Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Holding Contest With My Sister

I was bored so I decided to have a holding contest with my elder sister, who also shared the same fetish. We both drank 2L of water and watched YouTube. I created a rule so that we couldn't use our hands or legs until at least 3 hours in, and we had to drink a cup of water every 30 minutes. It was pretty easy at first but about 1½ hours in, we were both starting to get desperate. She told me that we were going to go for a walk at the park, and I agreed. We both put on tight skin jeans and belts, just to increase our need. After drinking another letre of water, we went out. I could feel my bladder filling up, but I could tell that my sister was more desperate than me.  The walk was around 30 minutes, and by the time we had gotten home, it was almost three hours, so I decided to try fill up our bladders as much as I could before we could use our hands and legs. Both of us layed on our stomach on the floor, with the sound of running water playing in the backround. I saw that she had already leaked a bit, and formed a small wet spot, and I suggested that we should do jumping jacks for 3 minutes, because after that it would've been 3 hours. It wasn't until we started doing the jumping jacks that I realised how desperate I was. A wave of desperation hit me like a ton of bricks, and I struggled keeping all the urine in. When we reached the 3 hour mark, my sister's wet patch had largened, but I had also leaked a bit, although it didn't show on the outside. I didn't know what to do to challenge us. However, I remembered that I had some diuretics hidden in the cupboards, so I added some in both our drinks. 15 minutes later, the diuretics started to kick in, and my sister already looked on the verge of wetting herself! She had a pretty large bladder bulge, quite a bit bigger than mine. She had loosened her belt, so I told her to retighten it. She looked like she was going to refuse, but she ended up tightening her belt. However, just a few minutes later, she had soaked her pants entirely. I had won the contest but she wouldn't give me the key to the bathroom until I held it for 30 more minutes. I knew I wouldn't be able to last that long, as my bladder was literally full, and I was going to burst any moment now. She said as I had told her to tighten her belt, I should make mine even tighter than it already had been. I didn't think I could tighten it, but she did it for me anyway. It squished my bladder, which was really starting to hurt. It had been 10 minutes, and my bladder felt like an overfilled water balloon, ready to burst, and I'm not exaggerating. I think she might've felt bad or something because she told me that I could go to the bathroom now. I rushed into the restroom, but the belt was too tightened and I couldn't take it off. I ended up having an accident right there and then. 

Sounds like a fun time..I would've wet my pants anyways after the other one lost...

Too bad no one I know personally is into omorashi, I'd love to do something like that!

Wonderful story! This is an interesting dynamic to have with your sister, though. How do you separate being turned on from participating with you sister? and is there a story as to how you both found out that you both were into omo?

Man, how do you hold for hours drinking like that? If I drink a single liter, I'm bursting in a hour