Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Ok so I’m about to tie myself up I’m pretty desperate with both bladder and bowels I’m wearing a pullup with a booster pad and two pairs of panties over it topped off by a pair of leggings I’ll have access to the key in one hour my bathroom door is locked and I've randomly tossed that key somewhere I will update later

The idea was that I had a timer set for one hour rod attached to the dial, dial turns key on the end of the rod at the end the rod comes close enough to grab the key from

or that was the plan but the timer fell off and I had to call my bf for help

Its Embarrassing enough when someone has to untie me much more so when I’ve filled a diaper with shit And I’m leaking onto my bed

No just because they were All I usually have.

easy to put on and pretty damn absorbent the only problem is that one of the pull-ups I wear can hold a-lot that sounds like a good thing, but urine is pretty heavy. a full heavy pull-up without anything worn over it and a skirt are not a good combination thankfully it was a lesson learned at home mostly alone.

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2020 at 11:47 PM, THEO WANDER said:

The idea was that I had a timer set for one hour rod attached to the dial, dial turns key on the end of the rod at the end the rod comes close enough to grab the key from

Its Embarrassing enough when someone has to untie me much more so when I’ve filled a diaper with shit And I’m leaking onto my bed

https://www.amazon.com/Container-Multi-Function-Dependence-Smartphone-Smartphones/dp/B088TPYTDS/ref=sr_1_4_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=timed+lock+box&qid=1598846378&sr=8-4-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzMkk0MEJITThTT1ZFJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMTI3MzYxM1AxWENMVEUxUE1HNiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwODMxNjAxMTdOSFNLRjUzREVOViZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

In the future something like this could work. Just lock the key in the box and set it for whatever time you want.

• 6 months later...
On 7/23/2020 at 8:47 PM, THEO WANDER said:

What did your bf say? Does he know about your kink?

This sounds like a lot of fun to try. I would love to try something like this one day. Though I would probably want to be tied up longer than an hour. But it really does sound like fun. Also kinda embarrassing to be caught as well.

5 hours ago, Janiseguchi said:

This sounds like a lot of fun to try. I would love to try something like this one day. Though I would probably want to be tied up longer than an hour. But it really does sound like fun. Also kinda embarrassing to be caught as well.

It’s really easy to do and pretty fun, just be careful and always have an emergency plan

15 hours ago, THEO WANDER said:

It’s really easy to do and pretty fun, just be careful and always have an emergency plan

I hope to try it some day when I get the chance to. I will definitely make sure that I have one. I would probably do it with someone around just in case.