Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New Boutique pads from Always Discreet

So it looks like Always Discreet expanded their Boutique line to their pads. There's a lot of feminine-style incontinence underwear on the market by now, but this is the first time it's been done to pads too.

1099064443_AlwaysDiscreetBoutiquePadsLocksAwayWetness1200x1200.thumb.png.f664502e975ae68acf60e4a03d67eddf.png

ย 

423707230_AlwaysDiscreetBoutiquePadsMoreSoftness1200x1200.thumb.png.66b85e96de4d1a56d89b70651f5c85ad.pngBoutique-Feels-Like-Your-Underwear.thumb.png.f2eb1c99a29c5e604b5db121f542f213.png

The design is pretty but it's a bit strange for something that isn't probably ever going to be seen like underwear might, but maybe this will help them sell better. What are your thoughts?

ย 

Edited by SystemUser (see edit history)
6 hours ago, bobillyjo said:

They look nice, but thin.

Can't wait for the Rachel Kirwan experiment report on it.ย 

Totally! These look adorable and very discreet, though by the time someone sees the gusset of your panties, the time for discretion is perhaps passed?

ย 

I've never understood why pads and diapers are white. Don't get me wrong, I do love white, but like why not any other colour ๐Ÿ™‚

On 7/24/2020 at 12:22 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Totally! These look adorable and very discreet, though by the time someone sees the gusset of your panties, the time for discretion is perhaps passed?

ย 

I've never understood why pads and diapers are white. Don't get me wrong, I do love white, but like why not any other colour ๐Ÿ™‚

I've always wanted to see brands like this move the feminine designs up to taped nappies... I think they would look great and make more women comfortable with the idea of wearing a nappy. Although a woman in a plain white nappy is as sexy as anything (or even plain white fullย cut knickers, which have that "nappy-like" look to them).

13 hours ago, nappypants said:

I've always wanted to see brands like this move the feminine designs up to taped nappies... I think they would look great and make more women comfortable with the idea of wearing a nappy. Although a woman in a plain white nappy is as sexy as anything (or even plain white fullย cut knickers, which have that "nappy-like" look to them).

Now a tabbed diaper with like faux lace tabs that were accentuated would be amazing! Like they always try to hide the 'diaper-like nature' of a diaper, but why not accentuate it elegantly... droool

15 hours ago, nappypants said:

I agree. And these are cute.

The diapers I wear are pink or sometimes floral print, not a big selection to choose from, though I actually prefer bikini or hipster cut panties, and I don't think I own a single solid white pair.

On 7/30/2020 at 7:29 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Now a tabbed diaper with like faux lace tabs that were accentuated would be amazing! Like they always try to hide the 'diaper-like nature' of a diaper, but why not accentuate it elegantly... droool

Could someone with the Photoshop skills do us a design for a nappy like that?ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)