Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Rewetting the same clothes without washing them.

16 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Thank you! That was the first compilation video I ever made Haha.

Yea its fun to do if you have a while free day to do it by yourself! (Except I do it eith my bf and sometimes our female freind) 😍

Well, if you ever feel like doing any more, we'd love it. If you want to.

I wet my shorts twice in a row today, the second time after they were just damp after being outside in summer weather (I hid the wetness well). I plan to re-wet more tonight and maybe tomorrow. (Not wearing my wet shorts right now but I will when I get back on later)

Edit 14 hours later: Sitting here in wet shorts that have been peed in several times today. This is fun.

Edit: Dry and clean now but feeling more satisfied and relaxed than in a long time.

On 7/27/2020 at 11:55 PM, talks2much said:

I love all your amazing vids & pics @AliceWetting absolutely incredible, it's so hot that you love to wee in your pants so much! How did your female friend react when she first saw you piss yourself? Is she curious to wet herself with you some time?

Thank you. 😍

I really do love it. It's just such a naughty, warm and kinky feeling jetting go in my jeans or underwear on purpose  😉

She was fine with it. She watched from the car, and its almost become a normal thing to do when we go out for drives sometimes.

Maybe she will one day, but its not her fetish. 

Wow... just wow... @AliceWetting, amazing! Thanks for sharing ...

I love re-wetting; wearing clean dry shorts atm, but not showered after double-soaking pair in washer.  I expect to wet these, then put on an almost-dry pair before bed [quite drunk, expect to wet it, no real point showering].  As a teen, I kept many-many-times rewet underwear till I got caught ...

On 7/26/2020 at 2:26 PM, dwp said:

I have a waterproof pad under the sheet on my side of the bed, and I put a couple of large old towels on top of that. The towels catch the pee when I wet the bed, and I can pull them out and throw them in the was when I wet the bed. The pad, and sheet then quickly dry, so I don't have to change the bed evertimes that it gets wet. Most of the pee is caught by the towels, and any smell gos with them. I can change the towels as often as I need, without having to change out the whole bed. I sometimes go through periods when they have to be changed daily.

Daily? Do you wet on purpose or by accident?

I wet my bed on purpose, but mostly not more than once every second or third months. Ok, sometimes there have been more frequent, but mostly not. I have always my side of the bed protected, so if I wake up in the middle of the night and the urge is there, then I can just relax and wet myself and the bed.

We have a ”normal” matress protector (not waterpoof) over the waterproof one, and a big sheet over all that also go over my husbands side of the bed. Usually I pee several times during the night if I have prepered with a lot of fluid like, water, tea and maybe wine. At the end, usually very early mornings (eg 4 am) I put a towell over the wet spot so to get a couple of hours of decent sleep. How much I love bedwetting, you don’t sleep very well in a soaked bed...

3 hours ago, Helena said:

Daily? Do you wet on purpose or by accident?

I wet my bed on purpose, but mostly not more than once every second or third months. Ok, sometimes there have been more frequent, but mostly not. I have always my side of the bed protected, so if I wake up in the middle of the night and the urge is there, then I can just relax and wet myself and the bed.

We have a ”normal” matress protector (not waterpoof) over the waterproof one, and a big sheet over all that also go over my husbands side of the bed. Usually I pee several times during the night if I have prepered with a lot of fluid like, water, tea and maybe wine. At the end, usually very early mornings (eg 4 am) I put a towell over the wet spot so to get a couple of hours of decent sleep. How much I love bedwetting, you don’t sleep very well in a soaked bed...

Sometimes on purpose, sometimes by accident, without realizing it. Sometimes both. 

I guess i'm just used to it, becuase it doesn't interfere with my sleep at all.

Alice,

Those were amazing pictures! Honestly, I haven't seen any pictures on the internet (or unfortunately in real life) as erotic as yours. You obviously had a helper - presumably your boyfriend - and I hope he enjoyed taking them.

After you wet more than once the smell of pee would be pretty strong (but exciting), and if I'd been your boyfriend, I'd have finished of by licking you out in all your pee smell!

Sorry, someone above is talking about your female friend, so I hope your girlfriend did exactly the same things!!

Edited by David_E (see edit history)