Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Words but no actions or actions and no words?

If you were with someone, let’s say on a date, which would you prefer:

a) they show no visible signs of needing to go but whisper to you that they really need the bathroom 

or 

b) you watch them squirm, fidget, wriggle etc and you can tell they are really desperate but they don’t ay a thing? 

I personally would be b too as I would wonder how much longer they would refrain from saying And meanwhile the thrill that they are clearly desperate and holding would be a huge turn on. I’d wonder if they enjoyed the feeling as much as I do which would make me even more attracted to them! 
there’s something absolutely electric about watching someone desperate but you can’t help them because they haven’t said. So sexy! 

now I wonder what would people do themselves...

would you hold secretly and say without any obvious actions or would you bounce a knee, cross your legs, wriggle, shift around and hope you could hold without ever wanting to let on how urgent your need was? 

Although I choose the desperation like most here so far, Just to play into A hypothetically, I do sometimes find it disappointing ( although hot AF none the less) when someone is totally squirming but makes it to the restroom dry. Makes my imagination race!  A bit of a tease.

As someone mentioned above as well, It shows confidence, maybe some shyness as well; doing their best to hold their demeanor when all of a sudden, splash! Seen it a couple times personally during  laugh accidents. Its sudden, a little confusing at first but then casual arousal when you understand what happened.

In public I much prefer A just between us, rather than a spectacle for all to see, that could embarrass her. Some discrete squriming etc would change everything by revealing how badly she needed to go but couldn't. 

In private however  definitely B .  I would observe  her squirming leg squeezing a bit before asking what she was doing.  I really need verbal confirmation of her desperation to be really arousing.

In fact I used to do this with my ex-wife. I was thrilled when she told me she had to pee real bad. I hoped and encourage her to hold on. Eventually she would be holding herself with her hand pee dancing etc. and telling me it felt like her pee was going to come out.

"If you were with someone, let’s say on a date, which would you prefer:

a) they show no visible signs of needing to go but whisper to you that they really need the bathroom 

or 

b) you watch them squirm, fidget, wriggle etc and you can tell they are really desperate but they don’t ay a thing?"

Definitely B cause I like it when they are trying to hide it but failing miserably!

8 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

"If you were with someone, let’s say on a date, which would you prefer:

or 

b) you watch them squirm, fidget, wriggle etc and you can tell they are really desperate but they don’t ay a thing?"

Definitely B cause I like it when they are trying to hide it but failing miserably!

Doyou think B is more likey when it’s a girl that has to go hanging out with guys (ie mixed sex setting) and do you think it’s cause the girl feels disadvantaged in having to pee like long lines, sitting down, smaller bladders? I think for guys hanging out with girl we may also hide the need to pee because it looks weak to admit having to go especially in front of girls but we also are “superior” in peeing in the sense of no lines etc

Guest tortoise

B definitely but I love hearing all the little struggle noises, moans, whimpers and whatever. Same goes for wetting/peeing. I love hearing all that desperation come out, the big sigh of relief/swear/gasp. If I don't hear it I think you can't have needed to go thaaaaaat badly!