Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Discrete Wettings Thread

So I thought I'd start a "Discrete Wettings" that is dedicated to girls wetting in sneaky ways and sometimes rewetting.

Here is a link to my first vid. In this one you get to see one girl wet her self 3 times through her tights and panties and one wet herself twice in tights and panties. They spend the day around London, the whole time with wet panties clinging to their privates! They even visit a pub and play snooker whilst her panties are still wet from the previous soaking!

Any more videos like this would be much appreciated! 😄  There are quite a few more of these "British Extreme" ones on that website as well 🙂

https://www.pissrip.net/british-extreme/17475-british-extreme-vol-12-katie-emma-in-covent-garden.html

*EDIT* - Just to clarify. I mean discrete in the sense that the girls that have wet themselves then go on to do normal day to day stuff whilst still soaking wet between their legs 😛 The wettings them selves are actually really naughty and quite obvious. But if anyone saw these women after they wouldn't know.

Enjoy 😄

2 minutes ago, Tango said:

This is a great idea! Hopefully there's more out there to be found! Sadly I cant think of anything off the top of my head. A lot of the time productions just have desperation followed by full wetting. Perhaps it might be worth it to start a new one hah!

Yeah. I just find it super sexy that these girls spent most of the day going about normal stuff with sopping wet panties between their legs! So naughty!

15 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Yeah. I just find it super sexy that these girls spent most of the day going about normal stuff with sopping wet panties between their legs! So naughty!

This is by far my most favourite thing with the wetting fetish. 99% of videos are just a full empty bladder wettings in the bathroom or similar, but I love the idea of a girl going an as normal with wet panties, a wet pull-up, or the sign of a bit of leaking. I've found very few videos where it's done but I've started collected text where girls have written about doing it. If I remember, I might add them here.

On 7/30/2020 at 7:37 AM, JMatthews1995 said:

So I thought I'd start a "Discrete Wettings" that is dedicated to girls wetting in sneaky ways and sometimes rewetting.

Here is a link to my first vid. In this one you get to see one girl wet her self 3 times through her tights and panties and one wet herself twice in tights and panties. They spend the day around London, the whole time with wet panties clinging to their privates! They even visit a pub and play snooker whilst her panties are still wet from the previous soaking!

Any more videos like this would be much appreciated! 😄  There are quite a few more of these "British Extreme" ones on that website as well 🙂

https://www.pissrip.net/british-extreme/17475-british-extreme-vol-12-katie-emma-in-covent-garden.html

*EDIT* - Just to clarify. I mean discrete in the sense that the girls that have wet themselves then go on to do normal day to day stuff whilst still soaking wet between their legs 😛 The wettings them selves are actually really naughty and quite obvious. But if anyone saw these women after they wouldn't know.

Enjoy 😄

I found this https://vk.com/video592714846_456239017

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, misfits said:

Why was it pulled down

because she is on the do not post list.   

https://www.omorashi.org/do-not-post-list/

On 1/2/2021 at 1:02 PM, Puddles4321 said:

Anybody possibly have any of them saved? Like Bella i mean

she's on the do not post list so even if anyone has them they aren't allowed to post them or send them through private messages as previously stated by the moderators and by Kyuu (site administrator and creator)