Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Most extreme omorashi fantasies

My top fantasy would be to have a gf that never uses public restrooms, and that she is accustomed to hold until her bladder is about to burst before using her own home’s restroom. I’d take this girl to a public place, and let her fill up with liquids at her own pace, until she’s absolutely full. She tells me how she feels and how long she thinks she’ll manage to stay dry. Until she starts leaking and her underwear gets soaked, with no visible wet patch. Then I’d take her to a hidden place or somewhere where one could hide what one is doing, for example a pub without much illumination, and I’d slide my hand under her skirt or inside her jeans to check how damp it is. She would keep holding until she starts leaking even more. I would love to see her wearing heels. So she puts on some heels and we go for a walk around a crowded place, seeing her doing cute faces and trying to conceal the fact that she’s about to burst. And keep her like that as long as possible until she tells me that she can’t possibly hold it anymore. Then we return to the secluded, hidden place with low illumination and I get my hand to her panties, until she releases it all through her panties into my hand. That would be my dream.

Edited by blitzomo (see edit history)
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am on a date.  She is a friend of a friend, really cute (I'll let you imagine that as you will as we all have different tastes) and we've been hitting it off.  it's not the first date, but it's mayb

I suppose extreme for me is stuff I wouldn't actually do 😅 My fantasy would be pissing myself in front of a delivery guy or repair man, and hoping he wants to fuck me. Another fantasy  that I gue

Someone holding so much for so long that when they make it to a toilet (or maybe try to go outside somewhere) they're too tense and their bladder is too distended to contract properly, so nothing will

Posted Images

Just go to the relevant store (Apple or Android) and search for "random timer", and then check the reviews to exclude the ones that don't work (but as always, look at the date of the review because sometimes problems in early releases leave an app with a lingering low rating).  🙂

(I should add that I've not used them as I've written my own Arduino app that controls a safe but that's a bit of a leap.)

Edited by SergioUK (see edit history)
23 hours ago, SergioUK said:

There are several fun variations on that scene:

1.  You partner decides the time and tells you.  "You have to hold until 6pm".

2.  Your partner decides the time, doesn't tell you but writes it down in a folded piece of paper that you see afterwards so you know they didn't make it up as they went along.  Maybe sets a kitchen timer and puts it in a box or on a shelf where you can't see.

3.  Your partner rolls some dice that determine the time (for example an hour plus the two numbers multiplied together and multiplied by five would give a range of one to four hours) and puts them in a box until afterwards, or sets the kitchen timer so you don't know until it goes off.

4.  There are some timer apps that will go off at a random time between a lower and upper limit that you set.  Neither of you will know how long you're trying to hold for until the time's up.

5. Partner decides when you start and stop.  You may not be bursting, but may be forced to perform where and when she tells you to.  Or partner may force you to wait until you are bursting, then tell you to pull down your pants to go, then after a few seconds, once you couldn't stop even if you wanted to, have you pull up your pants.

16 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I’d love to be completely controlled for a weekend....to have every decision about my intake and output made by someone who is into omo, and would be insanely turned on by putting me in different imo situations.

That's really exciting. I have played (unfortunately only virtually) with several women whom I was giving orders what to do etc.

It's pretty vanilla I suppose, but there are two specific scenarios that sound pretty hot. The first one is, I would like my girlfriend to push me against a wall when I have a full bladder and use her knee to press into me, demanding that I pee myself and the second one would be a situation where she pushes me into the bed and proceeds to sit on my stomach and let it all out on top of me. I also quite like the idea of being peed IN aswell. 

Just thought up another extreme fantasy-someone casts a magic spell on someone to make so that anyone can transfer their urine into that person's bladder(and prevents them from suffering any organ damage as a result)and then a whole bunch of desperate women transfer their urine into this desperate person and she ends up peeing an absolute flood.

Desperate Jill wrote a few stories like that and those were pretty hot.

2 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Just thought up another extreme fantasy-someone casts a magic spell on someone to make so that anyone can transfer their urine into that person's bladder(and prevents them from suffering any organ damage as a result)and then a whole bunch of desperate women transfer their urine into this desperate person and she ends up peeing an absolute flood.

Desperate Jill wrote a few stories like that and those were pretty hot.

Heh. Kinda interesting you should mention that. I had actually contemplated writing a story featuring similar themes. Different but similar. There is a video I heard for Halloween by hypnomommy called the witches bladder curse. The link is below. 

1 minute ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Heh. Kinda interesting you should mention that. I had actually contemplated writing a story featuring similar themes. Different but similar. There is a video I heard for Halloween by hypnomommy called the witches bladder curse. The link is below. 

Ooh i'd be very interested to see your take on it, and i'll be sure to check out that video.

Some day when I have a willing partner, I hope to be tied up so tight in bed that I can't so much as squirm, have a huge diaper put on me, and then be force-fed fluids every 20 minutes until I simply cannot hold anymore and my body takes over for me. Complete loss of control in more ways than one.

Being into sub bondage and omo at the same time seems to lead to plenty of natural opportunities where both could be exploited at once 😉 and I'm glad to see quite a few people here seem to share my same mindset.

On 12/29/2020 at 3:35 AM, Anjelic Anji said:

It's pretty vanilla I suppose, but there are two specific scenarios that sound pretty hot. The first one is, I would like my girlfriend to push me against a wall when I have a full bladder and use her knee to press into me, demanding that I pee myself and the second one would be a situation where she pushes me into the bed and proceeds to sit on my stomach and let it all out on top of me. I also quite like the idea of being peed IN aswell. 

Vanilla is good, but this isn't vanilla.  This is great.  I might also suggest that rather than using her knee, she might push her her behind onto you and grind against your bladder.

On 12/31/2020 at 2:53 PM, MrMakeherWait said:

In the BDSM world I think some of that falls under the umbrella of "bathroom restrictions"... definitely a fav one of mine in a D/s relationship. 🙂

Kinda reminds me of one of the True Desperation movies where the first half was of a woman tied to a bed while wearing khakis and been given liquids regularly to make sure she is well hydrated.  In addition, there was all sorts of pushing and trying to force the "accident".  All great stuff and if you haven't checked that one out, I would recommend it, though I cannot remember which one it was.

6 or 7 I think.  I'm familiar with it.  I think the whole scenario is much more fun without the rope though - when the bondage element is more mental.  Bound2Burst has several different videos like this with secretary/boss style relationships where there is a power dynamic because of the employee/boss relationship.

Obviously in real life that would be a terrible abuse of power, but it's the one area I've seen such things in video before you get into actual D/s dynamics.

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2020 at 4:09 PM, LadyGreyTea said:

Perhaps not my most extreme fantasy per say... I'm not too much of a person who keeps records of every sexy situation I imagine, mostly because they're typically about characters as opposed to myself. But I'd love to have a dom (hopefully with good fashion taste.) dress me up for the day however they please (So long as it's a cute outfit and not jeans) and take me out on a lovely (expensive) trip in which they have full control of my bladder and bathroom habbits.

I'll be dressed as they please and forced to hold as long as they tell me to, and when I inevitably have an accident, punishments in all forms will be used.. Oh, to be a niave young lady in a cruel, hedonistic world of the wealthy, acting at the pleasure of my partner... To have my dom wiping at my soaked legs with toilet paper calling me pathetic for wetting myself... Ah, a girl can dream.

Also bedwetting is a must, and I'm very open to catheters, whether it be to empty or fill my bladder, or both. Public humilation too...

Wow this sounds like it would be an amazing trip!

If I had to choose, my most out-there omo fantasy would have to something where I'm not just responsible for my own bladder, but for someone else's, too. Maybe my SO has a really big day—out with friends all day, or presenting something for work, or whatever—and for whatever reason, if I wet, they do as well.

So they're going through the day, probably not even feeling like they have to go all that badly, but I can't go at all, because even if I'm on a toilet, they won't be, and I can't afford to let them wet. Eventually I can't hold it, and as I'm wetting I know that they're having an even worse accident.

Maybe I could also throw on a quick change and get to them, so I can lead them away and help get them cleaned up from the accident that we both know was really mine, not theirs.

11 hours ago, Emma Bailey said:

If I had to choose, my most out-there omo fantasy would have to something where I'm not just responsible for my own bladder, but for someone else's, too. Maybe my SO has a really big day—out with friends all day, or presenting something for work, or whatever—and for whatever reason, if I wet, they do as well.

So they're going through the day, probably not even feeling like they have to go all that badly, but I can't go at all, because even if I'm on a toilet, they won't be, and I can't afford to let them wet. Eventually I can't hold it, and as I'm wetting I know that they're having an even worse accident.

Maybe I could also throw on a quick change and get to them, so I can lead them away and help get them cleaned up from the accident that we both know was really mine, not theirs.

The Twilight Zone intro plays in the background......

In all seriousness though, this is pretty interesting....trying to like sync up your bathroom breaks and stick to a very tight schedule so that you always go at the same time. One too many drinks on your end though and you break the schedule it’s game over for him!

I don't think I have any that are super extreme, but there are a few scenarios I like to think about often. I don't tend to really put myself into many of my fantasies. (Not sure if that's strange or not). So, most of them just involve characters I make up. Some are based on things that have happened to me, though. 

One that I like to revisit is of a man from the early 1900s, attending an elegant dinner party at a sprawling manor while dressed in a fancy and complicated suit. Eventually, he needs to pee, but is unable to locate the facilities and is unwilling to break etiquette to ask for directions.  As he becomes more lost and his bladder grows fuller, he resorts to relieving himself into a potted plant. However, he is unable to get through his clothing quickly enough and leaks enough for it to be noticeable. Once finished, he realizes he will have to find a way to leave without anyone seeing the evidence of his momentary loss of control. 

Another is of a soldier having to stand guard somewhere for a very long period of time. He must stand rigidly straight and cannot wander. He soon becomes desperate, and has to struggle to keep himself in the proper position until someone comes to relieve him of his post. 

A third is of a bladder shy man and a group of his friends going on a long trip. While most of his friends are content to pee on the side of the road, he and the one female companion joining them can't. Both of them become increasingly desperate through the trip, worsened by knowing everyone else is able to go so easily. They become closer friends through the shared experience, but I've never imagined this going in a romantic direction. 

The final one, which I've actually been able to engage in with my partner, is just simply of someone holding for me and giving me control of when they can finally let go. Since I'm mostly into just made it scenarios and not wetting, my absolute favorite part is hearing my partner moan as he at last relieves himself. 

Edited by segaface (see edit history)

Have to admit with some irony my fantasy was to have a woman in a situation where she couldn't use the bathroom and where I can basically just torment her nonstop. I eventually got my wish unfortunately that woman ended up being me and it happened and not just be some type of one time thing, it happens to be now a regular thing at my job all the time. So yeah when I made the magic Genie wish to have a woman stuck at work without a bathroom that I could torment, I kind of meant a woman other than me!

So after watching Japanese omo videos of women dressed as superheroines and made to pee themselves, both of these will be centered around my crush and old "work wife" before I shipped myself 5000 miles away 😭💔

1) My work wife becomes my assistant and because it's my fantasy, I get to dress her in the tightest pencil skirts with very little to no give to them. Since we're always on the go and she has to answer calls I don't want her getting dehydrated so I give her waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much water and coffee to drink and may "forget" to stop at a public toilet, which I know she hates. Knowing how extremely tight the skirt is and she can't cross her legs or hold herself, her only option is to keep her legs together until I drop her off at her car, and she still has to try to make it home or she breaks her public bathroom rule and goes to a gas station. With her history that she's told me, she'll get into her driveway but won't make it into the house or get her skirt up in time to make it and will have wet panties and soaked skirt 😍

2) it's Halloween, it's an office costume party, she's dressed as either Catwoman or female Wolverine and her costume is so tight and in place that taking it off is super inconvenient. As always with these parties, everyone drinks way too much alcohol spiked punch and instead of braving trying to take her costume off she tries to hold but can't and she pisses herself but since the lights are low and everyone is inebriated nobody notices.

Ok, I'll add a third and this is the one I REALLY want to come true

3) my crush accompanies me to one of those boring award banquet dinners that I usually skip but since she's going with me HELL YEAH I'M GOING 😁 of course her dress is so tight it looks like it's painted on, and as always with these dinners, everyone is so drunk to make it through but since her dress is tight she holds it. Knowing her public toilet phobia she rides with me back to my house to get to her car but we hit a pothole and she starts to leak, then spurt, then she floods her dress and my car seat while trying to stop it but can't 💖💖💖💖💖

@Emma Bailey I love your idea, especially since it has you wetting as well and ending up in the same boat as the person you're connected to. Would the two of you make each other mess as well?

I think you'd like this fantasy story ("No omorashi scenes yet" goes for only the first post; there are plenty of omo scenes after the initial setup) about a person who ends up connected to a kind of sprite that usually connects itself to the heart of a target, but this one... misfires. XD One peeing makes the other pee, meaning each has caused the other to have an accident more than once, accidentally or deliberately. Otherwise it's a cute story about two characters who get on each other's nerves learning to bond. Doesn't have a proper ending, just stops where the author stopped, but I think you'd find a lot to love about what's there!

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)