Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

*This story is a short one-off set in a universe in which a mysterious illness called "Leaky Bladder Syndrome" has caused millions of people around the world to develop frequent urge incontinence and bedwetting*

'Maybe if he focuses on my legs instead of my diapers, he'll think I'm sexy,' I thought, as I modelled a new set of lingerie in the mirror.  They were specially designed for women with leaky bladders, including a pair of black fishnet stockings, a sheer black bra, and a ruffled black skirt with red lace accents to cover the diaper. My husband hadn't touched me in months. I was desperate for anything at this point.

“What’s with the outfit? Are you trying to look sexy for your husband?" Becca said, casually strolling into my room. "God, that's pathetic."

“Please leave me alone,” I replied. She ignored my request. When my leaky bladder forced me back into diapers, my husband, Greg, claimed that he had “physical needs” that couldn’t be met by a woman in diapers. After that, he invited Becca to be his live-in girlfriend.

Becca quickly became the alpha woman of the household, finding any excuse to humiliate and degrade me. She would perform constant diaper checks, mocking me when she found I was wet. She would force me to lick my husband’s cum off her pussy. And whenever I resisted, she would take me over her knee and spank me till I was in tears.

“If you want your husband to fuck you, you should try not pissing your pants all the time,” Becca laughed. “Why would Greg fuck a little diaper bitch like you when he could have a real woman like me?” She pulled down her pants. “You should show some appreciation.  Greg would kick your worthless ass onto the streets if I asked him to. Get on your knees and kiss my ass.”

I had no choice. She was right. I was a trophy wife before catching Leaky Bladder Syndrome. I had no job, no money. I’d be out on the street if Greg decided to leave me.

She rubbed her ass all over my face. “Kiss it!” she yelled, shoving my face into her ass cheeks. “Kiss my asshole, you little bitch!”

Waves of shame and humiliation filled me as I licked her asshole. Once I had been a hot a hot trophy wife. I had been the object of every man’s desire, and I lorded it over everyone. Now I was in diapers, reduced to licking another woman’s butthole.

I felt a familiar twinge in my bladder. I had only a few minutes to get to the bathroom before uncontrollably pissing my diaper. “Please, I have to go to the bathroom," I mewled. 

“Hold it in, like an adult.” Becca replied, laughing as I began to squirm and clutch my crotch, my urgency rapidly growing. “You know what? I’m going to teach you some respect.”

She hauled me over her lap. She spanked me like a little girl, piss spurting into my diaper with every slap until my bladder finally gave out, drenching my diaper.

“Have a little accident?” Becca mocked. “Looks I’ll be the one fucking Greg tonight. He’s not interested in your pissy pussy.”

I sat there in my wet diaper, filled with shame. My dream of finally fucking my husband for the first time in months squashed by a stronger, more dominant woman.

Edited by KinkScribe (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...