Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Have You Ever Asked Someone Out on a Date Just Because...

Have you ever asked someone out on a date just because that person had a reputation for doing it in their pants?

When I was 17, the spring carnival came to town in May as usual. Our high school crowd of "tough girls" was there. One of them, named Linda, went on one of the "scary rides" where they whirl you around really fast in a cage. When she emerged, her jeans were soaked. The other "tough girls" hustled her out of the carnival, probably because most of them were carrying alcohol or marijuana and didn't want to attract the attention of security guards or cops. For the next week I couldn't get to sleep easily because my dick was throbbing painfully hard just thinking about her. So even though we didn't really run with the same crowd, I just had to ask her out on a date. She said yes, but we didn't really connect.

Has anyone else asked a person out purely and simply because they did it in their pants and it made you so horny you couldn't stand it?

Edited by dirtyoldman (see edit history)

Tried dating a really cute bank employee that I met at Octoberfest. Lots of beer and lots of people. Sometime during the later part of that Saturday evening she peed in her Levi's, although not a whole lot. The sexy part of what she did was that it didn't seem to bother her. Really nice ass with panties that were quite wet.

I got her phone number, called and tried dating her, but nothing ever came together. That taught me that just because a sexy women wets her pants, that it has nothing to do with creating a relationship. Much better to connect with someone who is a great fit and then convince them to start wetting themselves for mutual benefit.

The thing that always helped me was waiting until the trust was there and then saying "women who pee their panties get their pussies licked way more often". That usually worked or at least got their attention.

Not 'just because-', and neither as the sole reason for dating. But it definitely can play a role in one's choice I think.. As goes for certain looks, body type, humor etc. etc, seeing a nice looking potential partner being prone to accidents, can certainly spike my interest. 

I think that's only natural-we tend to be drawn to what we see and what we like, and the same goes for looking for a partner.. 

7 hours ago, lhansen said:

The thing that always helped me was waiting until the trust was there and then saying "women who pee their panties get their pussies licked way more often". That usually worked or at least got their attention.

Did that work out well? I love eating a woman out, but pulling off some wet panties in the process, would be even more enticing to me.

A connection with "the fetish" definitely doesn't mean that you will be compatible with that person in any other way. I asked Linda out on a date because of her wet pants, it is true, but the date went nowhere. We hung out with different crowds, and it soon became clear that we had nothing in common and not much to say to each other. We made out for a while, but even with that we were kind of on a different page from each other, different styles of expressing ourselves physically. Silly though it may sound, the only really sexy thing about our date was that her little denim skirt was so short that I could see her panties whenever she was sitting down.

These days I try to make sure I have an emotional connection as well as a lot of trust with another person before I ever raise the issue of fetishes.

Much better to connect with someone who is a great fit and then convince them to start wetting themselves for mutual benefit.

said lhansen. The problem is the "and then..." part.

In my case, the girls who are "a great fit" regularly seem to live far from the omorashi world. Those of my qualities which are presentable in our society pave the way to women who would be scandalized if they knew what really turns me on.

Edited by farseladosso (see edit history)
45 minutes ago, dirtyoldman said:

lhansen also said: "The thing that always helped me was waiting until the trust was there." I think that is the cornerstone. You can know people for a few years and never be sure that it is okay to talk to them about fetishes. You can know someone for just a few days and be sure that it is okay.

Be sure that it is not a matter of a lack of patience or of sensitivity. It is clearly essential to wait until the trust is there. My point is a different one: After a relationship has reached a stage of mutual understanding  that allows to talk about fetishes, of course including one's own fetish(es), you may well find that there is not the slightest echo when it comes to omo. If this happens repeatedly without exception, it makes me think that certain aggregates of female interests and inclinations - those which form the base of mutual attraction - almost "exclude" any acceptance of omo. On the other hand, a different equipment of the personality may match more easily with a fetish like omorashi, may even include it. (I made such an experience, yes, but as it was said already by others: For a successful relationship the other points are basic!)

While it goes without saying that the trust must be there (and it is also true that there is no rule for the time needed in this respect), it is too optimistic to expect that the chance of finding interest in omo is equally distributed over  all orientations of personalities.

Not exactly, but I sort of did, in a roundabout way (though it wasn't solely due to previous experiences with desperation/omorashi, I think it's close enough to fit the topic). I had known this girl for years, and she had done some things that piqued my interest - for instance, at a beach party she mentioned how badly she had to pee, and jokingly suggested just wading into the river and peeing (she did not do this), and in classes with her she had been quite vocal about how urgent her need to urinate was, actually stating aloud 'if I don't go right now, I'm gonna pee my pants!' We were together with a group of friends at a Halloween themed park a while ago, where, to my surprise, she asked me to accompany her through a haunted house. I obliged, and she actually held onto my arm while we were walking. Every time something jumped out at her, she would recoil and kind of whimper (I honestly felt bad for her), and this occasionally involved crossing her legs (so my imagination was running wild, though it seems more likely a product of her kind of scrunching up). She thanked me after we were out and kind of side-hugged me, since she was still holding my arm. Anyway, I was thinking she definitely had a crush on me, so I went to ask her out (since honestly, the theme park thing was kind of a date already), and lo and behold, she was with her boyfriend, who was not me. We remained good friends, though.

In another instance, the omorashi happened after I asked her out (she also had a boyfriend, though). I was in high school at the time, and we were at a cross country meet where the restrooms were about two kilometers away from the track. She had been drinking water on the bus all the way up to the course. The cross country uniform was essentially a tank top with booty shorts, so high school me was very interested. She is still one of the very few people I have ever seen do a pee desperation dance in real life, but she did make it to the bathrooms.

• 2 weeks later...

A recent girlfriend was a friend before we started dating. One time I met up with her at her house after she had just returned from brunch with some other friends. We were chatting in her living room and she was sitting straddling the arm of the sofa. At one point she said, "I think I have to pee worse than I ever have had to pee before," which was a surprise. I hadn't realized she was in such a dire state.

She explained that she hadn't peed when she woke up because she was late for brunch, and had spent the last few hours drinking cocktails, coffee and water. And then she had rushed back to her house to meet me. She hadn't had time to go.

But after disclosing her situation, she still didn't pee. She just kept talking to me, wriggling on the sofa. At least for awhile. Eventually, she went. But I can't say that that incident wasn't a factor in me deciding to ask her out.

Once we were dating, there were a number of little leaks after she put off the bathroom for too long. I often wondered if she fully kept it together that day, on the sofa, or whether she started to go in her pants just a little...

2 hours ago, jrs1989 said:

A recent girlfriend was a friend before we started dating. One time I met up with her at her house after she had just returned from brunch with some other friends. We were chatting in her living room and she was sitting straddling the arm of the sofa. At one point she said, "I think I have to pee worse than I ever have had to pee before," which was a surprise. I hadn't realized she was in such a dire state.

She explained that she hadn't peed when she woke up because she was late for brunch, and had spent the last few hours drinking cocktails, coffee and water. And then she had rushed back to her house to meet me. She hadn't had time to go.

But after disclosing her situation, she still didn't pee. She just kept talking to me, wriggling on the sofa. At least for awhile. Eventually, she went. But I can't say that that incident wasn't a factor in me deciding to ask her out.

Once we were dating, there were a number of little leaks after she put off the bathroom for too long. I often wondered if she fully kept it together that day, on the sofa, or whether she started to go in her pants just a little...

It would have been so arousing for me to know that she she did not wee in the morning, that she was holding it since yesterday, that she was drinking a lot and that she was needing to wee worser that ever before.

What do you think why did she tell you that she was needing to wee so bad, but still did not go?

Do you think that she wanted to be made to hold it?

I would have tried to make her hold it longer and to bring her in her sleeping room, before i did let her to the loo, before i did let her wee.

It must have been so great and so horny, to be in the bed with her, with her bladder full to burst and with the  strongest need to wee, that she ever had to endure.

I had a case when I just met a girl. She was not my girlfriend and did not openly have any feelings for me, just a friendly conversation over a glass of beer. But we met near my house, while she lived far enough (40-50 minutes on foot). After drinking a large glass of beer, we walked slowly to her house, talking along the way. Halfway through the journey, I myself wanted to pee perceptibly and was sure that she wanted the same. She didn't express it in any way until we came to her house. There we stopped at the entrance to the front door and continued our conversation. I deliberately carried her away with a conversation on a topic that was interesting to her, noting that she was starting to tighten up, without commenting on it. Soon she was already dancing openly in place, squeezing her legs, could not stand in one place. And as soon as there was a pause in the conversation, she admitted that she could no longer hold it and ran home. We did not raise this topic with her anymore and soon stopped communicating altogether.

There was also a case at the institute, when, after a long day of classes, at an evening class, I was sitting next to a girl. Again, we talked not for the first day, she was shy, I tried to flirt, but everything ended in nothing. About halfway through the lesson, she leaned over to me and said in my ear, "I really want to go to the toilet, it cannot end soon enaugh." Of course, sitting on the class was much more fun for me from that moment on. However, she did not show her desperation in any way. After the end of the class, I packed up with my things and went home, but when I left the building she caught up with me and said that she was going to the hostel on the way with me (I was on my way home, but I had to walk to the tram). In the middle of the road, she began to squat, almost immediately admitted that she still wanted to use the toilet. When I asked why she didn’t go after a couple, she said that she decided to wait until the hostel, she thought she could hold it. And now he wants so much that "I'm ready to sit under the nearest tree." And we walked along the street of the city lit by lanterns, where there was nowhere to relax. We did not walk for a long time, we reached the turn to her hostel and then she invites me to come with her. Here I, of course, blundered, because the brain worked poorly from fatigue and excitement, and I went home. I still regret it. Now she is already married and we do not communicate.

Edited by KarlGess (see edit history)