Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You have 5 seconds!

This is just an idea that showed up in my head and I felt like sharing it, Imagine the following scenario:

You've suddenly felt a twinge in your bladder unlike any before, as if it filled up immediately! You don't know how it happened, all you know is you only have 5 seconds until it comes out involuntarily.

Look around the environment you're in: What can you do or use to aid you in your desperation? This can mean anything from finding a container/towel/blanket to let out a spurt on to get some more time to fin a bathroom or another helpful item, to just finding a place you can pee in. Get creative! 

Edited by Tentacool
spacing (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, UnknownMalice said:

I would squat down and try to hope that the pee only soaks my ass and crotch but not go down the legs... What are the other parameters to this scenario? Are there people around? What's the full setting? This is a fun thought exercise!

Ah, it's a heat of the moment kinda thing, wherever you are while seeing this post! I.e: I'm in my room right now, and I happen to have a little cup I keep art supplies in, so I can quickly empty it and pee into that! 😄 

If I was trying to buy a bit more time I'd try to let a little bit go in my pants. Sometimes that can actually work for me, but the risk is that although I can always initially stop, the more desperate I am, the harder it is to keep it stopped, and I'm likely to then have one or more big accidental spurts before I'm able to really get properly in control again.

Or if I was just going to let it go and was wearing a skirt or dress I'd just quickly find somewhere suitable (ideally a patch of grass) and kneel down and just pee through my panties and down my bare legs: no big visible wet patches, no wet shoes! I've actually done this quite a number of times, but the situation has to be right to be able to get away with it.

On 8/18/2020 at 4:16 AM, Anna B said:

Or if I was just going to let it go and was wearing a skirt or dress I'd just quickly find somewhere suitable (ideally a patch of grass) and kneel down and just pee through my panties and down my bare legs:

I always say that wearing skirts or dresses is more practical 🙂 you can also pull panties aside and pee not wetting them.

I would just sit down on the nearest, comfortable place to sit.

I'm very much obese, so when I sit, my belly spreads across my entire lap, and would fully cover up the wetness on my pants as I peed. Of course this obviously doesn't work for everyone, and I'm also very attuned to just wetting in public without a care about who sees, so this situation would honestly be me being like "Oh I need to pee" and wetting as I go about whatever I was doing.

• 3 months later...

I usually hold and wet at home and wet in the bathtub.  One day I decided I would go outside and do it around the corner of the building of my apartment where you can't be seem that well or maybe out into the side street.  I opened the door and the lady in the apartment had decided to step outside for a smoke.  I closed the door and ran into the tub and started wetting almost immediately.  I'm glad the smokers have to go to the edge of the property now.