Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Monday morning:

I wake up not needing a wee as I woke up around midnight and went then, so I lay in bed for about an hour scrolling through Instagram,Facebook etc and then decide to get up, so I slip into some black super soft fluffy leggings, turn on my Xbox and get my breakfast.

a few hours later:

after a few hours of playing Xbox I feel like I need a wee I’m about a 4/10 at the moment but I’ve already drank about 1.5L of coke by now and I decide to switch it up a bit by drinking apple juice (which if u didn’t know make you need a wee).

later that evening:

at this point I’m about a 7/10 and it’s only 5pm, I don’t think I’m gonna make it until the morning unless I have an accident whilst I’m asleep, but hey ho we’ll see.

9pm:

9pm comes around and now I’m a high 9/10 and after drinking plenty of apple juice I’m sat squirming and fidgeting in my chair, but I thought well maybe if I jay down on my bed it won’t be as bad, so I stay in my leggings and jump into bed, it eased a lot of the pressure and it now felt like a 7/10 again which it perfect because I can lay in bed drink lots more apple juice and then get super desperate in bed and when I stand up I will be bulging so much.

the next morning:

so it’s the next morning and I’m about an 8/10 at the minute so I try to sit up and as I tried to move I felt a spurt of pee rush out my bladder, but I didn’t feel that desperate so I wanted to test my muscles and see how far I could go, so I drank about 1L of apple juice and then my mum walks in my bedrooms, she tells me that opening a package because she hurt her back (which is fair enough) so she stands at my door waiting for me to get up and as I get up I place my right hand on my bladder to feel how full it was and it was full.

so I’m walking downstairs and I’m a 10.5/10 now I could go any second, so I get downstairs and get down on my needs to open the box, and the sudden jolt of my knees hitting the floor resulted in a 5 second pee spurt, so I grab my crotch and collect myself, I opened the box for my mum and it had some pull-ups in, it turns out she had noticed I hadn’t been to to toilet and got some off Amazon with next day delivery and told me “if you wet yourself you being treated like a baby” which I obviously didn’t know what to say to so I jsut looked at her, nodded and sat down on the floor, then my older sister comes downstairs also needing a wee (not like me tho) and sees I’m doing a hold and starts messing around trying to press on my bladder, and my sister is easily know to wet herself from the slightest tick so as she presses my bladder I tickle her and we both sit in our leggings peeing ourself, my pee being considerably longer than hers, and my mum walks back in the room with white tights and a pull up for each of us...

to be continued

100% true story

You could’ve written this scenario in the fiction forum so I don’t know why you felt you had to lie but there is no way you drank that much and held that long. It is okay if you don’t get to indulge in fetish in real life, you don’t have to make up stories to us! 

Great story but I’m not sure this is 100% real if I’m being honest. Maybe would have been better in the fanfic thread? If it was real then my bad on calling it fake and sounds like an amazing experience!!😄