Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sunset Shimmer snowpants wetting

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, VinylMyGFF said:

Very nice picture! ^^

Funnily enough my pfp is based off a picture of Sunset Shimmer holding in her pee (well... grabbing her crotch), she seems quite popular for omo related imagery.

Not as popular as I'd like. Half the Sunset wetting pics are either pee edits I did or similar pee edits of someone who recently left derpibooru.

3 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Not as popular as I'd like. Half the Sunset wetting pics are either pee edits I did or similar pee edits of someone who recently left derpibooru.

Similar pee edits from derpibooru? That's where I got the Sunset Shimmer that I used for my pfp! I have the original 2 pictures if you want them, they're pretty much crotch grabs in two almost identical positions, but maybe there's something that can be done with them?

As for making omo pictures, I want to make Vinyl/Octavia ones (eqg) - but for now I can only do edits. Are there any suggestions you might have because I kinda want to do more of these. (sort of inspired by some of your work) ^^

27 minutes ago, VinylMyGFF said:

Similar pee edits from derpibooru? That's where I got the Sunset Shimmer that I used for my pfp! I have the original 2 pictures if you want them, they're pretty much crotch grabs in two almost identical positions, but maybe there's something that can be done with them?

As for making omo pictures, I want to make Vinyl/Octavia ones (eqg) - but for now I can only do edits. Are there any suggestions you might have because I kinda want to do more of these. (sort of inspired by some of your work) ^^

I think I've seen that Sunset one, but desperation pics don't really do it for me unless I know it ends in a wetting, that's my style of omo.

You can use my style of pee edits if you want, with the streams and puddles (I'm The Dark Pony there), the more of that kind of edit, the better, since the one who taught me how to do them is gone and I'm a little rusty at them, given the reception to my last Rarity pee edit. And if you think you can't achieve the puddle well enough you can do edits on pics that don't show their feet. Or you can also find ones where their crotch is off screen (or they're otherwise wearing snow pants) and it shows a visible hissing sound (these go under "implied wetting" and, according to mods, are actually tagged "safe").

I'd appreciate any of Rainbow Dash in her original skintight shorts, her skintight pants, or her winter outfit, Rarity or Sunset in just about any of their outfits (if you can pull off Rarity wetting her Other Side outfit that'd be great but I can understand if it's beyond your power), Twilight in her Legend of Everfree shorts or her pajamas, Princess Twilight in her main EqG outfit, Fluttershy in her original dress, Pinkie in her Legend of Everfree outfit or her new main outfit, any of the Dazzlings, or Wallflower Blush. I wouldn't mind one with Applejack either.

22 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I think I've seen that Sunset one, but desperation pics don't really do it for me unless I know it ends in a wetting, that's my style of omo.

You can use my style of pee edits if you want, with the streams and puddles (I'm The Dark Pony there), the more of that kind of edit, the better, since the one who taught me how to do them is gone and I'm a little rusty at them, given the reception to my last Rarity pee edit. And if you think you can't achieve the puddle well enough you can do edits on pics that don't show their feet. Or you can also find ones where their crotch is off screen (or they're otherwise wearing snow pants) and it shows a visible hissing sound (these go under "implied wetting" and, according to mods, are actually tagged "safe").

I'd appreciate any of Rainbow Dash in her original skintight shorts, her skintight pants, or her winter outfit, Rarity or Sunset in just about any of their outfits (if you can pull off Rarity wetting her Other Side outfit that'd be great but I can understand if it's beyond your power), Twilight in her Legend of Everfree shorts or her pajamas, Princess Twilight in her main EqG outfit, Fluttershy in her original dress, Pinkie in her Legend of Everfree outfit or her new main outfit, any of the Dazzlings, or Wallflower Blush. I wouldn't mind one with Applejack either.

Oh my, quite a list! I don't watch Eqestria Girls (or mlp at all for that matter) unfortunetly, but I will look into these outfits and try my best to get you what you want! I will admit that I do like to make images where the character is wetting or already has wet a long skirt or dress, if it's ok to send in some clothing edits but I can just stick to the original plan if you want! :)

I've actually already found fluttershy one where she's peeing in her dress: https://derpibooru.org/images/2158667?q=fluttershy+AND+pee

Could you give me an example of Rarity's side outfit so I know what I'm looking for please ^^

Other than all that, I can do that! I'll try your method of edits and see if I can't add a little touch to them (have it as a seperate file so you can choose). Might take a while but I'll PM you what I've got!

Here's the gallery for many images with her, and this one should be set to show you the Other Side thing right off the bat. (You'll see three outfits there, the one I'm thinking of is the skintight unitard. Though she already satisfies my wam interest in it (when in a later episode she gets soaked by a wave of water) but I'd still like to see her pee in it. If you can't figure something out that's all right.)

If you prefer dresses, then Princess Twilight (as seen in the first two Equestria Girls, second one being called Rainbow Rocks), Fluttershy (also seen through the first two films), and Rarity (also seen through the first two films), would be awesome.

And you can do some clothing edits if you want. (Just as long as you're not removing too many of them - I don't like nudity, I want them to be wetting something, at the very least, a pair of panties)

43 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Here's the gallery for many images with her, and this one should be set to show you the Other Side thing right off the bat. (You'll see three outfits there, the one I'm thinking of is the skintight unitard. Though she already satisfies my wam interest in it (when in a later episode she gets soaked by a wave of water) but I'd still like to see her pee in it. If you can't figure something out that's all right.)

If you prefer dresses, then Princess Twilight (as seen in the first two Equestria Girls, second one being called Rainbow Rocks), Fluttershy (also seen through the first two films), and Rarity (also seen through the first two films), would be awesome.

And you can do some clothing edits if you want. (Just as long as you're not removing too many of them - I don't like nudity, I want them to be wetting something, at the very least, a pair of panties)

Thank you very much for the info and resources! ^^

Oh and by clothing edits (sorry for not specifying eariler), I mean taking characters who are wearing pants/shorts and such and instead giving them long skirts and dresses (as it's the clothes I like to see female characters pee in the most).

As they're cartoon-y, I don't think it would be unrealistic to see a sizable patch on the skirt/dress from the front, although if you want it to look more genuine, I can do that as well! :)

Just now, VinylMyGFF said:

No problem! I'll include my own sort of "Clothe-swaps" with the files just for variety, I'll try to make them as accurate as I can. ^^

Seeing as how a lot of the old wetting edits are gone, I'll see if I can do multiple of each character to get the ball rolling more.

I'd have liked to see some of their original outfits of course, but if those aren't your style I can hope someone else will come along someday and enjoy your edits of them peeing in a dress.

Oh of course, I'll include all the original outfits! I've just looked at some of them now from the links you've sent me and I can definitely work with them! They're very stylish indeed, what I was saying is I want to include some of my clothing edits with the original work as well so that there's a larger and more varied amount of content (wetting pants/shorts and skirts/dresses).

I kinda want to do this to give more to a relatively small-ish area of omo art, since a lot of the old work has either been removed or the artists themselves have moved on/deleted them for whatever reason. We both have a similar interest in this and I want to help add to it, and I wouldn't have had the motivation if it wasn't for you I want both of us to be happy. ^^

Yes! I was thinking of packing them together but I think having them as seperate packs will be better.

So one pack will contain all the pants/unitards/shorts/etc wettings, and the other will contain the same but with edits to their clothes to make it look like they're wearing (and wetting) long skirts and long dresses - whether it's a skirt or dress depends on which fits better.

For the second point, absolutely! You wanted wettings and pee'd in clothes so you'll get wettings and pee'd in clothes, and there's nothing you can do about it! (I mean if you want a change you're more than welcome to let me know). 😛

So, just to summerize - 2 packs: one with original clothes from the show (just as you wanted ^^), the other pack will have the edits to make them wear and wet long skirts/dresses (Just because I'm into that and for variety as well).

I'll edit them to make it look like they've wet themselves, although if you want me to edit it to make them look more desperate for any reason then I can try and do that as well. 🙂

Just as a final clarification as well - this is all completely free btw! I'm not going to charge you for some edits firstly. Secondly, I can't imagine myself ever charging anyone for anything - even if it was professional work. Finally, you're one of the kindest people that I've met on here, so I want to do this for you out of the kindness of my heart anyway! ^^