Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale My first major re-wetting

After this thread, I was inspired to re-wet my pajama shorts repeatedly. (I'm too shy to post pictures so I'll just describe them: Black and about halfway to the knees. Underneath, a skintight black pair of boxer briefs.)

So, first I wet my shorts in the shower. Without rinsing them, I put on my shiny black shorts that don't show wetness over them and rode my bike, to dry them in the hot weather. They were still damp when I got back. I showered and changed and went about my non-fetish life for a bit.

Then later at night when I needed to pee I put my damp shorts back on, sat at my computer with protection on the seat, and a big drink, and peed myself again. For the next several hours I only left to get my second big drink, and whenever I needed to go I just went in my shorts. It was really fun. I peed 7 more times. 9 times in total. So I put my saturated shorts in a plastic bag, showered and changed, and went to bed.

The following morning I took my morning pee in my damp shorts. It was yellower this time (as last nine times it was pretty clear). So once my coffee had gone through me, I put them back on. They were really starting to smell by now, which just turned me on more. I wet myself again and rode my bike again to dry them a bit. With my shiny black shorts on top to hide the wetness, of course. (I rode by two girls, they never suspected anything and I never said anything to them, nor got close enough for them to smell me) In the middle of this I had to pee again. So I found a secluded spot, pulled down my shiny black shorts, but left my pajama shorts up, squatted down, and peed in my stinky shorts again. I then rode back home, and here I am, sitting in my damp, smelly shorts. I will probably wet them one more time before I wash them.

Edit: In the time it took to write this, the water I drank to stay hydrated outside went through me. I wet them one more time (with clear pee this time), then showered in them, even scrubbed them with soap, and now they're in the wash with the rest of my laundry. This was a fun re-wetting session, with a total of 13 wettings.

Last night left me with a really satisfied, relaxed feeling once I was done re-wetting for the night. It's been a while since I felt like that.