Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My fear wetting fantasie

Guest DLDaniel

Guest DLDaniel

I wanna tell you a fantasy that I have. I wasn't sure if put this in "Experiences" or "general" Im not even sure of making this post. Well here it comes

My actual guilty pleasure is "Fear wetting" i like to see people (womens generally) pee themselfs when they are too scared, like when they are been attacked by a murder, monster or a ghost.

Well the case is that i want to fell it, the sesation of lose your bladder control becase of fear, so i have the fantasy (im not really sure of do it) to put me in the bathroom with lights off and watch horror videos until be to scared to pee myself, i even have the Idea to cover my mouth to make it exciting and because i dont want to scared someone if i scream

Thinking on it makes my heart beat up but I'm really sensitive to horror movies so i don't think it could be a good idea

• 2 months later...

I think you should try it. I know it puts you at a scary and vulnerable position but at the end of the day it'll be a new experience under your belt. Have fun with it. Also, I share the same guilty pleasure but I only watch fictional versions, I've never seen a woman actually wet herself in fear. Not sure if I want to because sure it'll be hot but at the same time humiliating. 

On 7/25/2020 at 11:43 PM, Vernet said:

I wanna tell you a fantasy that I have. I wasn't sure if put this in "Experiences" or "general" Im not even sure of making this post. Well here it comes

My actual guilty pleasure is "Fear wetting" i like to see people (womens generally) pee themselfs when they are too scared, like when they are been attacked by a murder, monster or a ghost.

Well the case is that i want to fell it, the sesation of lose your bladder control becase of fear, so i have the fantasy (im not really sure of do it) to put me in the bathroom with lights off and watch horror videos until be to scared to pee myself, i even have the Idea to cover my mouth to make it exciting and because i dont want to scared someone if i scream

Thinking on it makes my heart beat up but I'm really sensitive to horror movies so i don't think it could be a good idea

Fear wetting is the best, definitely one of my guilty pleasures too. The lack of control and humiliation makes it so hot. 

You should try it, would probably be a fun experience. I've always wanted to try something like that as well.

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2020 at 3:43 PM, Cantholdit95 said:

Fear wetting is the best, definitely one of my guilty pleasures too. The lack of control and humiliation makes it so hot. 

You should try it, would probably be a fun experience. I've always wanted to try something like that as well.

Completely agree! The combination of loss of control and humiliation is the best. It has always seemed like a hard thing to simulate but would probably be so satisfying to successfully orchestrate. 

2 minutes ago, LizJWetting said:

Yeah I've seen a few of those. I wonder how many people wet themselves on purpose just to get a free t-shirt or whatever? Not many, but probably some.

I think most of them do it by accident. Some do it for the T-shirt. Some probably do it because they enjoy peeing their pants and it’s the perfect excuse to do a public wetting lol

Can’t think of seeing anyone else fear wet. But I’ve done it.

In a dream I was walking across a very flat chessboard-patterned desert. That in itself deviated from my usual dreams. Dressed for the warmth, I wore a light shirt and jeans. Then my bladder demanded my attention. How could I be almost wetting without noticing sooner?!

But I couldn’t remember how I got there. More importantly, my bladder filled to within maybe three minutes of letting go. With no one in sight and maybe a two hours walk ahead, peed pants would have dried. But my bladder signaled too urgently for clear thought.

Then a thick fog covered everything. Visibility extended about two arms lengths. My hand almost reached my fly when a stranger stepped from the fog and walked past me. When he had disappeared, I Grabbed my zipper. But I jerked my hand back when another stranger appeared. The cycle repeated one more time. When the third stranger had diapered, the fog lifted – no more fog cover.

Four or five small trees had once grown within sight. But they had died. They just emphasized the lack of vegetation.

A nuclear bomb detonated near my destination. This rattled me. Not even in my dreams had I seen a nuclear explosion. (Well OK. I’d seen grainy monochrome films.) The noise arrived some seconds later. The bomb was too far to threaten. Then two more went off. Just as I hoped the bombing would not spread my way the fourth went off dead in front of me producing a huge flash with immediate ground-shaking explosive noise.

Suddenly, I was sitting on my bed shaking like never before. The seam between explosion and bed was so tight the dream seemed belong to the same reality. After maybe 20 seconds a flash came through my window. A few seconds later the air around me rumbled. Just a lightning storm. . .

As my fear faded, I finally noticed I was peeing. It trickled to a stop before I tried to control it. I’d been too frightened to notice the flow and the major puddle I’d been sitting in. Peeing myself without noticing set my fear peeing apart from any other accident I’ve had.