Sign In

Most extreme omorashi fantasies

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am on a date.  She is a friend of a friend, really cute (I'll let you imagine that as you will as we all have different tastes) and we've been hitting it off.  it's not the first date, but it's mayb

I suppose extreme for me is stuff I wouldn't actually do 😅 My fantasy would be pissing myself in front of a delivery guy or repair man, and hoping he wants to fuck me. Another fantasy  that I gue

Someone holding so much for so long that when they make it to a toilet (or maybe try to go outside somewhere) they're too tense and their bladder is too distended to contract properly, so nothing will

Posted Images

@Jaieee I've heard some people even role-play being murdered, either one partner as a victim and one as the killer, or both being killed by someone else. And of course they too don't actually want it to happen. I suppose it's the excitement of an intense experience but with control so you know you're safe, the difference between a rollercoaster and falling off a cliff?

If you think about it it, none of that's much different from us, where you'd not want to wet yourself in front of all your coworkers and feel sorry for anyone you know that that's happened to, but still love to watch/read about it here.

On 3/31/2021 at 10:44 PM, Jaieee said:

My fantasy would be pissing myself in front of a delivery guy or repair man, and hoping he wants to fuck me. 

This reminds me of a (more vanilla) fantasy I've had.  I imagine repairing/replacing a toilet for a lady friend whose bladder is getting very impatient.  I finish the work just as she's springing a leak.  Before I know it she's lunged into the bathroom, yanked down her panties, and plopped down on the toilet.  I just stand there shocked as she fires a minute long hissing piss into the bowl right before my eyes.

When I was in middle school I used to fantasize about being stuck in a chimney with a girl stuck above me.

Before we could get out she would have to pee and wouldn't be able to hold it. She'd have no choice but to let loose and wet herself with the aftermath falling down upon me.

No real intention of ever making this happen but interesting what my young mind cooked up as an ideal situation to indulge in my kink.

Edited by Blindfight (see edit history)

You did say extreme...

So in such a fantasy, I have a male partner who is controlling my bladder during an entire day. I have to drink a lot and am not allowed to ask for a pee break. I can only pee when he tells me to and must stop, even mid-stream if he says. Sometimes he lets me empty my bladder when I'm not that desperate. Other times he only allows a short spurt or two when Im about to burst. Finally, I begin to lose control. There is a considerable wet patch on my jeans. I'm holding myself and squirming like crazy. I think i will make it, because he says i can go to the toilet. But he doesn't actually let me pee! I'm in front of the toilet, waiting for permission to take it out and piss. Im losing spurts of pee in my jeans. The last straw is when he gently moves me aside and relieves his own extremely full bladder in front of me. Watching him piss makes me wet myself completely. I soak my jeans and shoes and part of my shirt. I have to go so bad at this point that a considerable piss puddle pours onto the floor

On 3/31/2021 at 10:44 PM, Jaieee said:

I suppose extreme for me is stuff I wouldn't actually do 😅

My fantasy would be pissing myself in front of a delivery guy or repair man, and hoping he wants to fuck me. Another fantasy  that I guess is kind of extreme would be the delivery man forcing themselves on me, and wetting my pants/the bed during it.

This would honestly be really hot to roleplay out with somebody

Oh man, where do I start? I have so many!

I've had fantasies similar to the tub one you described, I love thinking about bathing in a tub of pure urine.

There's this one that turns me on a lot every time I think of if.. fair warning, it involves diapers.

A sub has ALL their bathroom privileges taken away by their dom, and they have a choice between wearing a diaper or just going in their pants/on the floor. With either choice, the sub holds and holds because they don't want to pee themselves and look gross, but eventually they have no choice. When they finally reach the point where they can't hold it anymore, the dom teases and makes fun of them, saying things like "Oh no!~ Look at that.. you pissed yourself, just like a dumb widdle baby~.. how disgusting!~" 

After several days of only being able to piss themselves, the sub comes to enjoy it and voluntarily goes whenever they feel like it. Every time they do, they feel absolute mind-melting pleasure and can't help but touch their warm, wet crotch. They lose all their sense of decency, loving the feeling of being gross and constantly smelling like pee.

Edited by TenshiDrop (see edit history)

-One thing I've wanted to try for a while is to handcuff my partner to the bed and make him keep drinking until he's ready to burst. He'll have both hands cuffed so he can't even hold himself. He won't get the key until after he makes me cum. (Which, granted, probably won't take too much in this scenario.) 

The main reason we haven't done this yet is kinda silly but, after I read Gerald's Game, I became convinced that anything involving handcuffs will go horribly, horribly wrong somehow. I know that it won't; A major reason the situation in the book took place was because safety precautions and proper equipment were not used, it's just the fear is still there that something bad will happen if he's stuck immobile. 

-Another thing, which I'm actually going to get to try this weekend, is getting my partner desperate and having him sit on the toilet, only allowing him to pee for five seconds at a time every five minutes. I am very much looking forward to giving this a shot, just imagining him frantically trying to clamp off the flow once his time is up is getting me excited. 

-We don't hold in public for a number of reasons, it just isn't a good idea for us. (We broke this rule only once at a waterpark where it wouldn't matter if he had an accident since he was in the water anyway.) But, that doesn't mean we haven't both fantasized about doing this in different locations. I'd absolutely love to see him get desperate at a gym and try to do a heavy workout while his bladder is demanding release. If we had the space and money for exercise equipment, it would probably be used more just for desperation purposes than any health benefits, haha. As it stands, I won't get to see this one play out in real life, wouldn't want to risk a mess for other people to clean, and I'd never want to put him through public humiliation by making him have an accident in front of anyone other than me. 

I asked him where he'd most want to see me hold it for him if it could be anywhere in the world. He admitted that he has fantasized a few times about taking me to the Oktoberfest celebration in his home country. After several hours I'd be full to bursting and intimidated by the large crowds and lack of privacy. I'd come to him all needy and he'd find me somewhere that I felt secure and could relieve myself in. He'd get to enjoy filling the role of my protector, and the relief on my face as I let everything out, knowing that it was just for him and that he was the only person who could make me feel so wonderful. This one is unlikely to ever actually happen as well. Even after international travel becomes easier and there's a chance we can actually go there, my shy bladder is... unpredictable, and it may not work out the way he's fantasized it to. It would be risky and he wouldn't want to take a chance on putting me in pain. 

-He also just told me another fantasy he's had is having me hold it for him naked, while also having to stay on the floor. Then when I can't take it anymore, I relieve myself on a pad by lifting my leg like a dog. That's new and honestly not something that's ever crossed my mind. I had not known he had an interest in puppy-play stuff. (Does this count as puppy-play? He says he's not into things like the dog-mask, tail-plugs or fursuits, just the idea of seeing me naked and peeing in the same position a dog does.)  He was willing to try desperation for me, so I should return the favor by at least giving this one a shot. Maybe it can be part of my present to him on his birthday. 

On 4/30/2021 at 3:09 AM, segaface said:

The main reason we haven't done this yet is kinda silly but, after I read Gerald's Game, I became convinced that anything involving handcuffs will go horribly, horribly wrong somehow.

Unless you're fortunate enough to live some distance from the next property he can always shout for help, and you can take safety measures like having both a mobile phone and landline within reach, arranging something like lunch with a family member or friend so that if you don't turn up they'll be concerned, and there are timer padlocks available from about £10/€10/$10 that could be incorporated so he'll be able to get free on his own after a couple of hours, for instance.

A more relevant reason not to use handcuffs is that they're unforgiving on the wrists especially if the wearer is going to be struggling - in the extreme they can cause nerve or muscle damage.  Better to invest in some lockable padded cuffs (not expensive from AliExpress or Etsy but you have to choose carefully to get decent quality) and some soft nylon or polypropylene rope, webbing straps or chain and chain links.

I like long bondage sessions but sooner or later that means dealing with a full bladder.  Until we discovered suitable adult nappies my ex used to hold a bottle for me to go in (a wide-mouthed fabric conditioner was perfect).  But to begin with it was surprisingly difficult to learn to do lying on my back, to overcome 30 years of the brain being conditioned not to allow this, so to train me a fun scene was to tie me spreadeagled to the bed after we'd been out for a drink, and make me down half a pint of cold water to earn an attempt to use the bottle.  But once she'd held the bottle in place I had one minute to start and if I hadn't she'd take it away and I'd have to wait 15-20 minutes and drink more water to get another chance.  Only for at least the first hour or so she'd tease my penis while I was drinking to make sure I was too hard to be able to pee, and then she'd leave the room and I'd quickly lose the erection and have to hang on desperately until it was time for the next attempt.  There are things I miss about her.

On 4/27/2021 at 4:49 AM, Legscrossed said:

You did say extreme...

So in such a fantasy, I have a male partner who is controlling my bladder during an entire day. I have to drink a lot and am not allowed to ask for a pee break. I can only pee when he tells me to and must stop, even mid-stream if he says. Sometimes he lets me empty my bladder when I'm not that desperate. Other times he only allows a short spurt or two when Im about to burst. Finally, I begin to lose control. There is a considerable wet patch on my jeans. I'm holding myself and squirming like crazy. I think i will make it, because he says i can go to the toilet. But he doesn't actually let me pee! I'm in front of the toilet, waiting for permission to take it out and piss. Im losing spurts of pee in my jeans. The last straw is when he gently moves me aside and relieves his own extremely full bladder in front of me. Watching him piss makes me wet myself completely. I soak my jeans and shoes and part of my shirt. I have to go so bad at this point that a considerable piss puddle pours onto the floor

I have something similar. I am in full control of female sub liquid in and out and when she's really really struggling, I told her to sit on the toiled, spread her legs so I'd see her pussy, but not allow to pee. It will be extremely hard for her to hold like this.... what means also extremely enjoyable for me 😄

Recently I had another fantasy. I'd told her to empty her bladder at some hour, let's say 6 PM. And from that time with forced high liquid intake, I told her that she won't use the toilet until 9-10 PM. In that time she have to hold or if she won't be able, she can just wet herself or beg for diaper. In first case she won't go to bath neither change her clothes until her set hour. Of course she'd also have to clean everything up. But I'd only diaper her until she leaks even a smallest drop, so no waiting to the last moment! And also if she wanted a diaper, she would stay in it all night until her morning pee (let's say I'd change her once if she begged). Not being sure what she'd do kinda turns me on too.

Actually, both of that fantasies turns me on also with switched roles - with me as sub. The only problem is I love being diapered, so in this second scenario asking about it would be the first thing I'd do 😄

On 4/29/2021 at 9:09 PM, segaface said:

-One thing I've wanted to try for a while is to handcuff my partner to the bed and make him keep drinking until he's ready to burst. He'll have both hands cuffed so he can't even hold himself. He won't get the key until after he makes me cum. (Which, granted, probably won't take too much in this scenario.) 

The main reason we haven't done this yet is kinda silly but, after I read Gerald's Game, I became convinced that anything involving handcuffs will go horribly, horribly wrong somehow. I know that it won't; A major reason the situation in the book took place was because safety precautions and proper equipment were not used, it's just the fear is still there that something bad will happen if he's stuck immobile. 

You can use magician handcuffs he can get out of himself but otherwise appear to be real. You can also use soft rope and make it look like it's tied by having him twist his hand around it so to get out of it he just twists back. I'm bad at explaining how that works but you can try different things out.

• 5 months later...

I've got two extreme fantasies in particular that have been fascinating me for some time, both of them wildly unrealistic 🙂

• An alternate universe in which a handful of people spontaneously lose some of their toilet training at puberty or early in adulthood. It's not as simple as incontinence either; rather, they have all their normal ability to hold it some of the time, but have "episodes" where their ability to hold it is uncommonly short or even nonexistent.
    To make it worse, due to some perverse cultural twist in this AU, this is considered not a medical problem but a moral one. Society considers these people to either be deliberately having accidents for some perverted reason, or that their loss of control is caused by a moral failing (divine curse, repressed guilt, etc.) Society may even be constructed to make this problem worse; it's considered a cultural value to wait to use the bathroom until it's convenient for other people, so for example it's a major faux pas to ask to go to the bathroom during class or to leave a meeting for a bathroom break. (In fact, using the toilet in those circumstances may even be a worse faux pas than actually having an accident!)
    Effectively, the people with incontinence episodes are being gaslighted by this society; their internal experience tells them they're doing their very best to hold it, and it just wasn't enough, while everyone around them tells them it's their own fault they had an accident.

I actually started writing a story in this setting once, but it's ended up on my vast pile of half-completed projects 🙃

• A perverse correctional institution where the inmates not only have their bathroom use strictly limited, but where they are required to wet themselves regularly, and may even be denied permission to change their clothes for extended periods (with some magic or high-tech handwave to keep this from resulting in agonizing diaper rash).

My most "stop looking at me like that, I wouldn't want it to actually happen!" fantasy is this: an obscure country is taken over by deranged feminist extremists. These terrifying Amazons do not want to put men and women on an equal footing, the way normal feminists do. No, they want revenge. And one special area of resentment for them is bathroom parity: they are furious about the times they had to hold it and cisgender men did not. Instead of working to expand bathroom access for women and trans people, like normal feminists would do, they go overboard restricting it for cis men.

Venues and workplaces often have one urinal and one stall to serve hundreds of men. These will be locked and reopened at odd, unpredictable times. Long queues are inevitable. The queues mean that men with shy or even slightly hesitant bladders simply have to hold it all day.

Even for those who do not have a shy bladder, the inconsistent access is more of a torment than no access would have been. A man may drink liters of coffee and water and tea through the morning, expecting to be able to relieve himself at lunch, and be confronted with a locked door or monster queue. It is common in the queues to see a man abandon his dignity and squeeze his penis in public, especially when he is close to the head of the line and can hear the gushing and splashing and sighs of relief of other guys emptying their overfull, tortured, throbbing bladders.

Enforcement of public decency laws becomes draconian. Men can go to prison for peeing in public, and there are cash incentives for citizens to catch men in the act and turn them in. CCTV is everywhere. Men have to travel well into the countryside before it is remotely safe for them to pee outdoors. Even there, highway patrol is on the lookout along the main roads. Using a women’s or single-occupancy restroom without a special electronic transgender pass is punished by being put in stocks in the town square next to the fountains for hours and given iced tea and diuretics.

Under the new regime, male pants wetting has become an accepted reality in the blue collar crowd. But men of the professional classes and in the service industry are expected to maintain their dignity at all times and never wet their pants. It is known that some older men resort to diapers, but for those under the age of 50 this is considered a profound embarrassment and disgrace except in the case of true disability. Younger professional men have to keep themselves dry with willpower alone.

A snug leather belt with a large, heavy metal buckle is considered essential professional attire, and tight pants in light colors with old-fashioned button flies are always in style.

Whenever men find a loophole, the women cruelly close it. “Stadium buddies” are confiscated at the border by customs agents. When the men were discovered using the little plastic garbage cans under their work desks, the women replaced them with steel mesh garbage cans. When they were found keeping empty bottles in their cars to use on their lunch breaks, the women cracked down on recycling. And when frantic men started barging into random bars off the street just because it was somewhat more socially acceptable to wet one’s pants in a bar, the women launched a campaign of targeted social media humiliation so severe the victims were scarred for life - and guys at bars are now expected to hold on in a 20-minute queue, even after a full pitcher of beer, or else.

(The only exceptions to this rule are the gym showers and bathhouses, which become veritable palaces of intense collective after-work animal bliss even for straight men...although sadly many stay away out of embarrassment.)

At the end of the day, the buses and trains are full of visibly suffering men. The women will watch with amusement or sometimes arousal as they bounce, squirm, and sometimes leak a little in their trousers.

It is common for men to wet their pants in their driveways or at their front doors when they arrive home. Strong-bladdered guys who make it home every day proclaim the relief of using their own toilet or shower after marathon holds “better than sex.” Being dudes, some have started turning it into a competition. The guy who can hold the most for the longest in a given workplace or school is considered a masculine role model. But sometimes even the manliest of men end up hiding in the supply closet, peeing into an empty potato chip bag because they had to work late and the bathrooms have been locked all day and their kidneys were starting to hurt.

For some reason, international news organizations always send handsome cis male journalists to cover human rights issues in the strange little matriarchy. These journalists tend to discover their inner masochists while embedded, and return home addicted to the feeling of holding and/or wetting and longing for a Dom or Domme to help further train their bladders.

Even I think this is weird but, I'm a dominant person in a care giving way if that makes sense. I like to look after people, but be just a bit  controlling  in a protective way. I love men who are very effeminate and need to be cared for. So, I would love to have some kind of relationship with a shy guy with either a shy or weak bladder. He could either be a partner, a very close friend who I had a sibling like bond with, or better yet, a prince. Hey, this is a fantasy so why not? One fantasy I have involves me and a cute sensitive guy with a shy bladder. He is too shy to use the bathroom in a strange place like my house. I would offer to help and reassure him that I wouldn't judge. I would either put him in a hot bath so his bladder could relax or have him lay on his stomach with a towel or bed pad under him while I rubbed his back until he relaxed. I would praise him for trusting me and clean everything up. Another fantasy involves me with a sensitive guy with a very weak bladder. He would be very desperate because we had just left somewhere where the bathroom was out of order and we had a long walk or drive home. He would be in pain and I would tell him that it was okay to let go so he wouldn't be in pain. When we got home, I would clean him up and tell him everything was okay. One last fantasy involves me either dating a guy or sharing a two bedroom home with a male friend with a bedwetting problem. Perhaps he would wet the bed because of night terrors or maybe he would be a very heavy sleeper. He would try to hide the problem from me, but I would somehow   find out. I would tell him that it didn't matter and I wouldn't tell any of our other friends. Sadly, I don't see any of these dreams coming true. I have a bad habit of putting my best male friend who I  think of as  a younger brother in these fantasies. He has no idea I have this fetish and I don't think he would be happy if he knew that someone who he thought of as a big sister put him in  those fantasies. Sometimes I feel that even in my secret fantasies I take my role as a friend or big sister too far, but we don't always get to pick what our fantasies are. At least, I don't think I chose my fantasies, they just kind of showed up.

Definitely, in a non-r*pist way (I could never bring myself to do this if I tried), one of my biggest omo fantasies would be to see a girl absolutely bursting, running towards a public bathroom (preferably one that's single-person only), and follow her in. Either tickling her, holding her up against the wall, teasing her, or just not letting her get to the toilet, until she jumps around while she's pissing herself trying to figure out what she should do. At that point it's already too late to work around it, seeing as it's the only bathroom (hopefully), and she was already seconds away from an accident when she came in. Two options occur: I can let her go, at which point she has to decide if she's comfortable going in front of me, and second, I just wait it out until she goes completely in her clothes. Wouldn't be any fun if she's afraid, but if she's comfortable enough to let it happen. I guess that would mean it would be consensual, although roleplaying situations isn't anything like actually being in one.

The other one would be controlling her bathroom usage for a few days/week, and sometimes letting her go really early on and sometimes making her wait until she's already started to pee. This is just to mess up her peeing routine, whatever it may be, and making sure her bladder is woefully unprepared for the randomness. At some point we'd see each other, preferably somewhere out in public, and I just make her wait until she pees herself around everyone.

Most of my fantasies are relatively tame, but my most extreme involves (consensually) tying someone to a bed, forcing them to drink until they are bursting and then engaging in elaborate bladder torture until they eventually wet themselves. I would press on their bladder, tickle their sides, play them water sounds, etc., all while they beg me to be released. I'd keep doing all of these things until they reached their limit and lost control, then I'd finally set them free and comfort them in the aftermath of their accident and help to clean up the mess. It would all be in the name of good fun, and ideally both of us would enjoy it. 

I just really like the idea of pushing someone to their limit and getting to witness them in such a desperate state and teasing them until they can't take it anymore. Alternatively, I'd even consider swapping the roles and having someone do this to me if I felt safe enough. Just the concept of it and the power dynamic involved is what does it for me, no matter which side of it I'm on and if the oppurtunity presented itself I might just give it a try.

Edited by AlwaysOmo
Changed word to be more specific to what I meant (see edit history)
On 10/21/2021 at 7:37 PM, garador said:
  • A perverse correctional institution where the inmates not only have their bathroom use strictly limited, but where they are required to wet themselves regularly, and may even be denied permission to change their clothes for extended periods (with some magic or high-tech handwave to keep this from resulting in agonizing diaper rash).

This would be an interesting story premise for one of those fantasy universes where diaper use is the norm and toilet use is considered deviant behavior.

Oh wow, I've got a few. 

I'd love my wife to facesit me in her granny panties and piss in my mouth. Just let it flow all over my face. I had a dream about it happening and I've never woken up so hard in my life! I'd even love it if we were simply in bed, either at home or maybe camping or something, and she woke up in the middle of the night/early morning and didn't want to get up to pee, so she just rolled over and pissed in my mouth through her panties. 

I would also love to have a holding contest with my wife, or a day of wetting with her, either in our house in private, or out in public somewhere secluded (like a wilderness walk in a non-populated area). 

I would also love her to have a desperate accident in her pants and panties (like the one she had in university when her roommate legit didn't get out of the shower soon enough), and then I get to caress her and lick her in her peed panties as we move toward passionate sensual sex, perhaps with her wet panties in her mouth (or mine 🙂 ).

I would also love my wife becoming dominant over me, forcing me to wear full cut granny panties under my clothes, and controlling my bathroom privileges for the day. Maybe pressing on my bladder and teasing me until I eventually wet myself (not in public). 

Hell, she could even simply lay me down/tie me up in bed in my underwear/panties, and press on my bladder, tickle and tease me when I'm desperate, until I pee in my pants for her. She could then leave me tied up like that, or make me wear them all day under pants as we run errands. 

I know this isn't omo related, but a related fantasy is having my wife become dominant over me (in a non-humiliating way), force me to wear cute granny panties, and make me do chores around the house in just my panties. Perhaps she could tease and rub me every once in a while, dirty talk me, brush her hand along my panty-clad penis to heighten my arousal. Maybe she'd get me to put my male clothes back on overtop when the chores are done, and she takes me out to help her run errands for the day. She continues teasing and dirty talking. Maybe while we're in the privacy of our own car, or maybe discreetly at a park bench or in a restaurant, she would find another hot girl to look at, tell me to stare at her ass or her cleavage, imagine what kind of sexy panties she's wearing under her skirt or jeans, and my wife would rub me through my jeans until I cum buckets in my panties. She'd make me cum in my panties in public. Then I'd have to wear them all day, feeling the sticky soaked mess against my cock and balls until she decides to either let me clean up at home, or until she decides to do it again. Maybe she'll see how many times she can make me fill my panties with my own cum before we get home. Hell, maybe she'll even start by getting me to cum in my panties before we go out, maybe even first thing in the morning before I start chores, and I have to enjoy my cum soaked panties all day. 

I have quite a few omo related fantasys but my most extreme are probably

Getting arrested by a hot police woman while I'm desperate and she puts me in handcuffs and doesn't let me use the bathroom tell eventually I pee my pants. 

Being stuck in a public situation (like on a subway or something) while I'm bursting to pee and have absolutely no choice but to wet myself in front of everyone. 

14 hours ago, Cantholdit95 said:

I have quite a few omo related fantasys but my most extreme are probably

Getting arrested by a hot police woman while I'm desperate and she puts me in handcuffs and doesn't let me use the bathroom tell eventually I pee my pants. 

Being stuck in a public situation (like on a subway or something) while I'm bursting to pee and have absolutely no choice but to wet myself in front of everyone. 

Situations where you are forced to pee in your pants because you have no other option are seriously hot. 

3 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

I have various fantasies about wetting myself in public situations. At a festival, at a theme park, maybe even at one of those street protests. Basically completely soaking myself in front of hundreds of people when I have no option to hide it. I don't think I'd want to do something like that in real life and it probably wouldn't actually be that enjoyable anyway, but just imagining it as a fantasy is pretty hot.

Yeah those extremely public wetting situations are really hot to think and fantasize about, but I probably wouldn't want to actually experience one. I have to imagine it would be pretty terrifying in the moment.