Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate Gaming Wetting

Hi Guys!! It's been a little while...

Currently I'm back at home with my family for the summer, so that means I can't get any privacy to wet myself 😭 However, I'll be fully moving down to my new flat in about a month, so I'm thinking of different scenarios that I can do to christen my new abode. In the mean time, I still have some videos in reserve for you guys that I made just before I came back home.

In this vid, I'm sat in my (old) living room, playing some Destiny 2 and I had been chugging cola and cider all evening. By this point, I had already had been holding for quite a while, and had been getting rather desperate. But I had an important quest to do and a new weapon to destroy people with, so my xbox took precedent over my bladder, which didn't end well for my sweatpants. Witness the final 30 minutes of my desperation as I squirm, hold, fidget, moan, swear and get my arse handed to me by better players on Destiny 2, culminating in me bursting in my grey sweatpants multiple times! I seriously had to pee, and I just couldn't hold it anymore.

Also, shout out to my rainbow socks!! 😁

That's it for this video. If you guys have any ideas for something I should do in my next new video when I go to my new place, let me know.

Stay safe out there guys. Hopefully this bat flu will start to disappear soon. Love you all so much 💞

4 hours ago, yellowet said:

Very thoughtful of you to post animated GIF. And yes the socks are way cool dude. 😎

Thanks. I feel that there should be some sort of small preview, just so you can be sure that you'd enjoy the video. I've seen plenty of videos where the thumbnail looks really interesting, but the video itself was lacklustre. So I've started to do that for my videos.