Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi!

I drank some laxatives a few hours ago (I was constipated) and decided that I should have some fun with it, diaper up and try to hold it as long as I possibly can when they kick in!

So I thought maybe someone here wants to do some roleplay to deny me going to the toilet until I mess myself? Can be through here or private message, just feel free! Maybe recreate some kind of situation where I don't have acces to a toilet would be hot!

Just feel free to message me 🤪

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

So I had to drink laxatives again, so.. for those who like the idea of role play I'm down for it today in about five more hours!

What about a "classroom" scenario where someone is my *mean* teacher and forces me to mess 😍 (example: teacher dosen't let me go until I complete a full page of exercises and repeat until I have an accident)

Also if more people want to join you can do the role of classmates to witness and participate lol!

Just comment here or send a message if you want 😊

7 hours ago, Padded_girl said:

Hey there!

So I had to drink laxatives again, so.. for those who like the idea of role play I'm down for it today in about five more hours!

What about a "classroom" scenario where someone is my *mean* teacher and forces me to mess 😍 (example: teacher dosen't let me go until I complete a full page of exercises and repeat until I have an accident)

Also if more people want to join you can do the role of classmates to witness and participate lol!

Just comment here or send a message if you want 😊

that sounds like fun, but "in about five more hours" was two hours ago, so I'm guessing you are about done?