Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Most extreme omorashi fantasies

Hey, everyone. I wanted to hear about your most extreme omorashi/ watersport fantasies. A big one for me has elements of BDSM where my dom keeps me in her bathtub all day with the drain plugged and uses the tub as her urinal, and I have to sit there all day watching as she comes in every hour or so with a fresh bladder full of pee and releases it to fill the tub even more each time.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am on a date.  She is a friend of a friend, really cute (I'll let you imagine that as you will as we all have different tastes) and we've been hitting it off.  it's not the first date, but it's mayb

I suppose extreme for me is stuff I wouldn't actually do 😅 My fantasy would be pissing myself in front of a delivery guy or repair man, and hoping he wants to fuck me. Another fantasy  that I gue

Someone holding so much for so long that when they make it to a toilet (or maybe try to go outside somewhere) they're too tense and their bladder is too distended to contract properly, so nothing will

Posted Images

Attractive girls being tied up and forced to hold it to bursting point. Extra points if they're under a spell, potion, etc. that makes them have to pee a lot. Or giving each other golden showers through their shorts, panties, etc. Or being peed on by a horse, elephant, etc. in a similar style to Max and Thor's implied golden shower in George of the Jungle. Or desperately searching for a bathroom but being unable to find one and wetting themselves. Or being in Trunks's position in the second Broly movie (couldn't enjoy that partly because he's male but mostly because of his age).

In real life of course, any of these scenarios that can be played out are only enjoyable if they enjoy it too.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:54 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Or being peed on by a horse, elephant, etc. in a similar style to Max and Thor's implied golden shower in George of the Jungle. Or desperately searching for a bathroom but being unable to find one and wetting themselves.

I've thought about scenarios like this. There could be a woman invisibly observing the elusive centaurs in their secret meeting place. She discovers to her horror that her hiding place is the spot they use as a urinal. She either has to face punishment for her trespassing and spying or else lie still and endure shower after shower of centaur urine.

I also wrote a scene where a boy accidentally gives a fairy a shower and gets cursed as a result, but I could never decide where the story should go from there.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)

Here's a ridiculous extreme fantasy that came to me today.  Imagine a Bubsy Berkeley-type show where a couple dozen bikinied beauties elegantly arrange themselves in the bottom tier of a fountain.  When all their bodies are in position and their mouths are wide open the jets come on and they drink until the curtain falls.  For the next act of the show they encircle the top tier of the now-dry fountain.  When they're all in a half-crouch facing the center they commence to form a human fountain of simultaneous symmetrical streams!

On 7/22/2020 at 10:24 AM, cilla said:

Someone holding so much for so long that when they make it to a toilet (or maybe try to go outside somewhere) they're too tense and their bladder is too distended to contract properly, so nothing will come out. They spend so long trying that they have to give up, pull their pants back up, and hurry home so they can get in the bath, or lean forward sitting on the toilet with their head between their knees, trying to convince their body to relax enough for the pressure to start draining.

Obviously this is dangerous in real life (also unlikely to happen to a young, healthy person) and I don't wish it on anyone.

this is really really sexy, I'm very much into the masochistic side of the fetish so I would love this happening to me

My fantasies are quite simple. The "extreme" ones are usually about me having a bladder so full that it bulges out and is rock hard. It's also very painful because it is so distended. Then a sexy woman or a cute boy come and start pressing my bulging bladder, trying to squeeze it and putting weight on it. It aches a lot and I feel that my bladder is going to explode, but the torture never stops. 

Another similar fantasy is about me with a bursting bladder, so full that it hurts a lot to stand up and walk. Then I put on a belt to increase the pressure on my bladder and begin doing stuff like jumping or push-ups to punish myself even more. I've actually tortured myself like this some times.

tenor (2).gif

OkEv.gif

I would say this story describes one of the best extreme omorashi fantasies I can dream about. Of course, maybe we need to talk about more humanly realistic bladder size than described in this story if we talk about actual fantasy and not pure fiction, but... still on the extreme side. I've seen an article about a young woman whose bladder got stretched out to 3 liters capacity because of her health condition making urination difficult so I know 3 liters volume is possible and was achieved by someone, and a while ago I was a long distance friend with a woman who could hold about 2,5 liters at her absolute limit, so that's very realistic too. It could be the best omorashi fantasy I could wish in my lifetime. But I know it will remain a fantasy.

One that partly happened and I fantasise about the rest is that after starting the day with a couple of coffees and then several mugs of tea we go out for a few beers in the afternoon with me wearing something like a unitard or women's swimsuit under my shirt and jeans so I can't use a public toilet.  We get home and my partner insists on me stripping and being tied tightly spread-eagled to the bed without being allowed to use the toilet first on the grounds that it'll take me longer to come and thus better for her.  She feeds me a pint or two of water "to avoid a hangover" and excuses herself for a minute to do something before coming back for sex.  This is where the reality ended but in the fantasy she doesn't return for an hour or more, until she's certain I've wet the bed.  I hold out as long as I can but eventually lose control and that's the interesting bit because I don't know how that would happen, would it be a conscious decision on my part because the pain is too much or would the muscles be overcome?  What I don't know is that she'd put a waterproof cover and towel under the sheet so I could safely have let go at any point, and a wireless enuresis alarm so she knows when I have.  Minutes later she returns apologising that she got distracted or sat down and fell asleep.  Not having been to the toilet herself she mounts me and releases over me as we have sex.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope my most extreme fantasy is not TOO extreme for this thread. Sometimes I think about kidnapping five women and holding them as Omorashi slaves. Every morning, they're allowed to pee and empty their bladders. Then they have to drink water, 0,5l every hour. The woman that wets herself first will be punished with less food or with spanking. The girl that holds her bladder the longest is allowed to use the restroom to not wet her pants and will have access to privileges for the rest of the day like a soft bed, a wildcard or better and more food. The three women on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th rank will be punished according to their place but not as severe as the slave on the last place. Every morning, the ranks will be reset to default and the women have to try again. 

Edited by MojaveDDLG (see edit history)

There was an episode of Married With Children where they had to keep one hand on the car, whoever kept it on the longest won the car. In my twist every 30 minutes you would be handed 16 ounces of water, you have to drink the glass while maintaining contact with the vehicle. You can pee yourself and still be in it, but once you take your hand away from the car you're out. I'd want it to come down to two women who haven't wet themselves but are fighting it to the watery end...

1 hour ago, GreenChile said:

There was an episode of Married With Children where they had to keep one hand on the car, whoever kept it on the longest won the car. In my twist every 30 minutes you would be handed 16 ounces of water, you have to drink the glass while maintaining contact with the vehicle. You can pee yourself and still be in it, but once you take your hand away from the car you're out. I'd want it to come down to two women who haven't wet themselves but are fighting it to the watery end...

Malcolm in the Middle also had an episode like that and in the end after Lois won it was revealed that she wet herself as a result.

im super like. into extreme holding so my fave fantasy is havin my bf hold it for 24+ hours with tons to drink (a gallon...............) and i keep denying him relief and give him a time of when to hold it till and hes leaking bad but i refuse to let him go until times up anddd then hes peeing before he can get into place/undressed enough LOL. bonus points for sounds like complaining or fuckin............................... moaning and shit . yea ik this isnt possible but im gay and horny ok.

• 2 weeks later...

I could go into mega detail about this but for right now I'll just put it this way: Most of my fantasies about omo are things will (probably) never really happen irl.

Main example: I have a lot of fantasies about me peeing for entire days, weeks, or months without stopping. I just wake up one day, already peeing, and after realizing it's not stopping and/or the stream is just perpetually getting longer, I just learn to live with it as I soak things, flood rooms, and just cause general chaos. I get a reputation at work for wearing diapers that need to be changed every few minutes. I walk into a grocery store, and by the time I leave, nearly the entire floor Is covered in my giant puddle of pee.

Another fantasy of mine is just a culture built around peeing. Like, imagine just walking down the sidewalk in town one day in that kind of a culture. People actively wetting while walking past you. Someone's peeing on their friends a couple dozen feet away from you. As you enter a cafe, you pass by a person cleaning the windows by peeing all over them. You step in puddles as you make your way to counter, and order. You notice the barista is wearing a leaking diaper. The person who was next in line after you orders a drink of pee, and you watch as another employee chugs a bunch of water, and them pees into a cup and gives it to them. You sit down at a table, and find you've sat down in a soaked chair. Someone at the table next to you is peeing on a table. Etc etc.

The last fantasy I'm gonna mention while I'm here is a lot more simple. It's just the idea of being in a diaper that grows every time you pee into it, like a balloon or something. It never leaks, it just grows. The diaper soon becomes as big as a basketball, then as big as an exercise ball, then bigger than you. It soon begins to lift you from the ground as you keep peeing into it. Eventually it's the size of a house, then the size of a town. It keeps on growing and growing forever.

(Don't even get me started on these fantasies combining into each other.)

• 1 month later...

Well I have a bit that I have, I'm more of a holding and desperation person rather than wetting. If I have a real life example, I told my gf about my kinks about a year into our current 3 year relationship. She doesn't like public rest rooms so I assumed she had a large bladder but she barely hydrates so the first time around she only drank like 2 liters and lasted for 5 hours. Which is and was very impressive considering she doesn't actively train to hold. She doesn't mind doing it but its rare that she holds for me on purpose. However this year she managed to pull an 8 hours drinking 2 liters though out it. It was the one of the hottest things I saw her do, as much as I wanted to just ravage her. I am well away that 1. she doesn't train and 2. no way any sex can conformably happen so she just ran off. Its a nice fantasy to imagine her getting to that point then having sex but that is a pipedream and a half. She teases me sometimes about that day saying her urge to please me drove her that far and who knows maybe we can one day sex and while she is holding. However 99% sure its a tease but who knows :P.

As for pure fiction, a tldr is I like long and extrema holding with massive bladder bulges. My gf is on the cubby side so none from her. If I where to go into details, I rather non human desperation from lamias, centaurs, harpies etc. Creatures who have already ridiculous potential to hold time with out it being too far fetched.  One of my fave non human fantasy is a 12m (40ft to you Mericans) giantess first day on the job for delivering cargo. She is overly nervous and this was more is a last resort, so she signs up to be a pack mule. This is her first time away from home and its comforts and she forgot how pee shy she is compared to other giants. So she is carrying a massive amount of cargo on her back and has for walk for days spanning into weeks. All while she has to drink fluids, she is a large creature with huge needs for food and water. Thankfully she is being active so similar to humans she can delay the need because of that. However after a few weeks and even making it to her destination her bladder is stretched out far too much. On her return trip due to her state she is even slower and thus delaying her delivery time, all while she is walking around with a proper pond of urine in her bladder. Perhaps more stuff happens along the way that delays the trip and by the time she is back, she legit feels like her bladder is going to explode and everyone can clearly see her destress. She would make it and unleash a huge gusher even for her kind and the relief would make organism a bit. This would jump start her wanting to push her bladder more and more, plus she isn't her full size. She has ton more growing to do and if she can train her bladder to hold more now, when she is a full on adult she would want to hold lakes work of urine in her.