Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fetish vs incontinence

So,

I guess the title asks the question - where do the lines blur?  I 'needed to go' before an online meeting a couple of weeks ago, it overran, I started dribbling just before my segment and by the time it was finished had a sheet of urine extending down to my knees from some clearly soaked shorts ... pee'd myself more on the way to the toilet, lost control completely as I lifted the lid but ripped my shorts down and got most in the toilet.  After the meeting, I masturbated intensely through the piss-soaked fabric, watching the patterns the different liquids made as I played with myself.  After that, I had another long (scheduled) meeting... there didn't seem much point in breaking it, so I just wet myself under the desk twice during it.  And as I sit here piddling repeatedly as I slug down beer and smoke cannabis, I wonder how much I wet myself because I want to - and how much because I can't help it.

If you enjoy it, does it matter?

One of the last things I posted on Similar Worlds before flouncing was in the "I have urge incontinence" group.  My post basically said that I have it, but I wouldn't say that I suffer from it, rather, I quite enjoy it, and that sometimes, I just let it happen.

Also, what kind of job are you working where you can drink beer and smoke weed at meetings?

1 hour ago, SoggyShorts said:

One of the last things I posted on Similar Worlds before flouncing was in the "I have urge incontinence" group.  My post basically said that I have it, but I wouldn't say that I suffer from it, rather, I quite enjoy it, and that sometimes, I just let it happen.

Also, what kind of job are you working where you can drink beer and smoke weed at meetings?

I agree, it only matters if you let it. If you enjoy it, then who cares.

On 7/31/2020 at 2:06 AM, SoggyShorts said:

I guess this is what work has degenerated into with all this work-from-home so many of us have to do these days.

It’s no wonder the economy is collapsing with half the workforce drink, high, peeing themselves and masturbating instead of actually working!

1 hour ago, BladderLad said:

lol your joking right?? 😂

Perhaps joking, but not entirely incorrect.  Some working at home need something to liven up tedious jobs.  They may be sitting at their computer wearing either nothing or clothes that don't matter, and if they get wet, so what?  They also can challenge their bladders, and if they lose there's no embarrassment.  They can drink whatever beverage they want, smoke whatever they want, and unless their work suffers, who cares?  Working at home gives you a lot of freedom.  And if you want to take a wank break it's a great stress reliever.  

6 hours ago, WetDave said:

I guess this is what work has degenerated into with all this work-from-home so many of us have to do these days.

It’s no wonder the economy is collapsing with half the workforce drink, high, peeing themselves and masturbating instead of actually working!

Well, you still have to do your job and have to show results at the end of the day, even if you're wearing dress, heels and pee yourself while working. I don't see downside to this. Maybe you get a bit distracted or you have to do some cleaning too, but at the office you also get distracted and some of those distractions take even more time out of your day. I think I was more effective working from home than working at the office.

Guest w92iasd

Isn't it just dependent on your intentions? If your wish is not to pee and you are still leaking at abnormal frequencies its probably not because you are trying to enjoy your fetish. On the other hand, if you are still able to hold but it just feels natural to pee yourself, its probably just your fetish/"habit". 

Guest Amaya

To me it seems pretty simple between fetish and true medical incontinence. To wet yourself for pleasure whether it be sexual pleasure or non-sexual is a fetish. Yes, a fetish can be non-sexual. Even if you have a true accident that doesn’t mean anything. Incontinence is something that is not a choice besides some people who make themselves incontinent but then they no longer have a choice. As a fetish we can decide whether to hold until we physically cannot or to just go when we feel like it. So long as you have actual control over your actions and don’t cross into where you involuntarily just wet because you have to go then it’s still just a fetish. I hope that all made sense. 

Lol, I'm guessing I wasn't very clear - not the kind of job I have!!!  The drinking beer and smoking weed part was at the time of writing & reflecting, not the time of the incident itself.  I smoked pot, drank beer & pee'd in my shorts under my desk while I thought about the work-wetting - during it, I presented a complex professional project budget and tried not to betray the spurts of urine that kept coming out.

I work from home - and I play from home.  So sometimes I'm working [pretty hard actually]; and sometimes I'm off work.  But I'll be sitting in the same chair, just different things on my desk.  Hope that clears it up - very definitely not smoking & drinking during work, not compatible pastimes!!

4 hours ago, Wet Shorts said:

Lol, I'm guessing I wasn't very clear - not the kind of job I have!!!  The drinking beer and smoking weed part was at the time of writing & reflecting, not the time of the incident itself.  I smoked pot, drank beer & pee'd in my shorts under my desk while I thought about the work-wetting - during it, I presented a complex professional project budget and tried not to betray the spurts of urine that kept coming out.

I work from home - and I play from home.  So sometimes I'm working [pretty hard actually]; and sometimes I'm off work.  But I'll be sitting in the same chair, just different things on my desk.  Hope that clears it up - very definitely not smoking & drinking during work, not compatible pastimes!!

LOL alright, I see it now! 

Yeah, i work from home as well, but I don't get the opportunity to play like that due to family.  It just . . . the way it read the first time though, I couldn't resist asking . . . for all I know, you might be reviewing one or the other, or maybe you had a creative type job where an occasional buzz might be useful. 

I hope I didn't come off as judgemental; was genuinely curious.

On 8/1/2020 at 1:51 PM, WetDave said:

C'mon, man!  was that really necessary?

I certainly don't suffer from inontinence I thoroughly enjoy being this way. I don't know why I just do.

• 8 months later...
On 8/2/2020 at 6:34 AM, Guest Amaya said:

To me it seems pretty simple between fetish and true medical incontinence. To wet yourself for pleasure whether it be sexual pleasure or non-sexual is a fetish. Yes, a fetish can be non-sexual. Even if you have a true accident that doesn’t mean anything. Incontinence is something that is not a choice besides some people who make themselves incontinent but then they no longer have a choice. As a fetish we can decide whether to hold until we physically cannot or to just go when we feel like it. So long as you have actual control over your actions and don’t cross into where you involuntarily just wet because you have to go then it’s still just a fetish. I hope that all made sense. 

It makes some form of sense 🙂 thank you!

Here's where it starts to get interesting - I'm having some medical exams, one of which was an ultrasound which needed a full bladder (as in, "here's 1 litre of water ... drink it, now wait 1.5 hours").  I couldn't wait 1.5 hours, pee'd myself completely 20 minutes before hand.  Primary care doctor is now all "interested" medically ... I don't think there's anything medically wrong, just I can't hold it for more than 20 minutes because of the fetish.  But it crosses over.

• 1 month later...

I have an enlarged prostate which can make it interesting when I'm not necessarily trying to hold. There are times where I don't feel any urge or very little urge but within minutes I will start to leak. If I don't find a place to go I very well might have an accident. This can feed into my fetish, however since I'm not into public wetting I have to be careful. 

I can and do hold for hours on purpose without problems so it's a bit unpredictable.