Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, ChloeLeSaurus said:

That sounds.. Really nice. I've never held while on edibles / strong extracts so I'll have to try that some time. 

Just curious why you mix thc and cbd extracts? I've heard cbd actually makes thc less intense, and that it's good to use when you're too high. Did I hear wrong? 

That's funny, I find that I get no effects if I take only THC and no CBD.  

On 7/27/2020 at 2:19 PM, Kei said:

I use weed extracts pretty frequently--it's legal here, so I buy it from the government once every month or so.  I use THC and CBD oils mixed to my desired strength.  I usually go for a pretty intense/long-lasting high.  I'm talking a good 10-12 hours before I feel like I'm coming down towards my baseline.

I use cannabis very often. I have always wondered how indica / sativa affects holding, which one is better for making it harder to hold? From my experience indica being body high relaxes the bladder and makes it easier to hold, sativa being head high can either take my mind off it completely or I get totally stuck on the feeling of peeing and it becomes overwhelming, guess it depends how desperate I am. I'd like to know how it affects you or anyone else that wants to reply. Which type is better for losing control easier??

4 minutes ago, Cantholdit92 said:

I use cannabis very often. I have always wondered how indica / sativa affects holding, which one is better for making it harder to hold? From my experience indica being body high relaxes the bladder and makes it easier to hold, sativa being head high can either take my mind off it completely or I get totally stuck on the feeling of peeing and it becomes overwhelming, guess it depends how desperate I am. I'd like to know how it affects you or anyone else that wants to reply. Which type is better for losing control easier??

I'm afraid I can't really answer that.  The oils the government sells/that I buy are all hybrid blends.