Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is it about wearing and wetting diapers...?

So, having changed into a nappy at a petrol station on my way back from the beach this evening (driving solo, leaving my family behind for the week), I mused on my way back home, as I gradually soaked myself, what is it about this activity that has me completely hooked?  Why did I take a littleforbig nappy with me and risk discovery, carefully zipped in a side pocket though it was, and have to put it on at the earliest possible moment?

There’s definitely something special about that feeling of warm pee flooding around you, something naughty about what I’m doing and something strangely comforting about doing it.  I’m lucky that I’ve got no incontinence issues; my actions are entirely voluntary. And yet I can’t really rationalise why I do it - there’s just something very deep seated...

What is it about wearing and wetting diapers that attracts all of you so much?

Great but, ambiguous question for which I would guess more than 90% of us DL don't know nor understand the source of our deeply rooted needs and driving desires. It's obviously primal in its basic form but, what was its original catalyst. I'm sure each one had a beginning and must stem from many complex events.  For me, I think it goes back to around age eight or nine. I was a bed wetter until about five. I don't have any simple answer. Nor do I think that, as far as I know from this intelligent mature website, is there any medical or psychological sustaining study to help us all DLs understand our selves. So how can we explain nor justify these raw cravings, needs and desires that won't go away. If anyone out there cares to enlighten us all, we welcome your thoughts, perspectives and scientific studies. Stay wet, happy and especially now safe!

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to put into words exactly why and is probably many reasons, some of which may change over time.

For me, I like both the AB and DL side of things, but am more on the AB side of the spectrum. I like how it makes me feel like a little kid again where there's no or very little responsibility expected from to the point I'm not even expected to manage my potty needs and should have a guardian or someone looking out for and taking care of me. Feeling a diaper taped up around my waist and wrapped around me gives me those feels and is really comforting. Especially if it's wet (and/or being wetted), that just drives those comforting little feels even more and makes me feel even more little.

The fact it's also kinda weird and taboo and unusual I also enjoy and feel like it makes myself and life a wee bit more interesting and unique as well.

But what I really like about it is when someone else is either accepting or okay with it, or even better, encourages and supports it. When someone else is okay with it then I find that to be really validating, so when someone supports or likes it I find it even more validating. I love getting teased about how smol and soggy I am and find that to be a really fun way to be reminded of it and have it pointed out. And if someone takes up a big/cg role, it makes me feel really safe and like i don't have to worry or care about the typical life grind things that I usually do. I can just be a little sub and just worry about being happy and comfortable and as long as I'm with my cg nothing bad can happen. It's a nice and healthy escape from things :).

Not to mention being out in public while all padded up with others who know about it and are okay with it makes me feel like we have this little secret and special bond that I also really enjoy. It makes me feel like I can really trust and don't have to hide anything from someone who accepts this side of me.

So there's just one aspect or a few aspects of wearing and wetting I really like and I guess a few other comforting emotional aspects that stem from wearing and wetting 😅. I often like thinking and reflecting on this sorta stuff and find it really interesting! Especially since it's such an important and central part of who we are while also being a kinda inexplicable phenomena. I think it's healthy to analyze it lol

Edited by LittleOtterPup (see edit history)
Guest Amaya

To me, diapers were just soft and comfortable. More than that I liked the idea of being able to pee in public if I felt like it and not get caught. I like diapers in that at home or out I don’t have to worry about pissing myself but can choose to do so if I would like. Being into omorashi though, I can still do my thing and not make a mess. Some days I still like to wet myself in my regular underwear but a diaper can help save on the laundry bill lol.

Reasons are many. Sometimes it is pure enjoiment of that soft warm feeling of diaper and sometimes more complicated feeling of security and safty some people get. To others it is physical fetish and to others it is more symbolic feeling of safty.

For me...I realy can't tell you what is the "thing" for me. I have been interested to diapers from my childhood.