Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Your babysitter could probably be a user here! She may have thought she could venture to do it in your presence without much risk as you were only 6 years old. I guess she was in her late teens and must have been extremely pee-horny that night. (It would not have been a problem to use a toilet in your house, would it?) It was certainly unplanned to be caught in that obvious condition by your mom, how embarrassing. And she was fired on the spot if I get you right. What a shame!

In any case, very daring to build up to losing control while baby-sitting!!

Do you think that this experience played a role for the development of your own fetish?

4 hours ago, farseladosso said:

Your babysitter could probably be a user here! She may have thought she could venture to do it in your presence without much risk as you were only 6 years old. I guess she was in her late teens and must have been extremely pee-horny that night. (It would not have been a problem to use a toilet in your house, would it?) It was certainly unplanned to be caught in that obvious condition by your mom, how embarrassing. And she was fired on the spot if I get you right. What a shame!

In any case, very daring to build up to losing control while baby-sitting!!

Do you think that this experience played a role for the development of your own fetish?

She was fired, but I'm pretty sure my mom fired her more for falling asleep on the job than for having an accident.

I don't actually have a fetish, though the friend who told me about this site does (I think). I've had bladder control issues since I was 14 and joined because there was people here who'd accept that and not ridicule me.

These are my favorite kind of accidents - the crystal clear role reversal of the older young adult losing control instead of the youngest in the room is such a sweet scenario that comes with an extra layer of embarrassment for an already humiliating situation. Having an accident is bad enough but to happen in front of someone who not only was potty trained much more recently than oneself but who's also meant to be supervised is bound to result in a special kind of teasing, and even if they're understanding and don't ridicule the babysitter it almost ends up being worse - then they're the mature one who can control their bladder and/or bowels, intending to sooth their babysitter with an 'accidents happen' attitude that completes the feeling of becoming the baby in a sense. It's why my character Trina experiences a few fictional mishaps while on the clock - the adult loses their status and their pride for either not going when they had the chance or for just not having the holding abilities of the younger one. It's also why these real life incidents are some of my favorites to illustrate, with humiliation being a given whatever the reaction of the one being babysat.

@silvermoon you seem to have a lot of experience in this area, since you shared another babysitting accident caused in part by the old hand-in-warm-water trick. Were these accidents among your most embarrassing due to the circumstances and ages of the witnesses? I've also noticed a lot of these stories - not just the ones shared here - involve the babysitter falling asleep on the job without emptying their bladder beforehand. It's interesting how it ends up taking a karmic angle in these cases - unless these were overnight gigs, sleeping would seem like a no-no while watching a child or young teen, and peeing in their sleep seems to be the icing on the comeuppance cake.

I'd imagine a handful of such accidents result from not wanting to go to the bathroom while babysitting, either out of pride or to keep eyes on the 'baby' at all times. The latter is more forgivable and sympathetic; however, if a bathroom break is put off to avoid being seen using the toilet - or to appear as being too grown to need one - it's a little more poetic when that modesty results in something much worse than the kid knowing you needed to go...

29 minutes ago, WesternWets said:

These are my favorite kind of accidents - the crystal clear role reversal of the older young adult losing control instead of the youngest in the room is such a sweet scenario that comes with an extra layer of embarrassment for an already humiliating situation. Having an accident is bad enough but to happen in front of someone who not only was potty trained much more recently than oneself but who's also meant to be supervised is bound to result in a special kind of teasing, and even if they're understanding and don't ridicule the babysitter it almost ends up being worse - then they're the mature one who can control their bladder and/or bowels, intending to sooth their babysitter with an 'accidents happen' attitude that completes the feeling of becoming the baby in a sense. It's why my character Trina experiences a few fictional mishaps while on the clock - the adult loses their status and their pride for either not going when they had the chance or for just not having the holding abilities of the younger one. It's also why these real life incidents are some of my favorites to illustrate, with humiliation being a given whatever the reaction of the one being babysat.

@silvermoon you seem to have a lot of experience in this area, since you shared another babysitting accident caused in part by the old hand-in-warm-water trick. Were these accidents among your most embarrassing due to the circumstances and ages of the witnesses? I've also noticed a lot of these stories - not just the ones shared here - involve the babysitter falling asleep on the job without emptying their bladder beforehand. It's interesting how it ends up taking a karmic angle in these cases - unless these were overnight gigs, sleeping would seem like a no-no while watching a child or young teen, and peeing in their sleep seems to be the icing on the comeuppance cake.

I'd imagine a handful of such accidents result from not wanting to go to the bathroom while babysitting, either out of pride or to keep eyes on the 'baby' at all times. The latter is more forgivable and sympathetic; however, if a bathroom break is put off to avoid being seen using the toilet - or to appear as being too grown to need one - it's a little more poetic when that modesty results in something much worse than the kid knowing you needed to go...

I would have to say they were definitely more embarrassing than accidents at other times, it's like being an expert on something and having to admit there was something obvious you didn't know. Even moreso since the babysitting accidents happened before or shortly after I started having bladder control issues and wasn't yet used to it.

• 2 months later...
Guest Despboy15

Once I was babysitting for a couple down the street who went away for the weekend. I was responsible for their 8 year old son and daughter. I tucked them in at around 9 and went into the parents room where I was sleeping. I played on my phone, ignoring my urge until it was very bad. I had been holding it all day and ignored urges at lunch and baseball practice. My boxers were already a bit wet from little spurts. I finally had enough and ran downstairs to the bathroom, but the boy was in there. I knocked on the door but he was taking his time. I went back upstairs to wait since I didn’t want them to see me in my underwear. I heard the boy come out, but by the time I made it down the stairs, the girl had gone in. At this point I was like 5 minutes away from losing control. I went back to the parents room where I was clutching myself and crossing my legs like crazy. I was about to explode when I dropped my phone and got down to pick it up, carefully, as to not push my bladder over the edge. I noticed some adult womens diapers under the bed, and I pulled them out because I had no other options. I slipped off my boxers and put on the diaper. It was a bit big for me, but at that point I could care less. I lay down in the floor and breathed a huge sigh of relief and emptied my bladder into the diaper. Unfortunately, I think that type of diaper was only designed for small leaks from a young woman, not a teenage boy emptying his entire bladder. It began to overflow. I tried to hold in back with all my might, but it was too strong. I ended up making a huge puddle on the ground and had to clean it up.

On 8/2/2020 at 12:16 AM, silvermoon said:

I don't actually have a fetish, though the friend who told me about this site does (I think). I've had bladder control issues since I was 14 and joined because there was people here who'd accept that and not ridicule me.

I'm so sorry to hear that this has been an issue for you. But you made the right choice, people here love wetting, and in some cases will even adore bladder control issues. Aside from just being accepted here, you could have a fan base. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2020 at 1:32 AM, silvermoon said:

I would have to say they were definitely more embarrassing than accidents at other times, it's like being an expert on something and having to admit there was something obvious you didn't know. Even moreso since the babysitting accidents happened before or shortly after I started having bladder control issues and wasn't yet used to it.

The previous poster's not kidding. You're also not the only one here with legit control issues (and some of the people who fetishize it most had it start with their own issues.)

What kind of issues do you have, if you don't mind my asking? Just can't hold it as long as most, or just comes on suddenly, or what? Any idea what made it start?

Just curious. (And not totally unable to identify; as a preteen I wet the bed one night when it had never been a problem before; it never stopped.)

13 hours ago, trekkie said:

The previous poster's not kidding. You're also not the only one here with legit control issues (and some of the people who fetishize it most had it start with their own issues.)

What kind of issues do you have, if you don't mind my asking? Just can't hold it as long as most, or just comes on suddenly, or what? Any idea what made it start?

Just curious. (And not totally unable to identify; as a preteen I wet the bed one night when it had never been a problem before; it never stopped.)

Both an inability to hold as long as most (an hour if I'm lucky), and there are times I wet myself without warning or even noticing I'm doing it.

All I know is it started a couple days after my first period ended, and at first it was mostly full urinary incontinence.

On 8/3/2020 at 1:51 AM, WesternWets said:

@silvermoon you’ve had the hand in water truck down to you while babysitting ?

@silvermoon Thanks for sharing, and while I'm sure it's a huge pain, please rest assured that on this site, you're surrounded by people who are fascinated and excited to  hear these stories. 🙂 Do you ever wear protection as a result of these issues? If so, have you ever used your protection preemptively, i.e., peed in it on purpose? Or, if not, have you ever dressed in such a way as to plan for the possibility that you might get caught short — and then taken advantage of that planning by intentionally peeing in/through/under your clothing someplace besides the bathroom? 

22 minutes ago, GoldenG8 said:

@silvermoon Thanks for sharing, and while I'm sure it's a huge pain, please rest assured that on this site, you're surrounded by people who are fascinated and excited to  hear these stories. 🙂 Do you ever wear protection as a result of these issues? If so, have you ever used your protection preemptively, i.e., peed in it on purpose? Or, if not, have you ever dressed in such a way as to plan for the possibility that you might get caught short — and then taken advantage of that planning by intentionally peeing in/through/under your clothing someplace besides the bathroom? 

I wear diapers sometimes. I almost never intentionally or preemptively wet (times I have are in the single digits), although there are times I know I'm not going to make it and just stop holding it. Bladder usually starts emptying itself without any input from me shortly afterward.

Wetting myself isn't something I find pleasurable, it's just something I've grown used to.

2 hours ago, silvermoon said:

I wear diapers sometimes. I almost never intentionally or preemptively wet (times I have are in the single digits), although there are times I know I'm not going to make it and just stop holding it. Bladder usually starts emptying itself without any input from me shortly afterward.

Wetting myself isn't something I find pleasurable, it's just something I've grown used to.

Sorry to hear you don't find it pleasurable, but that's understandable when it's not within your control. In what situations do you typically wear diapers, and what kind do you wear? Would you be at all interested in telling the story of any memorable occasions on which you did intentionally or preemptively wet, or just gave up and stopped holding? 

21 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

Sorry to hear you don't find it pleasurable, but that's understandable when it's not within your control. In what situations do you typically wear diapers, and what kind do you wear? Would you be at all interested in telling the story of any memorable occasions on which you did intentionally or preemptively wet, or just gave up and stopped holding? 

I don't have any set criteria, it's just when I feel like I might need them. I've been wearing some Walmart brand since they stopped carrying the teen Goodnites.

No stories immediately come to mind.

In addition to your mom not hiring your babysitter again, I'm sure that your babysitter was embarrassed and may have decided that she didn't want to come back.  Again, this is a good question as to why she didn't just use the bathroom.  On the other hand, people that have genuine and unplanned desperation/accidents have my sympathy more than anything else.  I hope that you are finding the help that you need with your difficulties.