Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has Omorashi affected anyone’s bladder.

Since I’ve found Omorashi, I’ve noticed I’ve had to pee all the time and have leaked a little. The thing is, this isn’t a problem when I’m occupied with something else, so I’m thinking that it’s just because I’m thinking about it more as opposed to a physical problem. Did anyone else have this issue.

It sounds like you are more aware of it now that you have delved into the Omo world.

Perhaps when you are thinking about a task or a problem or smth else you don't notice, but when you are bored or unoccupied your brain redirects you to Omo content and you begin to feel the need to pee. 

Didn't happen to me that way, but sometimes it's true that I think about it and then I'm more aware of my bladder and my peeing habits. 

I can not hold it nearly as much as I used to due to age (68) an an moderately enlarged prostate. 

But even years ago I developed occasional urge incontinence and would leak in my pants when I was alone at the moment, like at work. While I enjoy the feeling that I am about to pee in my pants especially after I already wet a little, not at work , even if everybody left. I had not needed to pee badly before the leak. If I am going to hold my pee until can't and I wet my pants, I want it to be on my terms- in private. 

I attributed the problem to the psychological  effect of too much pee play.  I laid off holding and wetting for a few weeks, and practiced kegels several times a day  until I regained normal bladder control.   It worked.

Perhaps this will work for you unless you have some other underlying medical condition.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Your bladder normally weakens at least somewhat with age. I definitely need to visit the bathroom more often then I used to, and I've noticed I visit the toilet more often then my co-workers. But at the same time I tend to drink a lot of fluids throughout the day, and I normally pee a good amount when I do go, so it doesn't worry me.

Edited by FullBladder85 (see edit history)

I don't think I would be able to hold it all day at my job like I do now if I hadn't trained by playing holding games with people online for several years. But I never thought I would be able to hold as regularly all day like I do now so I am actually quite shocked with that. So I do think that embracing desperation and learning to put up with that I have learned to hold a lot more and learned to be a lot more patient. But I do find that after holding it a lot the next day my bladder is usually sore.

And although I have managed to increase my overall holding capacity I still find that I still have to go and feel the need to go just as soon. Yes I can hold it for six or seven hours if I have to, but I will spend a majority of that time really consciously aware of the fact that I really really have to pee! Anything beyond three or four hours and I am positively bursting. Again I can hold it for several hours like that, but I still very much am aware the whole time that I would really really like to get to a bathroom!

Much more obvious are the mental effects of desperation where as a result of having to experience regularly holding it all day is that now I find myself constantly thinking about bathrooms more. But when I am holding it all day at work I find myself constantly thinking about what I'm going to get to a bathroom, and ever since I have found myself in this situation I have noticed that I have had a lot more dreams where I have to go to the bathroom and cannot find one. So I think the mental effects of regular desperation might be even more obvious than the physical ones.

52 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Not at all- I can hold for longer and with a full bladder than I could 20 years ago! I started measuring my capacity 8 years ago and have increased by about 200mls in that time 

While "practice makes perfect" as it has in your case, you will reach an age when your flexibility declines and your prostate swells.  It happens anywhere from 45 to 65, but it happens, and you just plain won't be able to hold as much.  So enjoy it now!