Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Request] May someone please draw a picture of a girl using a very thick loincloth as a diaper

No, a loincloth shaped into a diaper, a diaper made from a loincloth, and I'd like it to be effective at keeping the stuff contained. The wearer of it is a girl with a pale complexion, she' white but is from a "tribal" society, but at the very least the society is definitely pre-modern, 1700s at the latest is when the picture takes place, her hair is brown, and she wears a sort of 'tunic' that doesn't cover her waist, or at the least only the very top. The tunic is negotiable but I would prefer her breasts to not be visible, we know what kind of fetish we're here for. The loincloth would be black in coloration, and if you can I'd like two perspectives, front and back. While the loincloth is black or a very very dark gray, it gets darker when she pees and poops in it. The loincloth is very similar in design to the one Mowgli wears.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.