Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Most extreme omorashi fantasies

10 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

soaking myself in front of hundreds of people when I have no option to hide it. I don't think I'd want to do something like that in real life and it probably wouldn't actually be that enjoyable anyway,

I think your opinion on etiquette when this happens to someone at a beer party would be much more relevant than than the ancient male opinion I posted to the beer dribbles thread.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am on a date.  She is a friend of a friend, really cute (I'll let you imagine that as you will as we all have different tastes) and we've been hitting it off.  it's not the first date, but it's mayb

I suppose extreme for me is stuff I wouldn't actually do 😅 My fantasy would be pissing myself in front of a delivery guy or repair man, and hoping he wants to fuck me. Another fantasy  that I gue

Someone holding so much for so long that when they make it to a toilet (or maybe try to go outside somewhere) they're too tense and their bladder is too distended to contract properly, so nothing will

Posted Images

6 hours ago, lsn1 said:

I have a strong aversion to peeing outside, but one major fantasy is being desperate enough that I consider peeing outside. I agonize over it, and ultimately decide that I simply can't hold it in. Then, the moment I start urinating outside, I get caught and punished (obviously I don't get to finish peeing either)

Absolutely exciting for me to think that a girl is needing to wee so bad, that she can’t anymore, that she has to squat somewhere, although she has a great aversion to pee outside, with her panties down on her knees.

Then when she decided to do it, because she has to do it, she MUST do it, then she gets caught and has to stop her much needed wee, just after a few minutes, would be absolutely and totally arousing for me.

I think the greatest punishment for her, would be to stop the much needed wee and hold it longer, much longer!

1 hour ago, huberp76 said:

Absolutely exciting for me to think that a girl is needing to wee so bad, that she can’t anymore, that she has to squat somewhere, although she has a great aversion to pee outside, with her panties down on her knees.

Then when she decided to do it, because she has to do it, she MUST do it, then she gets caught and has to stop her much needed wee, just after a few minutes, would be absolutely and totally arousing for me.

I think the greatest punishment for her, would be to stop the much needed wee and hold it longer, much longer!

Sorry, i did mean seconds and not minutes. 
I would  also like situations where two girls are needing to wee really, really bad.

One is squatting and the other is watching if someone is coming and exactly at the moment when the second girl is squatting, are coming some peoples, or a police man, so that the second girl can’t pee only one drop.

The “poor “ girl must hold it much longer, nowhere to go for her.

My biggest fantasy is to consistently pee standing without a device or mess 😂 

But yeah, mostly just imagine it being the norm where if you were out and about between errands, peeing next to your car or in a patch of grass is no big deal because public bathrooms are usually pretty gross anyway. Mostly just being able to pee where and when and how I want without much risk of getting arrested.

When I fantasize about a female partner, I imagine us going out to a bar or pub, somewhere dark we can hang out for the evening that has like…maybe a portapotty or two. I would be in dark jeans, her in a cute little skirt and some tissue thin panties. In this fantasy, I’ve found an easy enough way to pee standing so I just kind of lean in the corner and piss on the floor when I need to, or even just make use of some wonky makeshift system the boys are using but my girlfriend is positively bursting. I coax her through wetting her panties a few times under our table, maybe teasing her close to a climax but never quite there. At the end of the night, we’re walking home/back to the hotel/whatever, she’s absolutely ready to burst again so we take a little stop in the park and I pull her up to straddle my lap on a park bench. There’s still some lingering foot traffic but I casually sneak my fingers under her skirt and into her drenched little panties and we make out while I play with her until she has a legit pissgasm all over my lap.

…There’s also a hot EMT at work that I fantasize quite frequently about dragging into a closet and blowing him between his calls and my patients. Sometimes I imagine it’s been a crazy day and he doesn’t have time for a pee and to get his dick sucked (but he REALLY wants both, just the bathrooms are like in the furthest possible section of the ER.)

I let him know that’s no problem at all and as long as he can control the stream so I don’t spill and get my scrubs dirty, I’m more than happy to take care of both his needs. He’s shy about it (he does actually blush very pretty) but he’s okay with it and I get to taste his piss and his cum. Not sure which I would want first: his piss then feeling him get hard the more he experienced relief and the more I played with the head of his cock through the last dribbles; or if he wants his dick sucked first but he can’t last till orgasm and he asks if he can let it go as the urge strikes. 

I also fantasize about going to the beach with him and while we just splash around in the shallow-ish (upper-waist to chest deep) water, he wraps me up in a big hug (he gives the best hugs!) and I sneak my hands down between us and slip a hand into his shorts when he kind of flinches and explains he’s been holding it for ages and he’s scared he’s gonna pee on me because he’s had a TON of water (it’s quite hot and humid here in the summer.)

I let him know I’ve pissed in the ocean at least twice since we arrived and everybody does it. He gives in and let’s me play with a stroke his cock, thumb the slit and hold it as he finally relieves himself, the water getting warm between us. This repeats whenever he needs a pee break throughout our day and he gets curious and starts fingering and petting at my clit and pussy when I let go. We obviously fuck like bunnies that evening when we’re done with the beach.

20 hours ago, lizzybee said:

I let him know that’s no problem at all and as long as he can control the stream so I don’t spill and get my scrubs dirty, I’m more than happy to take care of both his needs. He’s shy about it (he does actually blush very pretty) but he’s okay with it and I get to taste his piss and his cum. Not sure which I would want first: his piss then feeling him get hard the more he experienced relief and the more I played with the head of his cock through the last dribbles; or if he wants his dick sucked first but he can’t last till orgasm and he asks if he can let it go as the urge strikes.

Now I need to know how a blow job feels to someone with a penis and a full bladder. Is there a physiological push-pull where being fully erect and close to ejaculating makes someone less likely or unable to pee, but the sensations of a blow job (warmth, wetness, suction, holding the legs apart) heighten the general feeling of desperation? Because if so that would be a pretty hot way to torture a fellow, if you could handle all the possible outcomes.

10 hours ago, notthewees said:

Now I need to know how a blow job feels to someone with a penis and a full bladder. Is there a physiological push-pull where being fully erect and close to ejaculating makes someone less likely or unable to pee, but the sensations of a blow job (warmth, wetness, suction, holding the legs apart) heighten the general feeling of desperation? Because if so that would be a pretty hot way to torture a fellow, if you could handle all the possible outcomes.

Yes-ish.  The erection makes peeing pretty much impossible while the stimulation does make everything down there tense a bit, but when my ex did that sort of thing we'd have come back from the pub and she'd have me drink a couple of pints of water so the pressure in the bladder would be building anyway.  But also the pressure from the bladder would make orgasm harder, so it was very much a two aspect torture.

And yes, best performed in the bathroom or on a bed with a waterproof mattress protector and towels as the outcome was inevitably messy.

2 hours ago, SergioUK said:

But also the pressure from the bladder would make orgasm harder, so it was very much a two aspect torture.

Edging a willing cis guy in a situation where his lower urinary tract is in knots trying to pee and come at the same time but he's writhing unable to do either is my new most extreme omorashi fantasy. @lizzybee has further perverted me.

On 10/28/2021 at 7:33 PM, lsn1 said:

I have a strong aversion to peeing outside, but one major fantasy is being desperate enough that I consider peeing outside. I agonize over it, and ultimately decide that I simply can't hold it in. Then, the moment I start urinating outside, I get caught and punished (obviously I don't get to finish peeing either)

That just about nearly almost happened to me this weekend.

7 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

That's hot. Tell me more.

I was going for a walk in a wooded state park. I had had a lot of coffee and had peed before I drove to the park. But by the time I got to the park I had to pee again. I was still on the main road in the park with trees on one side, but there didn't look to be any privacy. I kept walking but my need to pee was getting worse. I saw I tree that I thought I had a decent chance of peeing behind. (People don't usually see what they aren't looking for.)

So I stood behind the tree, pulled down my pants and started to squat. And I saw a car coming from one direction, and then another car coming from the other direction. I may have peed for about one second before I stopped myself and pulled up my pants. I just kept walking after that and had better luck the next time I tried.

4 minutes ago, Shoshana said:

I was going for a walk in a wooded state park. I had had a lot of coffee and had peed before I drove to the park. But by the time I got to the park I had to pee again. I was still on the main road in the park with trees on one side, but there didn't look to be any privacy. I kept walking but my need to pee was getting worse. I saw I tree that I thought I had a decent chance of peeing behind. (People don't usually see what they aren't looking for.)

So I stood behind the tree, pulled down my pants and started to squat. And I saw a car coming from one direction, and then another car coming from the other direction. I may have peed for about one second before I stopped myself and pulled up my pants. I just kept walking after that and had better luck the next time I tried.

I love it. It must have been so hard to cut off your stream once you started peeing.

One time when I was younger, I went on a hike. I foolishly thought that there would be outdoor restrooms, but obviously there weren't. I ended up basically having to hold it for the entire 8 hour day except for a few spurts I managed while struggling to pee outside. I just can't seem to bring myself to do it.

3 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

I love it. It must have been so hard to cut off your stream once you started peeing.

One time when I was younger, I went on a hike. I foolishly thought that there would be outdoor restrooms, but obviously there weren't. I ended up basically having to hold it for the entire 8 hour day except for a few spurts I managed while struggling to pee outside. I just can't seem to bring myself to do it.

Believe me, I was pissed. lol In your experience did you go with a group? How old were you? And you can't pee outdoors even now? Even with maximum privacy?

I was 18 at the time and with other students in college. I was really desperate and every time we stopped for a break, I would go behind a tree and try to pee, but nothing. Some of the other students mentioned that I "kept going off the trail to pee" ...if only they knew lol. As the day went on, I became more and more frantic knowing that there was a really long bus ride back to campus with probably no rest stops and I wouldn't be able to hide my need. I eventually managed to trickle for a few seconds, then just as I was able to get a stream going, someone called out for me to hurry up....and that ruined it. I froze up, and couldn't pee one more drop until we got back to campus. I was able to hold it since I trickled and peed for maybe a few seconds, but it was a rather nervous ride.

I'm not sure if I could pee outside now, as I'm really shy about bathroom matters, and don't really condone public peeing. I accepted that it's just something I don't do, so I haven't ever tried it in recent memory. Even with complete privacy, I don't think I could though just because of the miniscule chance I could be caught 😉

5 hours ago, lsn1 said:

I was 18 at the time and with other students in college. I was really desperate and every time we stopped for a break, I would go behind a tree and try to pee, but nothing. Some of the other students mentioned that I "kept going off the trail to pee" ...if only they knew lol. As the day went on, I became more and more frantic knowing that there was a really long bus ride back to campus with probably no rest stops and I wouldn't be able to hide my need. I eventually managed to trickle for a few seconds, then just as I was able to get a stream going, someone called out for me to hurry up....and that ruined it. I froze up, and couldn't pee one more drop until we got back to campus. I was able to hold it since I trickled and peed for maybe a few seconds, but it was a rather nervous ride.

I'm not sure if I could pee outside now, as I'm really shy about bathroom matters, and don't really condone public peeing. I accepted that it's just something I don't do, so I haven't ever tried it in recent memory. Even with complete privacy, I don't think I could though just because of the miniscule chance I could be caught 😉

That must have been really bad and hard for you, not being able to wee all day, needing to go so urgently and go with a bladder full to burst in the bus for a long ride back home.

You must have a really strong bladder and a strong sphincter to endure that, but i think that must have been pretty painful!?

Did the others know that you did not wee all day long? Could you hide your desperation?

On 10/28/2021 at 5:33 PM, lsn1 said:

What kind of punishment would you be hoping for? 

23 hours ago, lsn1 said:

That had to have been awful. Reading about it was hot, though. 😊

This was a fantasy I developed when I was a university student and i still love it.

I was in a group of students that used to go climbing and I was very attracted to one of the girls in the group.  I made up this fantasy after I had been with her in a group of climbers on the way home from the pub after a climb. She was obviously desperate for a pee. and even said at one point "I hope i don't wet myself" I wondered why she hadn't gone for a pee before leaving the pub and was secretly hoping that she would wet herself. I had no such luck but i did start to fantasise about being with her when she did wet herself and came up with this one.

Obviously, in reality she always wore jeans for the climb but in my fantasy she wore a short denim skirt which meant that if she was climbing above me I could see up her skirt.

One day (in my fantasy) the climb was very difficult and was taking us much longer than we had planned. Two of the group had reached the top and were belaying those of us on the way up. Jenny (I'll call her) was just above me and i was bringing up the rear.

At one point we were together on a ledge and Jenny momentarily put her hand between her legs and said "I really need to pee. I hope i can hold it till we get to the top"  She had no idea of what effect that would have on me!

She moved back into the climb and I followed. She was about 4 or 5 feet above me and a little to one side when i saw her take one hand off it's hold for a few seconds, lift her skirt and squeeze between her legs again. Then she grabbed back to her hand hold and froze. 

I was looking right up her skirt when i saw her white panties darken and I realised she was wetting her panties.  A trickle of pee ran down her leg. For a moment the trickle stopped and then it became a steady stream first running down her leg and down the rock face right next to me. Then her pee was spurting straight through her panties and falling in a continuous stream through the air, very close to me. I risked momantarily letting go with one hand and allowing the warm pee stream to splash over my hand, hoping she wouldn't see me do that. However she knew that I would have seen her wetting herself and she made me promise not to tell anyone else what had happened.

This fantasy led me to have quite a few others about Jenny  wetting herself in unlikely places

My most extreme fantasy is ironically one that's about casualness.

I have always loved the idea of wetting or peeing wherever being a casual thing. Not weird or stigmatized, but also not done for fetish reasons or out of desperation. Just the idea of going "Oh I need to pee" and just doing it right then and there.

Whether it's a single person who normally does it, a group, or even an entire culture, I love the idea every time.

And to some degree, I've managed it among my circle of friends. They're all used to me being "toilet indifferent" as they've dubbed it, so me pissing myself is nothing new to them.

Edited by ParadoxicEros
Wrong punctuation right at the end. (see edit history)

We have a long meeting at work with my cool and confident female work mates including our boss lady. We have drunken much water, tea or coffee. Everyone waits the end of this meeting. Suddenly the fire bells are ringing and we have to run out at our safe point area. Firemen are saying we can't leave anywhere until they know what is the reason, they have saved everyone out and counted us or when it really is safe to go inside. We all are squirming and worrying about accident. Finally this will cause a real piss disaster. One after the other pees pants (or even better tight jeans) under the firemen's and the other employer's eyes. I could comfort these crying and embarrassed girls and maybe wet myself too after their humiliation.

On 8/25/2020 at 10:19 PM, surrealexp said:

I'd have to say complete and total bladder submission is my most extreme fantasy. A girl gives me full control over how much she drinks and when she goes to the bathroom, preferably for a couple of days. I ask her to drink at least 12-24oz an hour, maybe more, and on top of that, we're going to go through all of our normal daily activities -- no sitting around at home in a safe environment. We would run errands, make a trip to the mall, make some long road trips, maybe see a movie or go to dinner. All of this while keeping her as well hydrated as possible and denying trips to the bathroom. She would cutely be very vocal about needing to pee, frequently holding herself in less and less subtle ways, and growing slightly embarrassed as we're out in public together. The day would certainly involve a wetting or two, but also some legitimate trips to the bathroom to keep things interesting. I would want her to wonder whether she'll make it each time she has to pee, always keeping her on the edge of thinking she's going to wet herself.

Second to that, I would say having a girl completely tied with her legs spread and her arms bound behind her while extremely desperate to pee. I'd love to watch the frantic attempts to clench and slow loss of control as her bladder slowly overcomes her ability to hold.

All of this with a consenting girl that's into these sorts of things, of course.

I agree with these wow

On 7/22/2020 at 6:24 PM, cilla said:

Someone holding so much for so long that when they make it to a toilet (or maybe try to go outside somewhere) they're too tense and their bladder is too distended to contract properly, so nothing will come out. They spend so long trying that they have to give up, pull their pants back up, and hurry home so they can get in the bath, or lean forward sitting on the toilet with their head between their knees, trying to convince their body to relax enough for the pressure to start draining.

Obviously this is dangerous in real life (also unlikely to happen to a young, healthy person) and I don't wish it on anyone.

As a person with a shy bladder (ironic I know), this is LITERALLY my worst nightmare

On 12/28/2020 at 5:43 AM, blitzomo said:

My top fantasy would be to have a gf that never uses public restrooms, and that she is accustomed to hold until her bladder is about to burst before using her own home’s restroom. I’d take this girl to a public place, and let her fill up with liquids at her own pace, until she’s absolutely full. She tells me how she feels and how long she thinks she’ll manage to stay dry. Until she starts leaking and her underwear gets soaked, with no visible wet patch. Then I’d take her to a hidden place or somewhere where one could hide what one is doing, for example a pub without much illumination, and I’d slide my hand under her skirt or inside her jeans to check how damp it is. She would keep holding until she starts leaking even more. I would love to see her wearing heels. So she puts on some heels and we go for a walk around a crowded place, seeing her doing cute faces and trying to conceal the fact that she’s about to burst. And keep her like that as long as possible until she tells me that she can’t possibly hold it anymore. Then we return to the secluded, hidden place with low illumination and I get my hand to her panties, until she releases it all through her panties into my hand. That would be my dream.

This one's good too

On 4/26/2021 at 10:22 PM, MelodySeeker said:

Had another one, A boarding school for young ladies, which involves a good amount of bladder training so that the girls soon get used to only peeing when allowed, wherever they are told and showing no sign of being bursting. All while in tight corsets and high heels, to be ideal ladies. I'm here like, sign me up.

Wow another good one

Already read most of this thread, a lot of them were good but i have not seen a single maid or femboy related one which is weird because those are pretty common

On 4/26/2021 at 2:22 PM, MelodySeeker said:

Had another one, A boarding school for young ladies, which involves a good amount of bladder training so that the girls soon get used to only peeing when allowed, wherever they are told and showing no sign of being bursting. All while in tight corsets and high heels, to be ideal ladies. I'm here like, sign me up.

Someone please write this!