Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ultimate omo fantasy

Apologies if this has been posted before.

What is everyones ultimate omo fantasy? 

For me my ultimate fantasy would be having a woman in loose fitting shorts that I can see up the leg hole to her panties sitting on my face and wetting herself. Licking and slurping her pee as it floods through her panties and shorts. Just thinking about it is making me incredibly horny 🤭

Guest w92iasd

For being the "ultimate" I have quite a few simple ones lmao.

First would just be wearing a diaper to see how long I could possibly hold it in a normal day or hell maybe even 2 days. Diaper is really just there as insurance since I don't really want to make a mess if I'm in public for both private and public reasons.

Another would be doing some challenges regarding limiting bathrooms. Stuff like not being able to go to the same bathroom twice in a week or something.

Trying a no bathroom challenge also sounds fun.

Honestly, most of them are just simple "dreams" that I can't achieve right now for personal and logistical reasons.

Can't say I have just 1 fav, but a domination scenario with 2 females seems my biggest turn on. The one who seems less powerful or authoritative gets the upper hand, and intimidates or traumatizes the other one into wetting herself, with lots of verbal humiliation , spanking, and then forces her to perform cunnilingus.  The superheroine scenarios fit nicely into my fantasy, as would teacher/student, female detective and suspect , cousins with an age difference,  and the like. I have in mind to write a story about how American ski racer Julia Mancuso gets revenge on retired champion Picabo Street for unkind comments she made during the Olympics,  when she was working as an analyst for NBC.  Julia in those years often acted like a pouty little bitch, but her competitive fiber was made of steel. In a later Olympics she kicked ass and proved that cunt wrong, which makes the revenge scenario that much sweeter.

My ideal fantasy is pretty well-honed...

It starts with an afternoon at my local pub (does it have to be mine? Yes - you'll see why). We have a few drinks - it's important to onboard some liquids or this wouldn't work! Enough to loosen her inhibitions, but not so much that she's drunk or out of control. This is a consensual fantasy (I do have non-consensual ones but they're pretty difficult to plan!), so she's agreed not to visit the toilet. We've agreed a signal for when she wants to leave: when her bladder is starting to strain but she's not fully desperate.

My house is about half a mile away down a dead-straight road. Close enough that she can make it there, far enough that she's going to become a little uncomfortable. We set off hand-in-hand, but my hand soon strays to her butt, feeling her muscles clench occasionally, gauging how long she can hold on for. Perhaps she's also a little aroused by a bursting need to pee (I believe a lot of women are, although they don't often admit it), so she's a little flushed, wanting to let go but also enjoying the sensation sufficiently NOT to want to let go. As we walk, she talks, perhaps mutters about how much she needs to pee. Perhaps she hints about dropping her knickers and going: there's not much cover here so that would be a brave and sexy act in itself. But that's a fantasy for another day: I've no wish for her to be mortified by passing dog-walkers or traffic. Perhaps I need to encourage her to hold on. Perhaps I loosen her belt for her or - if it's quiet - slip a hand inside her knickers and hold her briefly. Reassuring, not forcefully. The goal is to get her home, dry: I'm not really aroused by wetting.

Fifteen minutes or so after leaving the pub we get to my front gate. Why does it have to be my house? Because my garden is completely enclosed and private. I do have exhibitionist fantasies, but today is purely for my eyes. She's in a pretty agitated state by the time we get back, tugging at her waistband, perhaps clutching herself. She's given up any pretence of dignity and purely focussed on containing herself. Once she realises we're isolated, it's all I can do to persuade her not to squat down right there and then. Because I've got a treat planned for her as well as me. In the middle of the lawn, there's a blanket and a nest of cushions laid out. She doesn't need any encouragement to collapse on them, and sighs with relief as I slide off her knickers and part her thighs. Somehow, she convinces herself not to pee right there and then.

I go down on her, fully aware of trembling thighs, clenched buttocks and vaginal muscles.  I catch her eyes as she bites here lip, moans in pain, gasps as perhaps a little drop strays. Caught in agony between tension and relaxation. How long will it last? Well, I'll keep going as long as necessary. We both know that pee will happen - it's only a question of time...

Well, I just posted it in another thread, but let me rerun it here....

I am on a date.  She is a friend of a friend, really cute (I'll let you imagine that as you will as we all have different tastes) and we've been hitting it off.  it's not the first date, but it's maybe one of the first few.  It's the one where I walk her to her door and she invites me in. 

We go into her place, we sit and talk and get to know each other, drink a few drinks, enough to be comfortable and warm, but not actually blasted.  She makes a point to drink lots of water in between her drinks.  "Have to keep hydrated," she says, "It makes the morning less painful."  Well, I didn't think we were drinking that much, but she knows her system better than I do.  I follow suit, because when in Rome, one does as the Romans do.

A few hours pass.  She says to me, "would you like to stay the night?"  Of course I do. 

She leads me to her bedroom.  She pulls aside the bed covers and tells me "Make yourself comfortable.  I'm going to go get changed."  She wanders into the washroom.  I strip down to my underwear and climb into bed to wait for her. 

If I were not head over heels excited, I might have noticed the bed crinkle slightly as I climbed in, but believing that I am about to get laid, I miss that little detail.

A seeming eternity passes.

She comes back into the room, looking somewhat uncertain; somewhat nervous.  She is wearing a cute satin cami-tap set that is at the same time sexy and classy.  The top is short enough to bare her midriff just enough to see her navel peek out.  Through the flimsy top, I can see her nipples are erect.  The bottoms have a rise to them that shows off her legs and emphasizes her cute ass.  I want her; not that I didn't before, but even more now.  "My God, you look gorgeous," I tell her.  She is relieved slightly, but still nervous.  She is still holding something back.

She climbs in next to me.  We look into each others eyes, and go in for a kiss.  I wrap my arms around her, and she shrieks gleefully as I roll her over and over and come to rest on top of her.  She has a giant grin.  "Two can play that game," she says.

I do not fight her as she rolls me over and lands astride me, her hands resting on my shoulders as though to hold me down.  She looks at me.  She wants to say something, but she is not sure.  "What is it?" I ask her.

She hesitates for a moment.  "No," she says, "you'll think it's weird."

"My dear," I say, "if you want weird, I will go there with you.  Just say it."

"Well," she says, then hesitates.  She sighs deeply. 

"Say it.  I will not judge you."

She takes a deep breath.  "I know something about you I shouldn't know.  Or, at least, I think I do."

"Oh?"  I'm now genuinely interested.  "Will it get in the way?"

She takes another deep breath and then blurts it out all at once.  "The rumor is that you like pee.  I like pee too."

My dick, which had limped slightly during the tension, stands up slightly at this news. 

She notices this.  "So it's true...." she says contemplatively.  She leans in close to me and whispers, "what would you do," she pauses and kisses me, "if I peed," she kisses me again, "right here," another kiss, "right now," a brief, passionate kiss, "right in my pants?"

As she said all of this, my dick becomes fully erect, and ready for play.  I answer her, "If you go in your pants, I may very well cum in mine."

I feel a warm sensation penetrating the front of my shorts and I realize that she has not waited for my answer and has already started wetting her cute little pants.  The tension broken, her bounce returns and she declares, "let's find out!"

Her slow trickle quickly accelerates into a forceful deluge.  I can feel my shorts getting saturated as she wets her pants on top of me.  A puddle of her piss is starting to form under my ass and I can feel it spreading out in every direction.

Next thing I know, she is pissing even harder, the stream now making an audible hiss as it floods out into her cute little shorts, now hopelessly saturated with her golden nectar. 

Finally, the hiss subsides, giving way to a couple of short bursts before dying out completely.  An orgasmic look crosses her face as she empties the last dribbles out. 

"Your turn." she says, as she starts grinding her soggy ass into my dick.  It only takes a moment before I spaff in my shorts and she clambers off of me to lay beside me in her piss puddle.

She giggles.  "You were right," she says.  She pauses for a moment, then becomes more serious.  "Better clean your pipes."

"Say what now?"

"Guys should always pee after they cum.  It helps prevent infections."  She has studied this topic way too thoroughly.  I relax and unleash the byproducts of all of the drinks I'd consumed earlier that night.  She watches with rapt attention as my shorts glisten from the effort.  She lifts up the waistband and watches as my stream of pee arcs out and lands on my belly.  She giggles briefly and lets go of my shorts.  The waistband makes a wet slap as it lands on my skin.  I keep peeing until I finish. 

"There," she says, "Doesn't that feel better?"

Indeed it does.  I pull her close to me, and we fall asleep.

12 hours ago, BB1BBB said:

It starts with an afternoon at my local pub (does it have to be mine? Yes - you'll see why). We have a few drinks - it's important to onboard some liquids or this wouldn't work! Enough to loosen her inhibitions, but not so much that she's drunk or out of control. This is a consensual fantasy (I do have non-consensual ones but they're pretty difficult to plan!), so she's agreed not to visit the toilet. We've agreed a signal for when she wants to leave: when her bladder is starting to strain but she's not fully desperate.

My house is about half a mile away down a dead-straight road. Close enough that she can make it there, far enough that she's going to become a little uncomfortable. We set off hand-in-hand, but my hand soon strays to her butt, feeling her muscles clench occasionally, gauging how long she can hold on for. Perhaps she's also a little aroused by a bursting need to pee (I believe a lot of women are, although they don't often admit it), so she's a little flushed, wanting to let go but also enjoying the sensation sufficiently NOT to want to let go. As we walk, she talks, perhaps mutters about how much she needs to pee. Perhaps she hints about dropping her knickers and going: there's not much cover here so that would be a brave and sexy act in itself. But that's a fantasy for another day: I've no wish for her to be mortified by passing dog-walkers or traffic. Perhaps I need to encourage her to hold on. Perhaps I loosen her belt for her or - if it's quiet - slip a hand inside her knickers and hold her briefly. Reassuring, not forcefully. The goal is to get her home, dry: I'm not really aroused by wetting.

Fifteen minutes or so after leaving the pub we get to my front gate. Why does it have to be my house? Because my garden is completely enclosed and private. I do have exhibitionist fantasies, but today is purely for my eyes. She's in a pretty agitated state by the time we get back, tugging at her waistband, perhaps clutching herself. She's given up any pretence of dignity and purely focussed on containing herself. Once she realises we're isolated, it's all I can do to persuade her not to squat down right there and then. Because I've got a treat planned for her as well as me. In the middle of the lawn, there's a blanket and a nest of cushions laid out. She doesn't need any encouragement to collapse on them, and sighs with relief as I slide off her knickers and part her thighs. Somehow, she convinces herself not to pee right there and then.

I go down on her, fully aware of trembling thighs, clenched buttocks and vaginal muscles.  I catch her eyes as she bites here lip, moans in pain, gasps as perhaps a little drop strays. Caught in agony between tension and relaxation. How long will it last? Well, I'll keep going as long as necessary. We both know that pee will happen - it's only a question of time...

Great story! 

She agreed not to visit the toilet. You made her drink and hold it, i realy like that. 

Make her hold it, make her wait, don`t let her wee, i am curious how long she can endure it.

I have so, so many. Most are pretty detailed, but a lot of them revolve around the subject of my fantasy trying to seduce me with omo, bathroom use control, and specifically making a pee slave hold it juuust a little too long, so minutes before they would've been allowed to go, they totally lose control. Omorashi is all about the body betraying you for me, so almost all my fantasies have this in some way. 

I know I have posted this previously at some point. But since you asked here my ultimate omo fantasy, because even after all these years reading this still gets me aroused . 

The part where she desperately struggles to hold her pee while preparing dinner actually happened, several times. The second part is still a fantasy.

This is my life long unfulfilled fantasy. Although parts of this has happened the best part – the fantasy - has occurred only in my mind.
Mine involves my girlfriend coming home after a long day, during which she was unable to pee, and therefore needs to go badly. She is wearing tight light colored blue jeans and bikini panties and a top. I ask her if she can hold it a bit for me. At first she protests, saying she has to pee so badly it hurts, that she has not gone since getting ready for work that morning, but knowing about my fetish she agrees. . Remembering that I love hearing the details of how it feels to be holding it she tells me that her bladder has been stretched tight for a couple of hours. She has had to pee since noon; it is now 5PM. Her pussy feels full of pee as well. On the ride home partially anticipating relief the pressure at her pee hole increased significantly. She lifts her shirt and lowers her jeans a bit to show me her bulging bladder.
.We prepares dinner together, which will take about a half hour, during which she needs to cross her legs tightly frequently. About 10 minutes pass and, as we proceed she has to run some water. She has to bend over with her legs tightly crossed and squeezed together, pushing off against the sink with her hands, for leverage. With a sharp intake of breath she says her pee feels like it is going to come out. The wave passes and she somewhat regains control, but her need to pee stays worse than it had been.
Within another 5 minutes, she begins stopping what she is doing to hold her pussy with her hand every few minutes. At this point I am not a lot of help in our task, as my attention is focused on her. While admiring her bulging bladder, holding a days’ worth of urine, I am watching her crotch for any sign of a leak, and of course her squirming, desperate attempts to keep from wetting her pants. She admonishes me to help, because we need to hurry up, as she can’t hold it much longer.
I notice she has undone the button of her pants to relieve pressure on her bladder. She tells me the pressure at her pee hole is extremely intense, so strong she may only notice if her pee starts coming out when her panties start getting wet.
We are almost done, but her progress has slowed because she is working one handed, the other is relentlessly holding herself tightly between her legs, which are tightly crossed. She is doing a continuous pee-pee dance and curtseying, desperately trying to prolong what she knows is turning me on. She keeps telling me how badly she has to pee, and that it is about to come out any second, because she can’t hold it any longer.
Dinner is ready, and I can tell by the look on her face that she seriously wanted to let go. But her eyes travel down to my crotch and she sees, not for the first time, the huge bulge in my pants caused by the full erection, this activity has created. She smiles appreciatively, saying, “I surely can’t hold it through dinner but I will try for you”. As she sits down her hands moves enough momentarily that I get a quick glimpse of her crotch, which amazingly is still dry. I imagine all the pent up urine in there and how it feels to be holding it.
We begin eating but she is more focused on not peeing and I am on watching her. She is constantly moving, fanning her legs back and forth, crossing her legs and bouncing them up and down, all the while one hand is buried between her legs. Suddenly, she drops her fork and quickly holds herself with both hands. She squeezes her eyes shut with effort and says, “No, no, no it’s coming out.”
I watch intently for the accident, but she regains control. She says her panties are wet a little in the crotch, but a check of her jeans show no pee has leaked through yet.
We are nearly finished eating, but she is thirsty. Believing correctly that any drinking would be her undoing she has put it off. But now she drinks, and after a couple of swallows she quickly puts down the glass and thrusts both hands between her legs. She is pressing so hard against her pee hole, she is groaning with the effort. She feels the wetness against her hand as she begins leaking uncontrollably, and after a few seconds she stands and walks over to me.
I see a small wet spot in her crotch. Pee dancing like her life depended on it she tells me to move my chair away from the table. I instantly understood that she was about to fulfill my ultimate fantasy.
Pressed my legs apart and she straddled one of them up near my crotch. She sat down with her pussy against my thigh. She tried holding on for a bit longer, but when the next wave caused a big spurt to escape through her jeans she sighed pleasantly and let go. Only 2 layers of fabric separated my leg and her pee hole. I could feel her pee stream jetting hard and hot, directly through her pants and mine onto my leg and erect penis. Having held it all day she peed for a long time. I was so aroused I literally nearly came in my pants as her hot pee washed over me, onto the chair, and splattered to the floor.
I sat there ecstatic with both our pants soaked with pee. My life long unfulfilled fantasy fulfilled. The sex that followed was amazing.  

BB1BBB Your

On 7/21/2020 at 12:47 PM, BB1BBB said:

Your fantasy is amazing, well written and highly  arousing. Thank you for telling  us about it.

20 minutes ago, wettingman said:

I know I have posted this previously at some point. But since you asked here my ultimate omo fantasy, because even after all these years reading this still gets me aroused . 

The part where she desperately struggles to hold her pee while preparing dinner actually happened, several times. The second part is still a fantasy.

This is my life long unfulfilled fantasy. Although parts of this has happened the best part – the fantasy - has occurred only in my mind.
Mine involves my girlfriend coming home after a long day, during which she was unable to pee, and therefore needs to go badly. She is wearing tight light colored blue jeans and bikini panties and a top. I ask her if she can hold it a bit for me. At first she protests, saying she has to pee so badly it hurts, that she has not gone since getting ready for work that morning, but knowing about my fetish she agrees. . Remembering that I love hearing the details of how it feels to be holding it she tells me that her bladder has been stretched tight for a couple of hours. She has had to pee since noon; it is now 5PM. Her pussy feels full of pee as well. On the ride home partially anticipating relief the pressure at her pee hole increased significantly. She lifts her shirt and lowers her jeans a bit to show me her bulging bladder.
.We prepares dinner together, which will take about a half hour, during which she needs to cross her legs tightly frequently. About 10 minutes pass and, as we proceed she has to run some water. She has to bend over with her legs tightly crossed and squeezed together, pushing off against the sink with her hands, for leverage. With a sharp intake of breath she says her pee feels like it is going to come out. The wave passes and she somewhat regains control, but her need to pee stays worse than it had been.
Within another 5 minutes, she begins stopping what she is doing to hold her pussy with her hand every few minutes. At this point I am not a lot of help in our task, as my attention is focused on her. While admiring her bulging bladder, holding a days’ worth of urine, I am watching her crotch for any sign of a leak, and of course her squirming, desperate attempts to keep from wetting her pants. She admonishes me to help, because we need to hurry up, as she can’t hold it much longer.
I notice she has undone the button of her pants to relieve pressure on her bladder. She tells me the pressure at her pee hole is extremely intense, so strong she may only notice if her pee starts coming out when her panties start getting wet.
We are almost done, but her progress has slowed because she is working one handed, the other is relentlessly holding herself tightly between her legs, which are tightly crossed. She is doing a continuous pee-pee dance and curtseying, desperately trying to prolong what she knows is turning me on. She keeps telling me how badly she has to pee, and that it is about to come out any second, because she can’t hold it any longer.
Dinner is ready, and I can tell by the look on her face that she seriously wanted to let go. But her eyes travel down to my crotch and she sees, not for the first time, the huge bulge in my pants caused by the full erection, this activity has created. She smiles appreciatively, saying, “I surely can’t hold it through dinner but I will try for you”. As she sits down her hands moves enough momentarily that I get a quick glimpse of her crotch, which amazingly is still dry. I imagine all the pent up urine in there and how it feels to be holding it.
We begin eating but she is more focused on not peeing and I am on watching her. She is constantly moving, fanning her legs back and forth, crossing her legs and bouncing them up and down, all the while one hand is buried between her legs. Suddenly, she drops her fork and quickly holds herself with both hands. She squeezes her eyes shut with effort and says, “No, no, no it’s coming out.”
I watch intently for the accident, but she regains control. She says her panties are wet a little in the crotch, but a check of her jeans show no pee has leaked through yet.
We are nearly finished eating, but she is thirsty. Believing correctly that any drinking would be her undoing she has put it off. But now she drinks, and after a couple of swallows she quickly puts down the glass and thrusts both hands between her legs. She is pressing so hard against her pee hole, she is groaning with the effort. She feels the wetness against her hand as she begins leaking uncontrollably, and after a few seconds she stands and walks over to me.
I see a small wet spot in her crotch. Pee dancing like her life depended on it she tells me to move my chair away from the table. I instantly understood that she was about to fulfill my ultimate fantasy.
Pressed my legs apart and she straddled one of them up near my crotch. She sat down with her pussy against my thigh. She tried holding on for a bit longer, but when the next wave caused a big spurt to escape through her jeans she sighed pleasantly and let go. Only 2 layers of fabric separated my leg and her pee hole. I could feel her pee stream jetting hard and hot, directly through her pants and mine onto my leg and erect penis. Having held it all day she peed for a long time. I was so aroused I literally nearly came in my pants as her hot pee washed over me, onto the chair, and splattered to the floor.
I sat there ecstatic with both our pants soaked with pee. My life long unfulfilled fantasy fulfilled. The sex that followed was amazing.  

Incredible. I would love to be that girl.

6 hours ago, wettingman said:

WOW!! 

I'd just like to have a girl force me to hold in public, tease me about needing to pee, and make me drink amounts of her choosing throughout the day.  Probably would include going to a movie or two near the end of the day, and of course she'd choose the largest drink available for me.  I wouldn't want to wet in public, but on the drive home could be nice.  Then have some "explicit" fun at home.  Whenever I need to pee and am away from home, I always wish I had a girlfriend who was into omo who'd force me to hold and enjoy watching me.

I love the idea of going for a day trip in the country, drinking a lot and walking through the woods... She wears a loose skirt and tights that show off the streaks that come later....

When we get too desperate, she sits astride my lap and let's go with a sigh, as I kiss her neck... Then she lays down as I slowly per over her crotch, making her tingle (I did that with a jug of water at a party when I was a teenager... That's another story!!).

Then well... You can maybe guess what comes next....  We change of course!!! (What were you thinking?)

I've always had this idea that a female friend or colleague of mine would be the one dominating me. As a guy, I'm supposed to "act tough" and not let small things like desperation bother me. My female companion, just slightly a bit older deep down has a kink to see me humiliate myself. Wetting may not be something they first think of, but a situation where they see me vulnerable quickly encourages them to go down the wetting route. They tease me every chance they get--every time they are successful, seeing me break down incrementally--squirming, and even have some streams leaking out here and there. Eventually, they trap me where my body is completely overwhelmed and exhausted, and I wet myself in their presence.They would then admit that it was "cute" to see this happen and that it turned them on--they would then straddle me and wet themselves on me. Afterwards, they would say this would be our little secret to keep. 😅

There are two general scenarios that I tend to revisit a lot, both in terms of pure mental fantasy and X-rated writing. Each one ties into a different "secondary" kink of mine, either locking clothing or hypnosis / mind control.

The locking clothing one varies from a simple belt with a padlock hasp, to a full body catsuit locked at the neck, and everything in between. The lucky (or unlucky) lady wearing them is unable to remove her clothing to use bathroom facilities in a normal way, until and unless she is given the key. That has to wait until we finish some established task or goal; a hike out in the backwoods, changing a vehicle's oil, cleaning out the garage, or something similar. A lot of these tasks involve a certain amount of bending and lifting, which increases the difficulty of a prolonged hold. If we get back or done in time, I unlock her and let her find relief; if not, we make the most of the resulting wet patch until she is unlocked.

The hypnosis fantasy involves a set of suggestions and triggers. One possible suggestion is that she can't actually find the toilet, so she gets increasingly full and frantic despite relief being right down the hallway. Another would be a stimulus-response style trigger where I pick something in the environment that she's likely to be exposed to like a TV commercial or a radio song as a trigger, as a whenever she sees or hears it, she feels a sudden and overwhelming need to urinate. Her bladder may not even be full, and she may or may not succumb to the urge depending on how good a hypnotic subject she is, but it would still be lurking in the back of her mind and make her overly conscious of the state of her bladder until then, so she won't be able to just think about something else to take her mind off of things. Finally, there would be triggers that would restrict her movement; either freezing her in place like a statue, confining her to a single spot on the floor while letting her still hold herself and squirm, or cause her to either forget how to remove her pants and panties or compel her to keep them on even as her bladder is about to burst. I especially like imagining a scene where she runs past me, clearly trying to make it to the toilet on time, and I call out the "freeze in place" trigger word as she rounds a corner, and hear her yell "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" followed by the sound of an accident on the floor.

To be clear, all of these are consensual scenarios; often times the locking clothing fantasies are prefaced by a scene where she hands me the key and says "This is for you," and then holds up the belt / chain / plastic panties / chastity belt / catsuit and continues "And THIS... is for me." Likewise, while the saying that you can't hypnotize somebody into doing anything they don't want to do isn't entirely accurate, it is true in a general sense, so if the triggers worked at all it would only be because she wanted somebody to be able to push her buttons like that.

Oh, and there's a number of variants of these involving diapers as well, but the thread is posted in the omo chat and appears to concern itself with wetting first and foremost, so those have been omitted for time, clarity, and relevance.

20 hours ago, wettingman said:

BB1BBB Your

Your fantasy is amazing, well written and highly  arousing. Thank you for telling  us about it.

On 7/22/2020 at 6:57 AM, huberp76 said:

Great story! 

She agreed not to visit the toilet. You made her drink and hold it, i realy like that. 

Make her hold it, make her wait, don`t let her wee, i am curious how long she can endure it.

Thanks guys. Now, if only I could find a woman who agrees. 🙂

I’ve always wanted to rent a hotel room or something for several days and just hang out in the room, drink as much water as I could and use the whole room as a bathroom. Everything from full blown wettings to purposeful bed wettings and then leave, with an extremely hefty tip (I’m talking $$$$) to pay for any and all damage 

I'm in a school role-play where the teacher won't give permission for bathroom visits.  Lots of adult girls and boys in school uniforms.

We all know know the no bathroom rule and many have been drinking lots of juice before class and foregone going to the toilet.

Some of the girls start squirming in their seats and putting their hands up to ask to go.

Permission denied.  Soon there is a splattering sound from under the chair of one of the girls.  Lets call her Kirsty.

"Kirsty's had an accident", the teacher is made aware of the poor girl's shame.  

Kirsty  is made to walk to the front of the classroom and touch her toes with her wet skirt pulled up for a hand spanking on her pissy wet school knickers.

This is an ultimate in wetting humiliation and is what she is here for, along with everyone else.  She is made to take off her skirt and clean up her puddle while we all stare at her in her soaking wet knickers.

While this is happening another girl has an accident.  She has to sit in it and wait for Kirsty to be dealt with.  

Back at the front of the class, Kirsty has her wet knickers pulled down.  Now bottomless in front of the class she has her legs and bum wiped down with a damp flannel like a baby.   We can all see her fanny.  Her cheeks burn red with shame.

The whole class stares at her cute little bum as she pins her wet knickers to a board and writes her name below them as a reminder to everyone of what she has done.

Changed into clean knickers (just knickers) she is sent to sit back down, and the next girl who wet herself is dealt with.  

There are many other accidents during the school day.  I don't manage to keep my pants dry and suffer the same humiliation as Kirsty.

Drinks are continually passed around the classroom, but no toilet break for anyone.  Including the teacher.

Kirsty wets herself again.  We get to see her get cleaned up again, but this time no spare knickers.  She has to sit through the rest of class bottomless.

Even the teacher wets herself, after a long period of very obvious desperation, and the headmaster has to be called to clean her up.  No spare knickers for teachers, so she has to give the rest of the lesson bottomless.