Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey everyone! So, i'm taking commissions again; had to stop during Coronavirus peak due to personal issues and this story was my latest and will be up on Amazon soon; i'll be sure to let you all know when it does appear there. 🙂 For those interested in getting a story, its £2.50 per every 800 words. However, my repeat customers will get their next commission at my old price of £2.00 per 1,000 words, as will anyone who commissions me; new or old, before August 3rd. 

Here's an extract from my latest commission and story, I hope you all enjoy; any feedback is appreciated. 🙂

THE DESPERATE DIAPERED DATE

“God, I’m so fucking desperate” moaned Allison.
“Well, be honest. If we go to the station now, do you think you’ll make it home?”.
Allison shook her head.

“I don’t think I’ll even make it onto the train”, she said; holding herself tightly as a desperate pang shot through her bladder.

Max breathed deeply. He wanted badly to say what he had in mind, yet didn’t want to push his luck. He’d never forgive himself if he ruined such a promising thing by going too fast or being too full-on. However, his raging erection was eating away at his inhibitions and he decided it was now-or-never. He was going to say. He was going to say it. He was going-

“-Just go then”.

Allison looked him in the eyes.

“If you can’t hold it, just let go babe. I won’t mind”.

Allison bit her lip gently, her body beginning to tremble.

“Just let it all out”.

Suddenly, a quiet hissing sound filled the air as Allison’s body began to shake with relief; her eyes rolling back in pleasure. Max; going on instinct, lifted her dress to watch the diaper expand out as Allison filled it. Max thought he couldn’t possibly get anymore turned on and then Allison said:

“Max, I’m wetting myself”.

Max could literally feel the pleasurable chill run over his entire body and his cock became so erect, it was practically standing upright his pants; pushing against his trousers violently. He was so hard it hurt, yet his pleasure wasn’t done. He felt Allison’s hand reach out and grab his cock through the fabric, causing him to moan loudly in shock and pleasure; biting his tongue to stay quiet. Allison held him, very gently rubbing her fingers up and down; as Max watched her accident slowly begin to come to an end, as the hissing sound died away and the two stared at each other hungrily. Max leaned in to Allisson’s ear and said:

“Take it off, I dare you” he said; his tone dark and brimming with lust.

Allison moaned in pleasure and did what he asked, gently unstrapping her diaper from underneath her dress; pulling the sodden material down her legs. Max watched in delight as it slid down to her ankles; where he could see how soaked it was. Unable to hold back any longer, he grabbed her and pulled her in-close; snogging her more intensely than before. For her part, Allison did the same; unbuttoning his pants. Emboldened by Allison’s actions, he moved his hand between Allison’s legs and felt her gasp as he slide two fingers along the slit of her hairy, wet pussy.

“She’s hairy and soaked and horny, god could this girl get any better?” thought Max. 

That was about the last coherent thought he had however, as Allison freed his cock from his trousers and dark-blue underwear seconds later; where it sprung up in delight. Her hand gripped it and began stroking him, with it only taking a few-pumps until pre-cum was dripping over hand.

Max then began to kiss her neck, as she moaned quietly in pleasure; feeling his magical fingers driving her to new heights of lust, as she began to speed up the pace she was playing with his cock. In return, Max pulled her the dress off her boobs and slid one into his mouth; which combined with sliding a finger inside her soaking wet pussy, made her bite his shoulder to prevent herself screaming with lust. The soft feeling of them in his mouth made Max want to go deeper inside her and Allison’s pussy quivered with delight, lubed up as she was by her own accident; his finger was able to get comfortably inside her by multiple inches and she was convulsing around him.