Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I have often been fascinated with the idea of giving a woman oral, while she is desperate to pee.  Over the years, my experience with several partners has been rather mixed.  For the one who truly was game, she thoroughly enjoyed it and had mind blowing orgasms. 

Many, sadly, declined or avoided the experince.  Fear of losing control was the overriding reason and no amount of assurances on my part could overcome that core fear.  For some sex would often be interrupted by a visit to the toilet.  For others, a visit to the toilet would occur before sex.  Finally, some would just be too up tight to relax and allow things to happen, even with assurances made and towels placed.  

However, for those who could overcome the fear of peeing in their partner's face, what a thrill was in store.  I loved the journey of taking her to new levels of bliss.  

So the few pointers I have noticed are.  Too full is painful for her.  A full bladder is good, but not too full.  She needs to be relaxed and comfortable and trust you.  She needs to be able to fully release herself to the experince.  Being well hydrated makes any leakage less smelly, and it is better for urinary health (avoidance of UTI is always key).  

I would love to hear any one else's experinces.

I've been able to go down on my wife a few times now while she's holding it, but she'll always ask me to stop when she feels she's about to lose it, and I've also told her it's fine time and again, but she never budges so I just leave it there and we move on. 

Maybe some day I'll convince her but just having the opportunity to indulge in this with her is quite good enough for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/6/2020 at 9:41 AM, soo-pis-sed said:

I want to experience it so much I was even thinking of tricking my BF into going down on me without telling him that I have a full bladder. But of course there's no way I can really do it as I'm not 100% sure I won't lose control.

But that is what makes it fun. The desperation and not knowing if you can hold it is what gets me excited.  I would love it if you lost control and peed on me.