Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Have you ever sharted?

In the movie "Along Came Polly" if I remember correctly the character played by Jack Black openly admitted to his friend at a party that they had to leave because he sharted. Jack Black is known the world over as a rather infamous sharter.  There is a Youtube clip of a girl sharting in a hot tub that is wildly hilarious.  Oh I think I found a couple for you:

In retrospect I don't think that is Jack Black but he's still a notorious sharter.

Then there is this one; pretty epic:

On 7/24/2020 at 9:12 AM, DiminishingReturns said:

There is a Youtube clip of a girl sharting in a hot tub that is wildly hilarious.

If it's the one I recall, it feels like she knows something's wrong before it happens, then has a rather massive diarrhea episode that causes everyone to do a flying leap out of the tub. The way she just stands there clutching her stomach makes me feel bad for her.

Never been into scat more than like 1% though otherwise.

9 hours ago, AliasnameTO said:

If it's the one I recall, it feels like she knows something's wrong before it happens, then has a rather massive diarrhea episode that causes everyone to do a flying leap out of the tub. The way she just stands there clutching her stomach makes me feel bad for her.

Never been into scat more than like 1% though otherwise.

I'm not into scat or poo at all for personal gratification but I have said a hundred times before, I have a sense of humor like a little kid and I find the farting and poo stuff to be utterly hilarious.

I have been lucky, but my omo buddy Pamela not so much. She was at a party and laughed so hard that she made a major shart in her panties. She tried to sneak away from the party without being seen, and made it as far as her car, but then she was approached by a guy who had just arrived at the party. She had dated him a few times, and she was anxious just to wave and say hello and get in her car, but good fortune was not with her. He wanted to give her a hello hug. They had always been very sexual with each other, so in addition to the hug he also put his hand under her dress. OOPS!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Steve_pee

Had a full blown accident a few years ago. Arranged to meet a friend of mind, whose in a wheelchair, one Sunday morning at the local park. Woke up with a bad stomach, but thought I'd better turn up. Got to park, which was wide space of land, and needed toilet. There wasn't one. Met up with friend and was walking round park and chatting. I was getting more and more desperate. Eventually we stopped and I was sat on a park bench, it was when I lost control and did the lot in my pants. The worst part was just before it came out, I could feel it coming, but couldn't stop it and everything then seemed to happen in slow motion. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 4:26 PM, Steve_pee said:

Had a full blown accident a few years ago. Arranged to meet a friend of mind, whose in a wheelchair, one Sunday morning at the local park. Woke up with a bad stomach, but thought I'd better turn up. Got to park, which was wide space of land, and needed toilet. There wasn't one. Met up with friend and was walking round park and chatting. I was getting more and more desperate. Eventually we stopped and I was sat on a park bench, it was when I lost control and did the lot in my pants. The worst part was just before it came out, I could feel it coming, but couldn't stop it and everything then seemed to happen in slow motion. 

Hopefully your buddy got a chuckle?