Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Just found!

So, this is a somewhat new kink to me. I've always had fascinations and dreams on the kink and whatnot but I've only recently had an accident and want to indulge in it. It was exhilarating to be unable to stop the flow, and I want to have that happen to me more often! 

About me, though: I'm a straight Texan dude who goes by he/him pronouns and is super interested in biology, weightlifting, reading, and bjj. I haven't partaken in two of my hobbies since the whole pandemic thing spread to the united states (february) and around that time is also when I went through my first break-up. In the topic of biology, I LOVE anything animal related and hope to start a career in animal care or zoology (as a zookeeper or a vet tech). For weight-lifting, I love following a strong-man regimen; my favorite exercises are the zercher squat and the overhead press and I love functional fitness exercises (farmer's walks, overhead carries, zercher walks, bear crawls, etc.). My friends describe me as kind. So, I guess I'm comparable to Asgore from Undertale. I'm a big dude who likes lifting big things and who has a soft heart and an interest in helping others (be it human or not). 

Happy to have found this site, but I likely won't contribute much since I don't really know how to describe what I feel nor do I know how to project what others are feeling for fiction and whatnot. I'd love to learn, but until then, I'll just spectate! 

Hey, I'm a female dutchie also new to this forum, but not at all new to this kink. I'm sorry to hear you had to pause 2 of your hobbies due to the virus. Glad you might have found a new one, haha. 

Enjoy exploring what parts of this thing you do and don't like! From what I've read so far, no need to feel anxious 😉

Guest tortoise

You do you, honey! You seem p chill so just go with the flow (so to speak, aha!) and enjoy this new side to you, and this website. And I’m sure you’ll fit right in. 😄