Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best places to run into chance desperation/wetting experiences?

3 hours ago, WilllB said:

Same with places where taxis take people aboard.

Oooh that's a good idea

2 hours ago, StubbornBunny said:

Festivals, High chance of seeing alot of people desperate due to the amount of people, and not to mention the ques for festival toilets are sometimes unbearable. Seen it in a few clubs aswell, but only when its REALLY busy!  

Thanks to Corona festivals aren't happening but once it's all calmed down I shall keep that in mind...

3 hours ago, homeanddry said:

Friday and Saturday evenings around the railway station (or on trains, especially without toilets!) is usually a good shout, in my experience at least!

Is it too cruel to lock the train toilets and then take a conveniently close seat with a good view.... 

14 minutes ago, DesperateDawn said:

Is it too cruel to lock the train toilets and then take a conveniently close seat with a good view.... 

It’s definitely cruel - but to save you the moral dilemma, it’s pretty common for the toilet to quickly become uninhabitable anyway! Best ones are those who are running (waddling) for the last train and evidently didn’t have time to go for one before they left the pub (either that or went to get food on their way!). At the very least there’s the queue to get on and have their tickets checked. Bonus points for a late running train - they can’t get on it to use the toilet, but they can’t risk going all the way to the station toilets either...

43 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

It’s definitely cruel - but to save you the moral dilemma, it’s pretty common for the toilet to quickly become uninhabitable anyway! Best ones are those who are running (waddling) for the last train and evidently didn’t have time to go for one before they left the pub (either that or went to get food on their way!). At the very least there’s the queue to get on and have their tickets checked. Bonus points for a late running train - they can’t get on it to use the toilet, but they can’t risk going all the way to the station toilets either...

So I should just sit near a toilet and hope for the best? Got it

5 minutes ago, DesperateDawn said:

So I should just sit near a toilet and hope for the best? Got it

Sounds daft, but there’s usually some toilet-related drama on those late evening trains, yup, albeit more so on certain routes where it routinely kicks off on weekend evenings. Maybe you’re in a more civilised part of the country 😉 

1 hour ago, homeanddry said:

Sounds daft, but there’s usually some toilet-related drama on those late evening trains, yup, albeit more so on certain routes where it routinely kicks off on weekend evenings. Maybe you’re in a more civilised part of the country 😉 

I could certainly make sure my train passes a more uncivilised part of the country 😄 

"Is it too cruel to lock the train toilets and then take a conveniently close seat with a good view..."

I wrote a whole novella with that as the premise except instead of being on a train it took place at a park. My main character has the same dilemma you do and it doesn't turn out well for her!  https://www.amazon.com/dp/1797699636

I found one spot by accident.  In a city with a large student population.  There was an organised pub crawl one evening.  The students bought a t-shirt in advance and that gave them admission to several late night bars and clubs.

What actually happened is the students stayed in their digs, drinking cheap beer and wine from the supermarket.  Then they got the bus into the city centre, to go to the late night venues as the pubs were shutting.

I discovered that lots of them were getting off at one stop.   And many of them were bursting for a pee.   There was a small alley that led to a car park.  I sat in my car, with the lights out.  

So many girls came running down the alley, hands squeezed into their groins.  And as soon as they got into the car park they would tear down their shorts and piss on the wet tarmac.  Some would come in mixed groups; boys would go to one wall and girls to another.  For other bus arrivals, the men would be the first to use the car park and only after they had finished would the girls then go down the alley.  When that happened, the girls would be really desperate and would pee as soon as they got round the corner.  They wouldn't try to hide.