Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to start Holding pee more

So I’ve always like the idea of holding your pee for a oof amount of time to bring super desperate. My problem is I’m too weak to actually try and hold it. I can’t help at every sign of I need to pee I go. I’ve tried to hold and longest was an hour. I was hoping I could get some tips for people who hold atleast more than 5 hours desperately. Keep in mind I don’t live alone so I can’t do it around the house. And I’m aware I should play it safe and not go extreme

Guest w92iasd

I'm slightly confused. When you say "weak" do you mean physically or mentally? If its just you giving up to the urge, make some plans to make going to bathroom physically impossible. u/Spectator9's idea is good, so is going to pretty much anywhere else you know there won't be a bathroom nearby. If its physically being unable to hold it, it may take a while. You would have to slowly build up your holding skills as if you are weight lifting or something (since in a way, all you are doing is training the sphincter muscles).

If you are weak of will perhaps you could put yourself a list of tasks you need to complete before going. Perhaps a timer or put yourself in a situation without bathrooms ready available. Or maybe get someone to control you if you are into that, challenges during a hold can be daunting but also make you focused on holding. 

Still it is important to remember that if you feel any kind of pain you should stop the hold and pee. Your health isn't worth a fetish.