Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My Shame

Guest Amaya

Guest Amaya

This is my very first post here. Like another user whom posted and maybe like many I am surprised that I am here now on this site. The reason that I am surprised is that...I have always felt shame for my omorashi fetish. I tried to research it to understand it but all I figured out was some possible reasons for this fetish developing but nothing concrete as to why some of us are into this. My own shame stopped me from joining this community and finally I decided to just join, chat, and above all hopefully just embrace it and not be ashamed. None of my friends or family know. I never got intimate enough with my last partner to risk telling her. I do not want to live in shame my whole life. But, my whole deal isn’t all doom and gloom. I also lied, I forgot but a buddy of mine revealed he was into water sports. He is far more open than me and then I revealed to him about omorashi. He didn’t know what it was but I told him and he didn’t care. A lot more about me is in my profile. As for how this all started...way way back. But, in life we change what we can and accept what we cannot change. I’m not sure what more to say at this point. If anybody is open publicly and doesn’t care what others think please spread your strength to me haha. Everybody stay well.

There has been some speculation that people are simply born with their fetishes.  I don't know about the veracity of this claim, but I tend to agree with it since I remember having an interest in omo and diapers all the way back to age 3.  I can't really remember anything before that age, so I have to assume that since some of my oldest memories involve this interest, then it has probably always been there in some form.

Even if it isn't inborn per se, I still wouldn't believe that people can simply choose what they are interested in.  Some things you will like, and some things you will dislike and there is nothing anybody can do to change that.  Out of all the possible things a person can be into, I feel that this collection of fetishes is pretty tame.  Is it weird?  Sure.  Most people aren't going to get it.  But, I fully accept what I am into without feeling any need whatsoever to broadcast it to other people.  It's okay to be secretive.

This community is proof that you and I are not alone.  Even if we can't express these interests to everybody, there are plenty of people out there who you can share this aspect of your personality with.  I wish you luck in meeting those people.

Hi Amaya,

I can't of course tell you how to feel, but I can say that we really don't have anything to be ashamed about. We all have likes and dislikes, and no amount of psycology can explain why. Some of just like to be wet. No reason, it is just what we like. So relax, sit back, take a look around. I think there are lot more people who share this with you than you might suspect. Welcome.

D

Amaya, dwp is absolutely right.  It's nothing whatsoever to be ashamed of, just something which (sadly) isn't well understood outside the pee community.  Different theories abound as to why people find pee a turnon and whilst there may be a genetic component as well as the influence of early experiences, I think everyone is unique and their story is necessarily their own.  Anyhow, we're a very friendly bunch and I hope you have a great time here.  

Guest Amaya

Thank you Dynamic, Dwp, and Adrian6970wc for even reading and for passing on your words. This is still new, this community. You all have given me some comfort and at least good food for thought. Funny how society makes us feel bad for nothing huh? Lol. Ironic. For real though thank you❤️

I always felt ashamed about enjoying omorashi so much, always kept it a secret and felt really bad about myself when I finished pleasuring myself after a wetting. However since I joined this site I learned to embrace it and accept it as the harmless, fun fetish it is! I'm still not open about having it to people I know, but I accept it as mine and that has made me enjoy it even more.

I've been there, and I'm sure so have many others on this site. I've had the fetish as long as I can remember, but I felt ashamed of it and would fight it a lot. Eventually I learned to embrace it and not feel ashamed of it, though I still keep it hidden from anyone I know IRL (I've never been in that kind of a relationship and likely won't be).

Remember, though a lot of people would be disgusted or weirded out by it, your fetish is harmless as long as you're not forcing it on anyone or doing anything immoral. Misuse of it would be forcing someone to wet themselves without their consent, peeing on someone else's property, or making someone who wet themselves feel more uncomfortable. But just fantasizing about it, wetting for fun without damaging someone else's property, or engaging in watersports/omo activities with a willing partner is just harmless fun. There are lots of people here who do any of these. (I have lots of fantasies about it and often wet myself for fun, I didn't used to be proud of it but I embraced it as part of who I am and no one's getting hurt with it)

Plus, I've often been told there are "weirder" fetishes out there. Some people told their boyfriends/girlfriends about it and got a response like "I was expecting something a lot weirder" or "Is that all?".