Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Most extreme omorashi fantasies

Heh, I just thought of another fun idea for an omo related comedy.  If anyone remembers the Cheech and Chong movie The Corsican Brothers.  I vaguely remember it as a movie where 2 brothers experience the same things as the other.  I imagine 2 people that are separated, but for somehow, when one tries to do something, it has an effect on the other.  I imagine person 1 is quite desperate and needs to pee.  They go to the toilet to let go and begin trying to pee, but nothing comes out.  No matter what, they are dry, but it turns out the second person begins peeing uncontrollably.

If someone else wants to write a story about this, I bet it could be great.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am on a date.  She is a friend of a friend, really cute (I'll let you imagine that as you will as we all have different tastes) and we've been hitting it off.  it's not the first date, but it's mayb

I suppose extreme for me is stuff I wouldn't actually do 😅 My fantasy would be pissing myself in front of a delivery guy or repair man, and hoping he wants to fuck me. Another fantasy  that I gue

Someone holding so much for so long that when they make it to a toilet (or maybe try to go outside somewhere) they're too tense and their bladder is too distended to contract properly, so nothing will

Posted Images

My most extreme... That would be me, with a partner. First we each fill up our own bladder by using the shower hose.  We do that it until we are unable to hold it all in anymore. At that point we plug ourself up leaving us unable to pee at all. Then we walk out, holding our pee with the plug in for the next few days. Each of our bladder bulges becomes bigger than a beach ball in the progress. Just from how many liters we each are holding. At that point one of us grabs a catheder, allowing one of us to pee inside the other's huge bladder. It gets set up without either of us leaking. Then one of us gets to release everything whilst the other's bladder fills up even more with their pee. That makes the other's bladder bulge out even more. All the while we both feel the growing bulge and how tight it is. We would both remain naked during the entire event, never putting on any clothes. That way we can see each other grow all the better.

I don't think I need to explain why I wouldn't do this in real life. This all is way too much. I just sometimes wish this could actually be played out when I'm in a fit of arousal. For less extreme interactions, just peeing into someone else's bladder when I'm desperate or someone peeing inside mine when they are desperate would already be mindblowing.

As a wetting fan, I would like to share a fantasy of shared bladder control with another person, preferrably a girl in tight pants. She may know, that bladders are connected like this, in that way it will be more interrsting, because key is, if one of us releases the urine, the other one will do the same right in that moment. Right there, right now, and this cannot be undone or stopped. 

And just imagine the feeling, that suddenly all your bottom becoming relaxed, you have one second to understand, that you are going to wet, and you can do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to stop it... What an evil tease can you make, going to toilet and relaxing slowly, leak after leak, knowing your partner is desperately trying to hide growing wet spot or running to nearest corner in shame and embarassment. And what can be done to you, if it is going to be your partner turn to make you suffer the same wetting fate. 

On 4/1/2021 at 4:44 AM, Jaieee said:

I suppose extreme for me is stuff I wouldn't actually do 😅

My fantasy would be pissing myself in front of a delivery guy or repair man, and hoping he wants to fuck me. Another fantasy  that I guess is kind of extreme would be the delivery man forcing themselves on me, and wetting my pants/the bed during it.

Apparently I'm not allowed to add any more reactions today but if I could... Two thumbs up and more 😁

On 2/28/2021 at 1:05 PM, DesperateJill said:

Have to admit with some irony my fantasy was to have a woman in a situation where she couldn't use the bathroom and where I can basically just torment her nonstop. I eventually got my wish unfortunately that woman ended up being me and it happened and not just be some type of one time thing, it happens to be now a regular thing at my job all the time. So yeah when I made the magic Genie wish to have a woman stuck at work without a bathroom that I could torment, I kind of meant a woman other than me!

What rotten luck Jill 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

it isn't *extreme* but... just being caught short with a full bladder in public and nowhere to relieve myself. I actually have a chance to live my fantasy coming up in a few weeks. I am traveling alone, and it involves a fairly long train ride before getting to my destination. I was thinking about drinking 2 liters of water before my long bathroom-less train ride. Hopefully I time it just right, so that I get to my bathroom just before losing control.

I might chicken out though.... Should I do this?

Edited by lsn1 (see edit history)
51 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

it isn't *extreme* but... just being caught short with a full bladder in public and nowhere to relieve myself. I actually have a chance to live my fantasy coming up in a few weeks. I am traveling, and it involves a fairly long train ride before getting to my destination. I was thinking about drinking 2 liters of water before my long bathroom-less train ride. Hopefully I time it just right, so that I get to my bathroom just before losing control.

I might chicken out though.... Should I do this?

Sounds fun, but only do it if you are prepared for the worst (actually losing control). Or maybe that would be the best?

17 hours ago, AquaVitae said:

Oh God. Ok trigger warning, a lot of this is going to fall under CNC and related to it. Some of this stuff is strictly fantasy.

1.) Cause my partner to have a stunningly embarrassing public accident. Talking glued to where she is, hands on her face, middle of a crowd, making a huge puddle.

2.) Is cuckold only a thing for guys? If not then basically cuckold a woman with another woman, unapologetically. My partner is so upset by it she wets herself in front of us. Then I fuck her in front of the paramour, with or without her involvement.

3.) The darkest. A woman is desperate and running into a parking garage. I follow her,, and she knows it. Shes scared. As she gets to her car she uncontrollably wets herself. She's embarrassed,but that's when I approach her and force myself on her, against her car.

4.) Any situation where a stranger wets herself in front of me, plays it off as an accident, but secretly is using me as a voyeur so she can get off to it. In fact it doesn't have to be me. I just love it when women get pervy like that.

I like 3 and 4 😄

17 hours ago, Nanon said:

Sounds fun, but only do it if you are prepared for the worst (actually losing control). Or maybe that would be the best?

Haha I definitely don't want to wet myself. The goal would be to just make it to the bathroom in time. If I go through with it, I'll probably wear multiple layers of underwear and stick some toilet paper down my pants in case I let out some urine involuntarily.

My most extreme fantasy isn't really all that extreme compared to some of the others on here, but I'll share it anyway. I would love to have a partner who's also into holding and gets bulges. We both drink a lot of water, hold as long as we can, and when one of us is about to burst, we have full-bladder sex in the missionary position with our bulges pushing against each other.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, GreenChile said:

Not extreme but would love to be in the gym with a woman in the middle of her workout trying to hold off until she's finished and ready to shower but can't hold on and leaks pretty badly 

Lovewetting did a couple of videos like that, they are amazing. Unfortunately they don't do much col videos anymore and rolling with cheap mass production now.

My most extreme omo fantasy will always have to stay a fantasy because it's just not possible to do for a human body - and even if it were, it probably would not be healthy. But alas, one can dream ~ 😉

I'd want a cute guy to let me control his bladder. Then I'd make sure he'd get sufficiently desperate to the point there was a visible bladder bulge already. Yet, he would only be allowed to relax his muscles for five seconds each time the clock struck a full hour. After peeing his pants for these five seconds, it would be back to holding in the flood for another sixty minutes.

No matter where we went, he'd always be absolutely dying to pee, shaking and squirming, always looking forward to the next five seconds of pure bliss, only to have them end far too soon and having to hold it in for another hour once again.

The only exceptions to the "five seconds rule" were right before going to bed and right after waking up, in this case he'd get to release his pee for 30 seconds each. Just imagine being the sub and needing to pee really really badly for a whole week with no real relief in sight... 🤤

9 minutes ago, younggermangay said:

My most extreme omo fantasy will always have to stay a fantasy because it's just not possible to do for a human body - and even if it were, it probably would not be healthy. But alas, one can dream ~ 😉

I'd want a cute guy to let me control his bladder. Then I'd make sure he'd get sufficiently desperate to the point there was a visible bladder bulge already. Yet, he would only be allowed to relax his muscles for five seconds each time the clock struck a full hour. After peeing his pants for these five seconds, it would be back to holding in the flood for another sixty minutes.

No matter where we went, he'd always be absolutely dying to pee, shaking and squirming, always looking forward to the next five seconds of pure bliss, only to have them end far too soon and having to hold it in for another hour once again.

The only exceptions to the "five seconds rule" were right before going to bed and right after waking up, in this case he'd get to release his pee for 30 seconds each. Just imagine being the sub and needing to pee really really badly for a whole week with no real relief in sight... 🤤

I love this idea.

Maybe with a bit of modification my partner and I could try something a little similar sometime. The time limits here are a bit too much to do for real, but if we shorten them it could be fun. One of us could get desperate and be allowed a few seconds of relief every ten minutes or so, and we'll try that for just about an hour. 

Edited by segaface (see edit history)

My most extreme fantasy is pretty fucked up lmao but it involves my ex again; I have her tied up in a basement after kidnapping her and holding her hostage. I manipulate her into only being able to pee when I give permission, but I'm gone for the whole day at work so she can't go. There's some kind of device that regularly fills her with water and diuretics and she wets herself uncontrollably some days, so when I get home I punish her. (eventually I do grow to genuinely care for her and she gets better at holding until I come home, and one day I'm super late and she's leaking regularly and trying so hard to hold it and I rush into the basement and untie her and tell her to just let go where she is, because it's no longer punishable. I have......... weird ideas of affection, lol.)

One of my fantasies just popped up in my head and I'm going to post it, although it's not that extreme by the standards of this thread.

I'm at the campgrounds with about 6 to 12 women and maybe 1 or 2 other men so I don't feel overwhelmed. These girls are good sleepers who never get up at night to relieve themselves and are therefore in the habit of taking nice long leaks first thing in the morning, but this morning I get up even earlier and tell everybody we're going for a hike in the glow of the dawn while the dew is still on the weeds, and they all do what I say because it's my fantasy. I lead this harem of messily beautiful outdoorsy girls on a trek over the grassy hills and through the mossy woods, and ideally we cross paths with a couple babbling brooks and get a nice view of a rushing waterfall painted gold by the early morning light. Maybe I don't lead them so much as watch them from the back of the pack. I see many symptoms of full bladders. Some of the girls are skipping along awkwardly, some are fidgeting nervously, some cross and uncross their legs when they have to stand still, and some even bury their hands in their jeans and hop up and down urgently when they have to wait for the others to catch up.

After a while one of the women who has a take charge attitude declares that this hike is too long to go on without a pit stop. There's some bickering about how to split the party and who's going to take cover where, but another of the more confident ladies announces that since we're all mature adults we can handle this as a group. Some of the hikers stand, some crouch, and some sit down on rocks or logs, but everybody makes themselves comfortable and nobody worries too much about being seen or catching sight of others. All around the forest clearing there are the sounds of zippers and snaps being undone and the sights of bluejeans and khakis dropping, followed by sounds of streams turning into puddles and sights of stiff awkward people turning into relaxed relieved people. We pause for a little bit to bask in the much welcome relief and take in the lovely sight of steam rising between sunkissed trees. Then we all hike back to camp feeling closer to each other than before.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)

This fantasy appeared a long time ago, and I finally decided to write about it.
It would be nice if someone (preferably a guy) tied me up and made me endure an overflowing bladder while teasing me until I peed myself.
Although it is not so extreme compared to your fantasies, but I have more extreme ones, for example, forcing some cute girl to endure tons of fluid in her bladder and also tease her, as well as, perhaps, inventing punishments for her.

You're at a camping trip run by someone who forgets that this is supposed to be for fun and not military training, forcing you to endure more and more and never letting you run to the toilets even though there is a small bathroom because if you were really stuck in the woods with miles between you and civilization there'd be no such thing. Also, you're not even allowed to run too far from the group for privacy because again, if you were really in a situation like this, being alone with the tigers and poisonous snakes and insects could mean death! Eventually you've no choice but to either go behind one of the nearby trees (none big enough to hide you very well!) and a lot closer to everyone else than you'd like, or wet/mess/both resisting it!

(...or, more realistically, give that person the finger and run back toward the actual bathroom as fast as you can, but let's put that option on the back burner 'cause it's more fun this way!)

53 minutes ago, howeverhowever said:

This fantasy appeared a long time ago, and I finally decided to write about it.
It would be nice if someone (preferably a guy) tied me up and made me endure an overflowing bladder while teasing me until I peed myself.
Although it is not so extreme compared to your fantasies, but I have more extreme ones, for example, forcing some cute girl to endure tons of fluid in her bladder and also tease her, as well as, perhaps, inventing punishments for her.

It may be not really extreme, but still very enjoyable!

On 4/1/2021 at 4:44 AM, Jaieee said:

My fantasy would be pissing myself in front of a delivery guy or repair man, and hoping he wants to fuck me. Another fantasy  that I guess is kind of extreme would be the delivery man forcing themselves on me, and wetting my pants/the bed during it.

Interesting that you mention these because I have had similar thoughts from the opposite perspective.  Maybe the first part of yours could happen, but I wouldn't ever force myself on anybody. As you say, that's what makes them extreme fantasies. As an aside, if you role play these things consensually, are they still extreme? 

On 2/28/2021 at 7:05 AM, DesperateJill said:

Have to admit with some irony my fantasy was to have a woman in a situation where she couldn't use the bathroom and where I can basically just torment her nonstop. I eventually got my wish unfortunately that woman ended up being me and it happened and not just be some type of one time thing, it happens to be now a regular thing at my job all the time. So yeah when I made the magic Genie wish to have a woman stuck at work without a bathroom that I could torment, I kind of meant a woman other than me!

I love that one.

On 3/31/2021 at 10:44 PM, Jaieee said:

Sexy.

How about this one? You and I are pupils in a boarding school where there's a zero-tolerance policy for pants wetting. Whoever does it gets stripped and diapered in front of the student body. When you're desperate to pee, I pin you down to your bed and while lying face-down on top of you, with you on your back, I deliberately wet myself and then you lose control. Afterwards of course we both have to get diapered in public, but since it was your bed and not mine, it is announce to the student body that you're a bedwetter.

On 4/19/2021 at 5:34 AM, rebeljaffa said:

Interesting that you mention these because I have had similar thoughts from the opposite perspective.  Maybe the first part of yours could happen, but I wouldn't ever force myself on anybody. As you say, that's what makes them extreme fantasies. As an aside, if you role play these things consensually, are they still extreme? 

Oh yes, I suppose I should have mentioned that I'd like for it to be within a consensual scenario, not real 😬🤣