Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

For those that can lose full control, do you leak first?

I can’t seem to lose full control like I can leak but then I can control it. I read here that some of you especially woman can lose full control like you just can’t stop it but before that stage do you go through many leaks? If so for how long? I can leak for an hour and still no full lose of control as a man and I think eventually I lose so much pee in leaks that I can’t lose control cause my bladder may be too empty 

6 minutes ago, silvermoon said:

For me, there's usually no leaking. Just desperation (most of the time) then complete loss of control.

Oh wow so warning at all you are bursting like it all just comes out fully and you cant hold it at all even after a 10second spurt it all comes out? What does it feel like to have no control at all and how long does it take you to reach the stage to just let it all out? Is it ussually time or the liquid volume that causes it 

Whenever I get desperate enough for an accident to occur, there is no control. As for the accidents that occur without warning, those usually only occur around the same time as my periods. It's hard to describe, it was embarrassing and a bit scary when the accidents started but I've gotten used to it. I guess I would have to say it feels a bit warm trying to exert control. I think it's a mix of time and liquid volume.

I leak first. It starts with a drip slipping out if I move too fast or have to bend over. It doesn't provide any relief though, and eventually I spurt involuntarily and have to struggle to regain control. If I wait long enough eventually a really intense feeling of warmth and numbness spreads from my genitals to the rest of lower body, and I fully wet myself. It feels similar to an orgasm.

On 7/21/2020 at 11:48 PM, lsn1 said:

I leak first. It starts with a drip slipping out if I move too fast or have to bend over. It doesn't provide any relief though, and eventually I spurt involuntarily and have to struggle to regain control. If I wait long enough eventually a really intense feeling of warmth and numbness spreads from my genitals to the rest of lower body, and I fully wet myself. It feels similar to an orgasm.

How long do you have to wait ussually for spurts and leaks to become full lose of control? Oh wow I had no idea losing control was feeling numb— like it just keeps coming out until it’s empty? Do you have control right away next time you have to pee? Does numbness hurt?

On 7/22/2020 at 1:01 AM, Likealemon said:

I get little spurts, first when I'm moving/putting on a seatbelt/coughing/laughing, then randomly when I let my guard down for a second, and then uncontrollably. That will continue for a bit, then eventually the entire region all of a sudden goes numb and I'm just peeing. I can sometimes bring it under control but it feels so good I normally don't. 

What does numb feeling feel like? Are there any pains? Do you just suddenly gush it out and do you have control right after like numbness and control comes right back after peeing yourself?

On 7/22/2020 at 2:55 PM, Delta 2 1 said:

Yeah I usually leak first, its very rare that I just suddenly lose control. The length is pretty varied though for me. I've gone everywhere from like a couple minutes to a couple hrs. I think the longest gap was like 2 hrs or something I dont remember

What happens in the gap? Is it just constant random leaking? I feel like for me if I leak for too long my bladder is too empty to full on wet myself and i want to feel what it’s like to lose control

On 7/21/2020 at 11:26 PM, silvermoon said:

Whenever I get desperate enough for an accident to occur, there is no control. As for the accidents that occur without warning, those usually only occur around the same time as my periods. It's hard to describe, it was embarrassing and a bit scary when the accidents started but I've gotten used to it. I guess I would have to say it feels a bit warm trying to exert control. I think it's a mix of time and liquid volume.

So you have no leaks at all? Any pain or anything during the hold? Does touching your crotch help?

2 hours ago, Delta 2 1 said:

Yeah, just random leaks here and there. It doesn't feel too different from how I would be holding just before my first leak; just quite a bit harder I guess. 

Does it hurt at all? For me when I reach leaking  I never feel pain likenhow oeople say they are in pain after holding for too long. I just find it hard to stay still 

Guest w92iasd

Occasionally, but 99% of the times no. I think it depends on what people define as "pain". Then again I personally only experienced a true accident only a couple times as a kid. 

Edited by w92iasd (see edit history)