Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi! 

My latest story: "The Desperate Diapered Date", is now on Amazon. It continues the adventures of Allison Clofield, now on her dream date with her crush Max; having to figure out how she'll hide her need to wear diapers from him.

Thank you so much to everyone for the support and if anyone is interested in commissioning me to write for them, I am open again; after a long break due to Coronavirus.

Here's an extract of the story to get you all excited. 😉 

Enjoy:

THE DESPERATE DIAPERED DATE

Allison was nervous. She was about to go on a date with long-time crush Max Fielding, who she had desired all-year. If she was anyone else, she knew she’d be dancing around elated; waiting until she’d sat through a generically acceptable amount of the movie they were going to see, before they could make-out. She’d dreamed of him kissing her, a hand slipping over her breasts; yet dreaded what would happen if he took it further and knew that was a risk. For if he did, Max would learn her greatest secret: That she had to wear diapers to avoid what would otherwise be near-daily, humiliating accidents. 

She had suffered a horrible one, exactly-one-week ago; barely making it home and avoiding an accident at school, before her bladder strength collapsed in the home stretch and she’d wet herself in front of her mum. Even now, the memory made her cringe; though she was more understanding than anyone else would be about it. She hadn’t worn that summer dress since and thinking of how she’d nearly lost-it in front of Max that day was enough to make her stomach turn with fear. She wanted badly to not wear a diaper on their date but couldn’t risk him finding out her secret, from watching urine run down her legs after she downed too much coke.

So, she resolved to not let Max anywhere near her lower-half tonight. What would she do in the future? Right now, she really didn’t want to think that far ahead. Tonight, she would just enjoy Max kissing everywhere else. Unfortunately, even that wasn’t going to be as simple as she hoped.

Max, the sweet, romantic; probably horny, pain had told Allison that he intended to dress up for their date and that: “I can’t wait to see how you’ll look!”.

After that, Allison knew she’d have to wear something sexy but nothing seemed right… except one thing. Several weeks ago, Emily had dragged her to the shops; insisting she “Spice up” Allison’s wardrobe. It had been a tense day for Allison, making sure Emily didn’t walk into her changing and see her diapers; however, the biggest waste in her mind was having to pacify Emily by spending way too much money on a shiny-red dress, with a low-cut cleavage. She didn’t wear dresses. There was too much risk of her diaper being glimpsed.

But tonight, she knew it was what Max wanted. She could get away with it just once…

Right?

RING!!!

Allison jumped nervously, her breasts bouncing inside her loose pink-bra; as she grabbed her phone.

“Hi Allison!
“Oh hey Max!”.
“Hey, just calling to let you know I’m fifteen minutes away. Is that good with you?”.
“Yeah, of course; that’s fine. See you then!”.
“Can’t wait, bye!”.
“Bye!”.

“ARGH!!!!!!!” thought Allison; panicking. She was standing; practically naked, with no idea what to do. Finally, after what felt like hours of further deliberation; she unclipped her pink bra, sliding herself into the red dress, while making sure her diaper was securely fastened underneath as high as it could be, while the dress was as far down to her knees as possible. Her cleavage was on full display, pressed tightly together and bulging against the tight fabric of the dress; displaying her ass nicely as well.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Allison felt confident.

“I can do this” she thought. “I can do this”.

51NrRYBkjIL.jpg.9ef7add07a0b697edf3707f64e1f51bb.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08DJVXC5Y/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+desperate+diapered+date&qid=1595593447&sr=8-1