Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever read something omo related that seriously turned you on?

I really enjoy writing omo related stuff and often reading my own work (or writing it) can turn me on. What brought me to this site initially was a google search and some of the things I have read on here (mostly personal experiences) have played in my mind many years later. 
so have you ever read anything, on here or elsewhere that you have found yourself going back to time and time again because it turned you on so much? 
what do you enjoy reading about omo related? 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really enjoy writing omo related stuff and often reading my own work (or writing it) can turn me on. What brought me to this site initially was a google search and some of the things I have read on

I seem to have different 'hot button' topics to most people - I'm not into humiliation, and not really into desperation - but I am very much into women doing it into their clothes for the pleasure or

Posted Images

The things that still turn me on years later, are confessions of real people in chat, about (female) desperation.
Often they were not women with this fetish. Some knew about my fetish and wanted to sexually tease me. Some others, they didn't know it expressly, but maybe they understood. Still others, it was completely random.

Guest shortmetalboi

I love reading the posts here.  Just discussing the topic is a turn on.  I like a lot of the fiction stuff too.  Gets really saucey

I hope nobody is offended if I answer frankly. 

Over the past several years this site has been my go to site for omo fun.

A long richly detailed story of a desperate female still gets me aroused. I love to hear ( preferably first person) all the details of what she is feeling and where, and what she is doing to hold her pee as her need increases, and not knowing if she will make it always gets me hard. I hope for at least an almost made it  partial wetting if not fully losing control. I don't want her to be humiliated or embarrassed though.

I have to admit I do masterbate while reading a long, really well written , detailed story , and a  truly exceptional on will make me cum. It needs to be realistic , preferably true though. I have read a story about a woman waking up desperate ,holding herself but not peeing. Somehow she held it like that all day. Really ?

I do have my favorites that I revisit when looking for sexual release.

I hope nobody is upset by my honesty. 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
Guest tortoise

I write/RP a lot of omorashi fiction scenarios and find it a turn on - but I don’t do omorashi related stuff IRL so I also put it down to that; fiction/RP is my release. So to speak. I was a pretty popular writer in my little corner of the internet years ago and used to get a fair few amount of comments saying that people were turned on (or had actually become interested in the kink through reading it; now THAT was fun :P)

I also remember there was a website I visited years and years ago which had so many omorashi related experiences on it. I was only a teen at the time so it was more out of curiosity then than seeking to turn myself on but it really piqued my interest and probably was the catalyst for my enjoyment of omorashi fiction. 🙂 it’s annoying though because I can’t remember the name of the website, only a few of the experiences. I remember one girl talking about going out with her boyfriend, they were both very into fitness (I think it was running?) and both got desperate on their run; she talked of how they raced eachother home to get to the toilet... she got there first and her boyfriend had to go in the sink. There was another one where this girl was with her boyfriend at the cinema or something, sitting on his lap, and couldn’t get up to go to the toilet so ended up pissing all over both of them; the boyfriend dumped her for it.

Christ. Where to start?

In the beginnings of the internet, back in the 20th century, there were no videos and not many photos. Stories were all we had. Luckily, I enjoy stories almost as much as graphic peeing fun.

The first site I know of was Thomas' Water Resources, packed with sightings and stories. It even had a themed story of the month for a while. The best stories I found there ('Karen' and 'Samantha') were written by a guy called Paul.

Shara and Ger's site was probably the next one, which rapidly grew a very hot selection of stories. Paul (a different Paul) Tester wrote some of my favourite stuff, but there were also great stories from Jen, Indigo, Francine and Jay-Gee. Around this time, there were also some decent stories being posted on the WetSet messageboard - my favourite was from a girl called Sam, clearly based on a true story, but she never hung around.

One of the best authors on S&G's was William Abbott and he next turned up on Experience Project, a site which let you write about almost everything. He wrote loads and loads of stuff and then was shut down when EP dropped their adult content. He released most of his stuff as e-books on Amazon and they're still highly recommended. Burstin' was also a great author, and she wrote some stuff here before dropping off the radar.

I'm not normally big into fan-fiction, but I did stumble across a Harry Potter fic called 'The Elephant In The Closet' which is extremely hot. The author confessed it was her first pee-related story, but it was clearly something of a secret fetish for her, which made it all the more hot.

There's still great stuff being posted today. Weasel seems to be taking a bit of a break at the minute, but I hope he brings back his stories. There is occasionally a truly amazing story that crops up on the boards - like Harwoodd's 'Desperate Girlfriend from State to State'. Just gotta keep your eyes open.

So, there you go - that's my reading list.

3 hours ago, BB1BBB said:

There's still great stuff being posted today. Weasel seems to be taking a bit of a break at the minute, but I hope he brings back his stories. There is occasionally a truly amazing story that crops up on the boards - like Harwoodd's 'Desperate Girlfriend from State to State'. Just gotta keep your eyes open.

This was 6 years ago but it remains one of my all time favorites that I mentioned above . If you have not read it you owe it to yourself to check it out.

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/20752-desperate-girlfriend-from-state-to-state/ along with his just as hot prequil   https://www.omorashi.org/topic/20678-desperate-girlfriend-after-the-moomba-festival/. Sorry to say he has not been back since, he is an amazing writer.

While I am at it here is another stellar tale that has brought me much pleasure. It is by far the highest rated post in the history of  Omorashi.org.. It is the penultimate real life story by our moderator KozomoFox  https://www.omorashi.org/topic/35323-doing-a-wet-gauntlet-of-omorashi-challengesin-a-public-mall-aka-the-alliance-challenge-kozmo-lotto-4-winner-request/.

These are my top three favorite, most arousing stories I have ever read anywhere. 

I have saved some stories form this forum, old EP and from another sites. And sometimes I read them again and again because they are exciting.

I prefer stories with situation when someone (boy or girl) need to pee but there is no place to go. Best is if boy or girl is too shy and try to hide it. And on the end they pee themself.

Pre-internet days (remember those?) Nancy Friday wrote a series of books about sexual fantasies.  The stories were based on interviews, or pieces that her research subjects had written for her.  'Men in Love' is the book about male fantasies.  It has a 'watersports' chapter.  There are two stories in it I read, over and over again.

One was based on a trip out to the countryside.  The girl ('Pam', I think she was) needed to wee.  So, knowing it would turn him on, she looked him in the eye, pulled up her denim skirt, then squatted in front of him.  She spread her thighs, and wet her cotton knickers, peeing through them into the grass while he watched.

In the other, the couple were driving home late at night.  She was bursting, absolutely desperate for a toilet, and there was one.  Finally they were able to stop at a service station.  But she couldn't wait any longer.  She never made it to the toilet.  She lost control as soon as she got out of the car and pissed where she stood, flooding her knickers.  He described seeing the sudden flow from the hem of her denim shorts, pouring down both bare legs, watching her standing, silent, in the middle of a spreading puddle.

Another book was 'Dirty Weekend' by Helen Zahavi.  Michael Winner made it into a dreadful film a few years later.  Avoid.  The book is a revenge tale, about a young woman who commits a series of murders, killing men in retribution.  One of her victims is a serial killer, and the book describes the world through his eyes.  He's on the street, stalking his next victim.  He categorises his victims according to how they respond to his attack.  The gabbers try to talk their way to escape.  He doesn't like them.  He also dislikes the screamers.  He likes the runners.  He's always faster than them, they're athletic and he likes watching their legs and bums as they run away.    His favourite are the wetters.  They wet themselves, usually out of fear, but sometimes because they think he'll lose interest.  He never does.  He enjoys seeing the puddle growing under them, the steamy splattering of their sudden loss of control, the shameful expressions on their fresh faces.

That scene never made it into the movie.  The rest of the book contained nothing else of particular interest to visitors to this website.

On 7/26/2020 at 10:59 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

I really enjoy writing omo related stuff and often reading my own work (or writing it) can turn me on. What brought me to this site initially was a google search and some of the things I have read on here (mostly personal experiences) have played in my mind many years later. 
so have you ever read anything, on here or elsewhere that you have found yourself going back to time and time again because it turned you on so much? 
what do you enjoy reading about omo related? 

Yes definitely, I've read some great stories over the years on Experience Project, Shara & Ger's, and bound2burst which I've come back to over and over again. Unfortunately both EP and Shara & Ger's have gone now and bound2burst removed their stories years ago!

@Mbgpeelover I have to say I find myself coming back to your stories and enjoying them all over again. The first time I read this one I was really, really bursting to piss and it turned me on so much to read about your desperate predicament!

The stories section of the, now defunct, Shara and Ger's Female Desperation site.  I remember two in particular that turned me on a lot.  One was a mother who went by train with her teenage daughter on a shopping trip.  During the train trip the daughter couldn't hold it anymore and peed her panties on the seat.  Her mom said that it wasn't the first time she had wet her panties and that she knew she was doing it on purpose and the daughter fessed up and her mom told her that she also liked it.  While shopping the daughter wet several more times. Her mom had done it before but not since she became a mother and decided to pee her panties when she sat down on a toilet without pulling them down.  At the end the daughter asked her mom if she could wet her bed and the mom said sure, only with protection.

The other story involved two sisters, one visited the other and after a while (don't remember why) since got steamy and one of the sisters peed her panties and the other started going down on her.  After a while one of the sisters (the one who had wet) asked what the hell they were doing since they were sisters.  The other sister stopped and while the first sister started cleaning up the puddle on the floor she started hearing a dropping sound on the floor and when she looked up saw her sister peeing her panties.