Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request for girls: public wettings than went unnoticed

I'd like to hear about the last time you had an accident in public that was so small that you could go unnoticed in a crowd or a public place.

How did it feel to be at school, on the train or in the streets blending in with the crowd looking like a normal lady without anyone knowing you had a little embarrassing secret in your panties, your crotch and your buttcheeks?

Feel free to give as much details as you feel.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got done with a session of d&d at work and I intentionally drink a lot and I figured I could make it home, but what I didn't expect was for the elevators to be off and I was on the 4th floor the parking garage. So I had to climb the stairs extremely desperate and in the dark. My other friends from the session were going at the stairs at the same time as me but they stopped at the second and third floors and one went to the fourth floor with me but took the other direction to their vehicle. I was putting my stuff away and I had a major leak. One that gave me a good wet spot and almost to my knees. So instead of just letting go, I decided to drive up to the fifth floor on the roof of the parking garage, and hide behind my car and pop a squat. I can't begin to tell you how horny I was after that...

On 8/12/2020 at 5:55 AM, UnknownMalice said:

I just got done with a session of d&d at work and I intentionally drink a lot and I figured I could make it home, but what I didn't expect was for the elevators to be off and I was on the 4th floor the parking garage. So I had to climb the stairs extremely desperate and in the dark. My other friends from the session were going at the stairs at the same time as me but they stopped at the second and third floors and one went to the fourth floor with me but took the other direction to their vehicle. I was putting my stuff away and I had a major leak. One that gave me a good wet spot and almost to my knees. So instead of just letting go, I decided to drive up to the fifth floor on the roof of the parking garage, and hide behind my car and pop a squat. I can't begin to tell you how horny I was after that...

Great experience, thanks for sharing! Did you leave your pants on?

Not exactly a small accident, but a public one that did go unnoticed. About two weeks ago I was at work working outside when a surprise storm blew in. I was completely soaked in about a minute, and as I was wearing a white shirt and pants my baby blue bralette and rainbow-striped panties were pretty visible. The cold rain made me need to pee, and I didn't want to deal with the hassle of removing wet clothes until I was done with my job outside, so I moved behind one of the pillars in the smoke break area while we waited for the rain to die under the guise of covering myself, closed my eyes, bit my tongue a little, and started leaking. As soon as I started feeling the warmth, my bladder gave way completely. Later we were all allowed to get a change of clothes off the shelves free of charge, and no one was the wiser.

3 hours ago, silvermoon said:

Not exactly a small accident, but a public one that did go unnoticed. About two weeks ago I was at work working outside when a surprise storm blew in. I was completely soaked in about a minute, and as I was wearing a white shirt and pants my baby blue bralette and rainbow-striped panties were pretty visible. The cold rain made me need to pee, and I didn't want to deal with the hassle of removing wet clothes until I was done with my job outside, so I moved behind one of the pillars in the smoke break area while we waited for the rain to die under the guise of covering myself, closed my eyes, bit my tongue a little, and started leaking. As soon as I started feeling the warmth, my bladder gave way completely. Later we were all allowed to get a change of clothes off the shelves free of charge, and no one was the wiser.

Great post! I could feel your desperation! Thank you for sharing ❤️

On 7/21/2020 at 3:32 PM, Unknown709 said:

I'd like to hear about the last time you had an accident in public that was so small that you could go unnoticed in a crowd or a public place

This happens to me every so often, and in a variety of situations. It probably doesn't help that I have a lifelong habit of putting off going to the toilet longer than I should, so it's not uncommon for me to be out (for example) doing the shopping after work with a full bladder. Lining up for the checkout seems to be good enough reason for my bladder to say "Okay, time to pee" and a big urge will come on. Being in a queue and having to stand still just makes it worse, and harder to control without being obvious. Mostly I can manage to hold on tightly enough to keep my panties dry, but there have also been many times when I haven't been able to prevent one or more spurts escaping.

On 7/21/2020 at 3:32 PM, Unknown709 said:

How did it feel to be at school, on the train or in the streets blending in with the crowd looking like a normal lady without anyone knowing you had a little embarrassing secret in your panties, your crotch and your buttcheeks?

Sometimes I've gone out busting on purpose and deliberately let a little bit go in my panties,  and yes, I do get wicked excitement from knowing that I've peed myself a bit in public without anyone knowing!

On 8/15/2020 at 12:26 AM, silvermoon said:

Yes, getting soaked to the skin is great camouflage for peeing your pants..I used to get soaked to the skin by rain periodicall when I used to cycle home from work. I took advantage of that and would pee my pants everytime..Since my bike had no fenders, the water from the puddles made my jeans need to be washed anyways,,Always felt so good.