coming home bursting, and I am thinking that there isn't a similar thread about women seeing their husbands or boyfriends coming home bursting, which once again made me think of the fact that women often are the ones holding it all day, so a lot of guys are lucky to get a treat that after holding it all day they find their significant other coming home in absolute bladder agony bolting for the bathroom!

My ex-wife is not part of omorashi.org but if she were she would be able to to describe many times that I got home bursting or wet. She lied to me for 20 years about how she felt about my omorashi fetish. 

21 hours ago, Tree Trimmer said:

Have you ever let your husband squeeze your pussy tight to help you hold it  for an additional half hour until your pee runs down your legs? My GF and I used to help each other hold it lots of times.

No. He's into making me pee, not helping me hold it. Closest thing to that is when he masturbates me when I'm desperate, but that doesn't exactly help...

10 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Well there's also the fact that holding pee feels better for women. Obviously I can't speak for men but I think the way women are arranged makes it feel better to have a full bladder in a sexual situation. For example, we can come and go at the same time, whereas my husband really struggles to pee if he has a boner. That I think is partly why more women hold their pee and have accidents for fun than men, which seems to bear out in the kind of omorashi videos that get made.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)

My GF and I used to go around the city running errands every second Saturday, and after having a couple of coffees along the way she would usually arrive at home busting. She was mortified at the thought of wetting her panties and also of anyone seeing her having to pee so badly that she had to resort to holding her pussy. One problem was that the door to the house faced the neighbor's kitchen window, so if we got home and she was busting to the point that she was going to have to hold herself while walking to the door, I would back my vehicle in as close to door as possible and then I would jump out of the vehicle and run around to unlock the house and shut off the security system. This allowed her time to get out of the vehicle and make her way to the house, holding herself. I would stand at the back of the vehicle to block the view of the neighbors while she stepped into the house. This happened a couple of times in winter, so we had to take our winter boots off before traipsing through the house to the bathroom. As soon as we were safely inside the house, I would close and lock the door and she would quickly sit on the step going up to the main floor and hold her pussy tight and rock back and forth and telling me to hurry while I took her boots and mine off. Then we would head for the bathroom and I would walk right beside her and  squeeze her pussy tight while she undid her belt and jeans on the way to the bathroom. In the bathroom I would ask her if I could hold her bare pussy while she took her jeans and panties down. That worked well and I was always a bit surprised that she had been able to keep her panties dry the whole time. She had great control, but did need to have her pussy held in order to stay dry. After she had pulled her jeans and panties and jeans she could take over holding her pussy again and I quickly dropped my jeans and undies and I sat on the toilet seat as far back as I could. We were both of slim build, so she could then sit on my lap on the toilet. Of course my dick was as stiff as a board with seeing her so desperate and helping her hold it as well, so as she was sitting down I had to reach around her leg and hold my dick down until she was comfortably down on my lap. Then I let go of my dick and it snapped gently up against her pussy, then she took her hand away from her pussy and gushed all of her hot pee over my balls and stiff dick. That happened to us several times and it was so much fun.

On 6/6/2021 at 3:09 PM, China Girl said:

No. He's into making me pee, not helping me hold it. Closest thing to that is when he masturbates me when I'm desperate, but that doesn't exactly help...

Well there's also the fact that holding pee feels better for women. Obviously I can't speak for men but I think the way women are arranged makes it feel better to have a full bladder in a sexual situation. For example, we can come and go at the same time, whereas my husband really struggles to pee if he has a boner. That I think is partly why more women hold their pee and have accidents for fun than men, which seems to bear out in the kind of omorashi videos that get made.

Oh, that's too bad. Helping a girl hold it longer is a lot of fun, and my gf used to say that that when she could barely hold it any longer and I masturbated her it was such a heavenly feeling for her. I hope you guys can try that. Would you be willing to let him help you hold it until you were nearly bursting? I agree that for guys it is hard to start peeing when he has a boner unless he is so desperate that he loses control and it just spurts out

12 hours ago, Tree Trimmer said:

Oh, that's too bad. Helping a girl hold it longer is a lot of fun, and my gf used to say that that when she could barely hold it any longer and I masturbated her it was such a heavenly feeling for her. I hope you guys can try that. Would you be willing to let him help you hold it until you were nearly bursting? I agree that for guys it is hard to start peeing when he has a boner unless he is so desperate that he loses control and it just spurts out

He's done that to me before, masturbating me or using a vibrator when I have to go. I always lose control and pee all over myself, it feels great.

@China Girl

"Well there's also the fact that holding pee feels better for women. Obviously I can't speak for men but I think the way women are arranged makes it feel better to have a full bladder in a sexual situation. For example, we can come and go at the same time, whereas my husband really struggles to pee if he has a boner. That I think is partly why more women hold their pee and have accidents for fun than men, which seems to bear out in the kind of omorashi videos that get made."

I can't speak for men either but from what I have read this is true. Even women who don't have a desperation or a pee fetish have reported sometimes feeling a little hot and bothered by having a full bladder so I think that a full bladder is a more erotic thing for a woman than it is for a man.

I think that some reasons for that might be the fact that women have more nerve endings in that general area, and also that the female bladder has a lot more pressure compared to men who because of their longer urethra can tolerate more pressure in the bladder compared to women. Simply put when a woman has a full bladder we feel it more than men do, and when it's painfully full feeling a throbbing between your legs like that is difficult to ignore in a sexual sense.

I know that personally when my bladder is achingly full even if I am absolutely in agony and that I'm dying and would do anything to relieve myself, such as at my job where that makes the whole situation even more awkward, is that I know that no matter what if I am really bursting to go it's going to be a highly erotic experience. I may not want it to be but being in that situation is going to make me feel hot and bothered no matter what.

Going back to my earlier comments, while I acknowledge that sometimes guys to come home bursting to pee as well, I do think that it's more likely the woman who has to go to the bathroom more often and ends up desperate more often, particularly after a long day. I think it's just more common for women to be in situations where they are kept from relieving themselves for an extended amount of time and often get into a much more dire situation before being able to relieve themselves.

Again I don't know if it holds true in every situation, but it definitely does seem like female desperation is way more common, and it does seem like women find themselves in true emergency situations running like a maniac trying to find a bathroom compared to men which you don't see as often.

But yeah again, I can see things from a guy's perspective, it must be really entertaining seeing your wives and girlfriends and female companions running in the door going out of their mind ready to explode because of a painfully full bladder while you might be sitting there are just sort of snickering. It must be a pretty great feeling!
And as a lesbian I can honestly say I would love to have a partner who would come home running in the door screaming out of her mind because she is about to piss herself if she doesn't get to a toilet right away!

My wife used to often wait all day in work without peeing (working from home means rare now) but incredibly would be very rare she was frantic when got in and would normally calmly do a few things first before going.

However I sadly was not present when she had her most desperate moments as she still lived with her sister and parents at the time. Sadly I have never understood what caused her to be so desperate this day when normally fine (I expect a bit more water drank than normal) but she was super desperate waiting for a heavily delayed bus home from work and in fact eventually so uncomfortable and not knowing if bus would ever arrive she rang for a taxi. My wife who never shows outwardly a need just perhaps goes a bit quiet  was so desperate that when she made it home and realised she didn’t have enough money she ran to the door knocked and when her sister answered shouted please pay the taxi for me and raced to the loo!!! Reading this it does not sound that exciting but knowing how she behaves 99.999% of time this really highlights how close to disaster she must have been

i realise this is meant to be female desperation but has also reminded me of a time many years ago when I was a student but living with my parents and had been drinking in the city. Got a train to station and despite being incredibly desperate when I saw my bus at the bus stop decided it would be ridiculous to miss the bus just because I needed a pee and so got on it for a torturous twenty minutes. When I got off I could barely walk and had 5 minutes to walk home but did pass a pub but on other side of road. Again I thought how pathetic I would be to not be able to make those last few minutes and make a special trip there just to wee. However I did panic about what if the one bathroom in our house is not empty and so I rang home and my sister answered and I asked if the bathroom is free because bursting. She confirmed it was and I made it home and had an incredibly relieving pee… but I do think I was very lucky she did not decide it would be funny to suddenly jump in bath or shower knowing the agony it would cause me!!!

I had read with interest the thread about women wait longer than men and have come to the conclusion about my wife that is in her mind the conditions have to be right to go, she may visit a toilet in a bar and find it’s dirty or busy or something else that triggers a switch that makes her decide to not use it and to wait for a better place to go,

an example of this I can think of was when we were out together in a group of 8, 4 couples,  big hotel was venue for dinner, drinks and dancing,

It was 1am, the night was over and we got together and made our way outside and stood near the front doors while someone was calling the taxis, we were almost last to leave, it was a cool summers night, as we stood in a loose group waiting my wife said to me in a quiet voice that while we were waiting she was going into the hotel as she was needing the loo, be back in a sec,

she must have gone earlier and didn’t feel the need when we gathered to leave although the other women went,  her needing the loo again suggests with the cool air on us as were waiting outside Her need has become pressing all of a sudden,

Just then a guy appeared in the quiet hotel foyer from upstairs, shirt open and staggering, my wife didn’t move despite toilets clearly visible on the left wall as you looked through the 8 glass doors, i nudged her and said to go on then before the cabs are here, she’s said no it’s ok she had decided she was ok and would wait, on seeing the guy I said I would go in with her and wait outside the ladies for her, again she refused and said she would hold off, as we waited on the cabs a hotel employee came and snubbed the doors locked from the inside, she said something like ‘oh well’ she must have still been thinking about going in after all and now she couldn’t, I offered one last chance to get him to open the doors for her before he was gone but in that second torn between him knowing she was needing to pee and instant relief she said no, don’t, it’s fine, at that I gave up trying to help,

we continued chatting outside and waited, she was doing her tiny figety pee dance now shifting around a bit pretending she was getting cold, arms folded in her summer jacket short dress bare legs and high heels, I could see she was bursting, and after a few minutes she was asking what the taxi operator said on how long the cabs would be, confirming she was bursting to me, I went to her and whispered was she ok, she said she was fine just dying to get home now as she was cold and getting desperate for the loo, I said she had the chance to go and she didn’t, she just said I know I know,

cabs come soon and almost soon  home my friend asks the cab to stop at the takeaway, he’s hungry, nothing is said, she waits patiently, we get home she goes to the loo then comments how unfair it was to stop at the takeaway, I suggest no one else was bursting because we all went before we left and no one knew she was, 

On 6/8/2021 at 10:34 AM, DesperateJill said:

@China Girl

"Well there's also the fact that holding pee feels better for women. Obviously I can't speak for men but I think the way women are arranged makes it feel better to have a full bladder in a sexual situation. For example, we can come and go at the same time, whereas my husband really struggles to pee if he has a boner. That I think is partly why more women hold their pee and have accidents for fun than men, which seems to bear out in the kind of omorashi videos that get made."

I can't speak for men either but from what I have read this is true. Even women who don't have a desperation or a pee fetish have reported sometimes feeling a little hot and bothered by having a full bladder so I think that a full bladder is a more erotic thing for a woman than it is for a man.

I think that some reasons for that might be the fact that women have more nerve endings in that general area, and also that the female bladder has a lot more pressure compared to men who because of their longer urethra can tolerate more pressure in the bladder compared to women. Simply put when a woman has a full bladder we feel it more than men do, and when it's painfully full feeling a throbbing between your legs like that is difficult to ignore in a sexual sense.

I know that personally when my bladder is achingly full even if I am absolutely in agony and that I'm dying and would do anything to relieve myself, such as at my job where that makes the whole situation even more awkward, is that I know that no matter what if I am really bursting to go it's going to be a highly erotic experience. I may not want it to be but being in that situation is going to make me feel hot and bothered no matter what.

Going back to my earlier comments, while I acknowledge that sometimes guys to come home bursting to pee as well, I do think that it's more likely the woman who has to go to the bathroom more often and ends up desperate more often, particularly after a long day. I think it's just more common for women to be in situations where they are kept from relieving themselves for an extended amount of time and often get into a much more dire situation before being able to relieve themselves.

Again I don't know if it holds true in every situation, but it definitely does seem like female desperation is way more common, and it does seem like women find themselves in true emergency situations running like a maniac trying to find a bathroom compared to men which you don't see as often.

But yeah again, I can see things from a guy's perspective, it must be really entertaining seeing your wives and girlfriends and female companions running in the door going out of their mind ready to explode because of a painfully full bladder while you might be sitting there are just sort of snickering. It must be a pretty great feeling!
And as a lesbian I can honestly say I would love to have a partner who would come home running in the door screaming out of her mind because she is about to piss herself if she doesn't get to a toilet right away!

Yeah I agree with you Jill, I'd always get home with my spouse after a day out, and she's usually bursting to pee. Whereas if she wants me to be desperate, it's usually in the mornings. I'm only ever okay with it if she's in the mood for it, which thankfully she usually is! She's not ever shy about telling me her bathroom needs, but I think that she doesn't like using the public bathrooms because they're nasty, which they are.

Not to mention sometimes she'd like to wear some wedges and heels so I can barely imagine how it must be for her to be holding it in while walking around. I'm not the kind of guy to snicker, usually I'm the opposite, I'm very supportive and I always encourage her to hold more in and that she can do it, and I'll find a quick way home driving to help her out too.

Sometimes I'll even drink more while we're out, so that I can also get desperate too. I'm a real gentleman, even if I'm bursting I'll always let my spouse go first, haha. 

I'll rub her swollen bladder and tummy and try to comfort her, talking about anything other than water. As my spouse describes it, she says her clit and g-spot areas get pushed when her bladder is full and she gets really turned on, so I think you're right. 

With regards to men and boners, I think it's really only in the morning that guys can't pee - in the morning time when we wake up is when boners happen a lot due to the daily cycle guys have, but anytime afterwards it's usually fine. If I'm holding to max capacity and start leaking, my boner will disappear, but my horniness won't. So strangely, I don't think that erection is equal to my arousal level. My heart pounds when I'm losing control of my bladder, it's definitely not as sexual as women have it, but I still get an amazing feeling. 

One time my husband and I were peeing together. The idea was that he would pee in the toilet while I held his cock, and I would let loose in my tights under my skirt. Problem was that he was so turned on, he couldn't pee! So I ended up wetting myself, and then we had sex, and then he peed in the toilet afterwards. I wanted him to pee all over me, but he said that would be too much mess.

I think he might have a particular problem with peeing with a boner though. Sometimes it's difficult for him to get started when he's aroused and I'm watching.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
5 hours ago, China Girl said:

One time my husband and I were peeing together. The idea was that he would pee in the toilet while I held his cock, and I would let loose in my tights under my skirt. Problem was that he was so turned on, he couldn't pee! So I ended up wetting myself, and then we had sex, and then he peed in the toilet afterwards. I wanted him to pee all over me, but he said that would be too much mess.

I think he might have a particular problem with peeing with a boner though. Sometimes it's difficult for him to get started when he's aroused and I'm watching.

Atleast in my experience, it can also be a problem the other way. Not only is it very difficult to pee with an erection, but it is also extremely hard to orgasm on a full bladder. You are sort of stuck in a limbo halfway inbetween. 

I have had something recently that has happened with my gf but this situation was sort of in reverse, still involves her being desperate. She works from home now and I am the one that can finally work normally. About a few days ago I came home from work, with a slight need I have no issues with public toilets so I rarely if ever come home desperate. I alerted her in advance that I came home and I checked up on her as I passed by the office room as per usual. However this time when I peeked into the room I noticed that her legs where crossed and bouncing.

I know she tends to put off her needs while she works, this is due to her hyper focusing which often means she doesn't eat or drink much. I nag her a bit about doing this so I  hatched a small plan. I just went into the bathroom, took a piss then just sat down and waited for in inevitable her running to the bathroom. Right on queue she was knocking at the door begging me to hurry up. I told her its gonna take a while I was taking a shit, wasn't gonna sit down for too long pretty sure if I waited too long she would pick up on what was happening. I managed hear her pace around the hallway then moan and groan. When I got out she was leaning on a wall, legs crossed, eyes closed and her face was red. She bolted into the bathroom and did her business, I listened in and it was a long pee for her standards.

Afterwards I told her that she needs to take care of herself, what if I came home sick and was stuck in there for much longer. She just dismissed it and said she managed to hold it for 8 hours and got alot of work done, a close call like that is worth the productivity. I will nag her about this, I will remind her to drink water and eat but dam I find that situation hot as hell. 

Aside:  My first wife responded more like China Girl.  Often she'd jump up and rush to the bathroom shortly after we started kissing.  Similar with the girl I dated after the divorce.  On cuddling evenings we'd drink only a couple small cups of tea.  Just the same, she had to (really absolutely had to) take bathroom breaks every 30 to 45 minutes.  When they became aroused, their pelvic floors relaxed.  The relaxation make holding nearly impossible.  Some gynecologists consider relaxing (thereby making intercourse easier) the normal response.  Women are individuals.

4 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Aside:  My first wife responded more like China Girl.  Often she'd jump up and rush to the bathroom shortly after we started kissing.  Similar with the girl I dated after the divorce.  On cuddling evenings we'd drink only a couple small cups of tea.  Just the same, she had to (really absolutely had to) take bathroom breaks every 30 to 45 minutes.  When they became aroused, their pelvic floors relaxed.  The relaxation make holding nearly impossible.  Some gynecologists consider relaxing (thereby making intercourse easier) the normal response.  Women are individuals.

Another good reason for women to wear nappies 😉