Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

malefemale it's getting too easy to wet in bed

I've been wearing diapers to bed a lot lately since I'm drinking tons of water during the day for my diet. I don't want to keep getting up to pee at night. I usually don't have trouble peeing when I'm lying down, but I've been noticing that as soon as I wake up needing to go, I'm able to completely let go and fall right back asleep. I don't even think about it. It just happens.

I don't wear every night though, so I put a waterproof blanket down and I sleep on that. I'm worried I'll wake up enough to pee when I'm not wearing a diaper, because I'm so used to peeing in bed now. 

Has anyone else had a real accident because you thought you were diapered?

Yes.  Now I always diaper up before bed.  But one night years ago half asleep (dreaming?) thinking I was diapered I started to pee.  Didn’t feel right!  Could feel the wetness spreading beneath me!!  Immediately stopped and finished in the bathroom.

I tell myself I could stop.  But for me waking up, quietly using my diaper and going back to sleep night after night has morphed into regular sleep wetting.